Take it from our users: “It’s the only real estate app you’ll need.” See every nearby home for sale or draw your own custom search area. Instantly book tours of your favorite homes with our experienced local Redfin Agents. When you find “the one,” we’ll make your home-buying experience seamless & save you thousands on closing costs.
Some of Our Most Popular Features:
• Most Accurate Home Data: MLS real estate listings refreshed every 15-30 minutes.
• See More Homes: Redfin has more homes for sale than other real estate apps because we’re powered by the local MLS.
• Search Nearby: Instantly see all the homes, condos and townhomes for sale near you, and get notifications when a new home that matches your criteria hits the market.
• Plan Open House Visits: Find every open house near you and get directions.
• Search by School: Search for homes near specific schools and school districts.
• Schedule Home Tours: Book free home tours with a local Redfin Real Estate Agent right from the app.
• Get a Competitive Edge: We’ll tell you which homes are likely to sell the fastest so you don’t miss out.
• Gain Exclusive Insights: Read comments about what a home is really like written by Redfin Real Estate Agents after they tour the home.
• Search on All Your Devices: Save your favorite homes and searches to your Redfin account and access them anytime, anywhere on the app or Redfin.com.
• Redfin App for Apple Watch: See new home notifications and discover nearby open houses with a glance.
• Share Homes: Easily share your favorite homes via text message, email, and social media.
• Sold Home Data: Get the latest data on sale prices of nearby homes.
• Save Thousands When You Buy or Sell a Home: We sell your home for more money than the industry average, and only charge 1.5% -- rather than the usual 2% - 3%. When you buy with us, you'll get second-to-none-service and save thousands in closing costs.
• Important Disclaimer: Savings vary by market and are dependent on several factors including the price of the property, the market minimum commission, and the buyer's agent commission. Representations of savings are not a guarantee or an offer from Redfin to provide a refund or savings on a specific property. Redfin reserves the right to make changes to the refund and savings calculation at any time while honoring all agreements commenced prior to any change. Refunds are not available where prohibited by law. The refund is subject to lender approval as well as possible restrictions of VA or FHA loans. If the transaction includes a short sale, additional restrictions may apply. The savings are not representative of Redfin partner agent transactions.
• Important Note: Search homes for sale in the states or metro areas of Albuquerque, Allentown, Asheville, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Bend (OR), Birmingham, Boston, Boulder, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Buffalo, Cape Cod, Charleston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Colorado Springs, Columbia (SC), Columbus, Corpus Christi, Dallas-Fort Worth, Dayton, Denver, Detroit, El Paso, Fort Lauderdale, Ft. Myers, Fresno, Grand Rapids, Greenville (SC), Hampton Roads, Honolulu, Houston, Hudson Valley, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Knoxville, Lake Tahoe, Las Vegas, Little Rock (AR), Long Island, Los Angeles, Louisville, Maine, Manchester, Maui, Memphis, Miami, Minneapolis-Saint Paul, Nashville, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Orleans, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Orange County, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Queens, Raleigh-Durham, Reno, Richmond, Rio Grande Valley, Riverside-San Bernardino, Rhode Island, Sacramento, St. Louis, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Fe, Seattle, Tampa, Tucson, Ventura County, Washington, DC, West Palm Beach, Westchester, Winston Salem, and Wisconsin.
Still has bugs & it should have an option of picking single story only by berniedmj
Obviously, I’m looking for a house. When setting my filters, such as wanting a house that is on a lot more than 2000 sq ft to 100 acres, even though I see beautiful houses but I’m still getting houses that are less than 2000 sq ft lot.
Also, I don’t want a 2 story house. I’m getting too old for stairs. We should have the option of just looking at a single story only.
The Smartphone APP needs work by 28&:&329:&:
The PC version of Redfin is very good. The smartphone version is cumbersome and almost unusable.
Put a filter for schools by Stvdgcfjbdrhvdfuytsdc
Maybe put in a filter for school level.
Great app by DraganG_001
Best home buying app out
Constant nagging spam popups by Daviddklbbb
Constantly asks if it can email you or notify you, no matter how many times you say no. Spams your email and makes it impossible to unsubscribe. Avoid this app.
I little beef by VHV1115
I really love this app. The one complaint is I have my max dollar amount set for $200,000 and it keeps showing houses that are way above that???
Glitches by Seanyfly
The valuable commute function is not working
Too many notifications - give me a daily rollup by SkippyHowenstein
I like the app. I like the filtering options, once you figure out the details. However, I’m sick of getting notifications for every house sale in my target area, which is multiple per day. Listings, maybe. However, near real-time sale notifications aren’t helpful to anyone because you can’t take immediate action on a home sale.
My listing at 1361 Merry LoopAccurate by Saundra Allman
Tech support said I had 5 filters - not true there are 5 properties Shiwing - off market and the one incorrectly showing to be on Merry Loop. Too many errors for my sellers home on Redfin.
Holy glitches Batman! by 2dolistguy
Redfin app is super glitchy after all of the recent updates! Super bad, rough.
Great look and feel. Terrible glitches and bugs by Joforeal
Changing and removing filters stops the app from working.
Changing searches causes the app to crash
Cannot get out of gallery sometimes because the back button disappears. This is not an android phone...
Looking around by Mej Freund
I like this app, simply because it's easy to use and allows me to keep my eye on the price of property, in places I'm considering relocation.
Directions App by sviddle
Why can't you tie into a real directions app instead of forcing the use of your worthless directions feature and making it impossible to copy the address so we can just paste it into a working app?!
Great app by richard diamond
Shows the current sales
Really good by GolferZach
Love everything about the app but a couple improvements needed. 1) Show all alert activity somewhere. If I have multiple alerts they sometimes disappear from my notifications after I click the first one. Also if I have an alert on the icon I’m not sure where there are updates for me to check - comments from my wife or new listings or what. 2) On a couple screens there is a build that takes a second or two to load and it moves the screen down. This gets to be annoying when going through multiple listings and yo have to wait or accidentally click the wrong thing and have to go back. One example is the listing screen where the details load.
Latest update very buggy by nicknamelssthan30characters
Great app! by zumu pics
Can almost always find what I need to see. Great details and rarely any bugs. Like it a lot, my go to real estate app!
Extremely flawed algorithms... by Kellenhall
Their estimates are so ridiculously off it can be comical. They have estimated show at 70% of a taxable value while showing that homes in that market sell for 130% of taxable value. Upon pointing out a flaw, you get condescending communication from them.
Annoying but helpful by TrakBob
I like the app, it updates quick. However, I keep getting notifications for houses well above my price range. I set it to show me houses in my limit, yet I’m still getting updates for houses over $200,000 more than I’m looking for.
Never do a 3D tour by Hipster Kale
Unless you want to do a 3D tour for that listing forever and ever, because you will never be able to do anything other than the 3D tour for that listing. There’s no exiting out of the 3D tour, only exiting out of the listing. Who on earth thought that was a good idea?
App lacks intuition by Apple14213
The general functionality of this app suffers tremendously because of the boundaries that were placed while viewing areas. Whoever decided to limit ones search based on the actual city lines needs to take a closer look at why apps like trulia and zillow are so popular. One reason, it’s easy. Why should I be limited in my search within Redfin while I’m free to roam anywhere I chose in the other apps? The only thing this app has going for it is that when you click a photo it will activate a library view of all photos vertically. That’s it. Everything is done better in other apps.
Great site by Versandle
This site is wonderful. Great way to see property and keep up with the trending market.
Recently made worse by CNick2000
This app used to be great, not perfect, but great. But now they eliminated the ability to see the pictures full screen and replaced it with a super annoying gallery view. So much worse - have to look at these tiny pictures only now. And those gallery pics won't even load for me all the time. They really ruined it.
Great app by wutd
Very up to date information, and more info on lot size and square footage than other cites. Also, Redfin realtors post comments about the properties hat are very helpful.
False notification alerts by fukfukfukfukfuk
It keeps telling me I have notifications and then I go in and there are no notifications. No new houses, not even other useless notifications that prompted the notification alert in the first place. Uninstalled and will just do a manual search instead.
Only Real Estate App we use by ElissaDac
Love this app- so user friendly, I can share comments with my husband and can enter my favorite locations to see commute times!
Download files by Don Bradford
Great product certain regions of country. Like to see the listing download option on app version
Ddc64 by rdnam
Crap app by wisegrrl
This app works is a joke. They have my home listed over $150,000 below the true price. I have emailed them and begged them to change it to the correct value but no response. It’s very upsetting that they can undervalue my home, which is in better shape than most in my neighbourhood. Screw Redfin.
Review by pagls
Very informative site,
Just for browsing. by nickname 1854
This app is great to just look at homes. If you actually want to schedule a showing the app won’t let you, and gives you an error. I just use this app to find places and then I go to either realtor.com or other realtors to view the homes in person.
The best app by Dagnachew
So easy to find what ever you are looking for.
My parents is going Jill you!! 🤗🤗!! by alexandraGp
I like my dog!! 🤗🤗😆
Misplaced Homes by _Devo_
Please work on getting the home listings in the right place. The locations you are highlighting as the listed property can be blocks away from the actual location.
Super useful but buggy. by holdonsailor22
Great app but it keeps freezing and shutting down. Otherwise, very convenient.
Gets worse with each update. by ManOTerror
This used to be my favorite real estate app, but in the last few months it has gotten super flakey. Each update brings new problems. Open a saved search and it shows no houses...until you move it a tiny bit, and it then shows the dozens that are there. Open a house and it's a 50/50 chance you'll get to see the pics. I have to restart the app constantly. Not good.
Spammmmmmmmmm by spammmmmmmekfjfudufnd
Immediately started sending unsolicited spam.
Used to be great by Rikramer1765
The new updates have ruined this once great app. When you change the search criteria it just loads endlessly and needs to be restarted. Unusable now
Needs more info by jjjjjjjjkjjjjk
Would be nice if it showed how many acres each lot was
m by sam11111111111111
Thank you by Dr J DuPont
We found our condo on Redfin!
Annoying iPhone X bug by urbanizedanimal
I keep encountering this bug when I expand a home detail page and for some reason it does not have the down chevron in the top left corner so I can’t close the page. This forces me to kill the app and reopen it. Please fix this!!
Quality Drop, No iPad Pro Support by Richard Roll
Update: Seriously, you still only support the original iPad screen size? I thought you guys were a large company...
Massive degradation in quality in the latest update. Loading spinners block UI often and don’t dismiss, requiring a force close to continue. Often, data doesn’t load when panning the map. UI changes moved the filter button and replaced with a map toggle, blowing away months of muscle memory. Going to reluctantly try some of the alternatives.
Much better display of pics! by JC in NC
With the newest update, when you view the pics of a property, all of the photos show up instead of one picture at a time. A definite improvement!
Awesome by bkyoungc
Great application for home purchases
Great updates & mapping -- Beware asking questions! by pkstill
This is a fantastic app that offers all you need to know about properties in the area in which you're looking. You can choose an existing area or draw your own boundaries. A great feature is being able to literally map out your open house schedule with a tap from inside the app. Just one caution: Don't ask a question on the app or site. If you do, you will be assigned a Redfin agent who will be the same person regardless of what part of the country your search takes you to. And it's hard to get them to let go.
Map view is not userInteractionEnabled by Leofto
Repro steps (sporadically)
- tap on a listing annotation on the map.
- slide the bottom sheet listing photo up then end pan gesture right away to let it snap back to the bottom screen
- sometimes mapview freezes and need to hard close the app
Please fix it and write some UI tests.
Buggy by chrischris292
About 50% of the time I click on a home I can’t exit and go back to the map. They app isn’t resizing on the iPhone X properly and the exit button is not on the screen anymore.
Pretty darn good! by vpw519
While not as quick to change locations & states to buy in, overall I appreciate the quality & total information!