Where will you live next? Find the perfect place to call home with our local expertise.
Featured as App of the Day on the App Store!
- Get new home updates first. We're obsessive about updating our listings every 15 minutes. With instant alerts, you'll be the first to know about new homes and updates.
- Schedule a tour of a home instantly. We'll connect you with a great local agent. Only 1/10 agents meet our standards.
- Draw your search, or search by keywords that matter to you.
- Search for homes by school boundary.
- See drive time and seamlessly get directions to any home.
- Learn about your new neighborhood with school ratings and WalkScores for every home.
- Find out how much house you can get. Shop mortgages and get pre-approved.
- Easily tour open houses. Filter your search to only see open houses. Add open houses to your calendar so you don't miss them.
- Quickly see which homes you've already viewed based on the color of the map markers. See which homes you saved and trashed on the map, too.
On your wrist or in your pocket, the Estately real estate app presents delightful and powerful tools to help you find a home you'll love. Plus, it's free!
3) There really needs to be a way to silence or disable saved search notifications. Sometimes I just need to not receive notifications and I don’t want to delete the search, but that seems to be the only way to do it other than disabling notifications for Estately altogether, which I bet you don’t want users to do, because that is equivalent to death in app land. No?
1) There is maybe a glitch or abuse where listings shown in saved searches show an address in a totally different city but the map shows a different location in a different close by city. I suspect it’s either a glitch being abused for marketing purposes or your company is deliberately allowing it for payment and if so then be honest about it and tell people and show the accurate location on the map.
2) It would be nice if the notifications showed which saved search they were from either by the given name or even an icon. Additionally it would be nice if the notification actually went to the listing in the app, which seems to constantly fail for some reason.
Fast. Featured. Buggy. by clifster
Having tried virtually every real estate searching app on the store, Estately has become by go-to default to keep up with changes in a fast moving marketplace. But that does not mean it is without flaws.
Here’s the breakout:
Near immediate (every 15m) updates on new listings. Critical in a fast-moving market.
Best in class usability.
Integration of walk score, school info, and visibility on condo fees (about 60% of the time).
Ability to scroll map without having to enter a specific town is useful and unique (cannot do this in other apps).
Lots of bugs, often created after new updates to the app. Specifically:
Commute Time Broken
Great feature that, since 2018 updates has only shows accurate info about 20%.
Condo Fees MIA
Many condos only list the condo fee in the buried in home details, others right up front. Why the difference? This messes up the payment calculator values and since you cannot edit that info there is no way to use Estately for a correct payment estimator. Same condos in Zillow show correctly.
Schedule a Showing
Most areas outside of major metros in northeast USA simply have not Estately agent, making this feature a waste of space. Great idea, but lock in to Estately agents is clear, intentional, and (for many) not helpful. How about allow people to put their own agent contact info in place but still use the showing request capability?
Locked in Image Slideshows
Less frequent than the commute bug, but can often prevent exit from image slideshows, forcing an app quit to get back to standard search window.
Crashes or freezes constantly by westside momma
Recently this app has been crashing and/or freezing to the point that I have to shut down my phone. When you click on maps, it closes the entire app. I was pleased with Estately previous to these annoying problems but have deleted the app from my phone.
Crashes a lot by Me😍
I used to love this app because it seems to have the most accurate listings. Lately, though, it's been crashing on about every house while browsing photos.
Great app by MartinNYC15
Easy to use and fast updates. Best than competition. Highly recommended.
Love the app, but it has changed for the worse by Scorpstud
The application is very easy to use and is fairly intuitive with clutter less interface. But over time, things have started to change for the worse
1. Used to list property listing history and price changes. Now gone.
2. There must be a filter to show pending or contingent homes. Don't waste time showing homes that are gone. No obvious way to visually filter them either
3. Saved homes are gone from the list once sold. Why mess with the saved homes. Yes, they are sold, but there could be other reasons why one saves a home.
4. Some listings are outright wrong on the map. I know it uses automated sources, but they can do better to take feedback on incorrect listings on map.
5. Why can't you also list some new homes?
6. Create a similar app for rentals or merge the two
One of the best apps in the market, but they could be the best and really make it an unbeatable resource for home buyers. Still like it better than others.
Home Buyer-Beware of this App by WyckedAnkh
I’m rather disappointed in Estately. I have tried to schedule a tour of a home at least 3 separate times and each time the app, and when I’m sent an email, says I will be contacted shortly and yet I never am. I don’t know where the disconnect is but I no longer trust that someone will contact me. Also, I’m cautious about the agents selected by Estately, considering that the first, and only one so far, agent that was connected with me was not great at communication nor getting in touch with me in general. It’s not until I requested that the agent be removed from my profile that I find out she was removed from Estately all together. How long had she been removed? Why was this error on my profile not corrected sooner? Would she even have been removed if I didn’t say anything? I really liked this app but these issues make it hard for me to even recommend it to anyone who is searching for a new home.
App Crashes Constantly On Both iPhone and iPad by Tommy.0814
Fire your app developers and get some better developers. The features are good but the app crashes all the time!
The best 🏡 buying App ever! by jakEjokeR
If you’re in need of a home you’ve come to the right place!
Best real state app by zainhoss123
Love this app, the best
Nice app by bryan.y.yu
I just started using this app because I’m trying to buy a new home. We are first time homebuyers and we really don’t know what we’re doing and who’s selling what. This app helps us pick and choose between what we want and what’s in our budget. I would recommend this app to anyone searching for a home. It really comes in handy and is really helpful.
Poor interface meant it never worked by Yeastman
Extremely unintuitive user interface. With Zillow’s app I was browsing the map in seconds and looking at property. With this one I spent 15 minutes just attempting to figure out how to get the thing to populate the map with data - which as far as I can tell means you have to build “searches”. Great, except when I go to the search page, I find no where to tap to actually create one. After 20 minutes messing with it I decided enough was enough and went back to Zillow. Which “just works” without me jumping through any hoops.
C Kuppe by crisgo
Great app easy to navigate!
Better than the competition by KymeJr
We’ve been looking to move for a while now, but we want very specific things. This app is the easiest and most user friendly and thorough realty app we’ve tried.
Best Realty app. by 2nd MAW The Point
This is the best, realty app, great features, crisp pictures, great tours of properties, amazing.
App crashes every time I click on a house I want to see!!! by SickOne-_-
Ever since the update the app does work like it use too it crashes every time I try to click on any house and I tried uninstalling the app and downloading it again but still does the same thing please help I own a iPhone.
New version crashing for me. by Tall White Girl
I just down loaded the app for the first time and it’s been crashing every time I click on a house.
Doesn’t work by The one I want is taken Mestew
After the recent update on 3/22 it no longer allows you to view homes. When you click on the home the app closes.
One thing missing.... by Regina40
Please identify a home if it’s in an over 55 community. Maybe one additional filter would be all that is needed. This is great to see all homes but it’s an important missing category for those that are relocating to retire.
Use of Estately by tnrworks
From all the home sale sites I use, this one is the very best. Up to date on changes. All the information needed. Quick responses.
Best by Hartincincy
I’m a real estate broker and I adore this app! First thing in the am it tells me what’s happening in the area I choose.
Great App! by Lmb247
The features are awesome! Best real estate app out there!
The Best and Most Comprehensive Real Estate App by AC165
Estately has proven to be the best and most comprehensive real estate app to date. Here is what I like:
1. They have made it their top priority to diligently in maintain the listings, whether new to the market or changes in status, right up to the minute, demonstrating they are best overall when it comes to current information, which is crucial in this fast evolving market.
2. Their filters allow you to input more specifics, making the results cleaner and less cluttered with offerings you don’t want or need.
3. Estately offers a beautiful feature that calculates the projected commute time from your prospective home choice to your desire location i.e. to work, to school, etc.
4. Tap on the map and get immediate access to school locations in proximity to the prospective home, along with “Street” view, so that you can get a virtual feel for the neighborhood, and volume of auto and air traffic breezing by your door or overhead.
5. Layout is easy to follow and details less buried. I get quick access to Listing History, Monthly Cost Estimates, and with the Home Details, simply tap on the icon related to a subject most important to you without digging through a long list to find it! And finally, I love the “Plan My Tour” option. A quick and easy tool to organizing a tour from your list of favorites. NO other real estate app has that option. (To my recollection anyway)
There’s not much on the “Cons” side except to request two more features to make this app complete:
+ please add “Sound Score”. It is offered in the browser version but not in the app. Not sure why that is, since other features like “Walk Score” and “Max Internet Speed” were carried over to the app.
+ please include “Lot Lines.” Zillow seems to be the only one who has this option. Why not Estately? :)
Thanks, Estately, keep up the good work!!
I️ Love it by hebrewboy
Just overall the best app ever
Almost great but missing hoa filter! by Turboz-11
If you add a filter for HOA fees it would make it my favorite real estate app. The area I am in it makes a huge difference. Thanks Estately
Great app! by No Nick name they. Are taken
Gives the HOA dues right up front! Nice little slide shows of properties! Well put together app with hearts intro a nice touch! Hats off to the developers!
Fantastic App! by Jleeper13
I like Estately because it's a clean well thought out app. It's filled with great pictures, all the right contacts, and media to go from daydreaming to investing. And what's a better investment then real estate right? Nice job.
Superb App takes house hunting to new level by Awe Heal
Added info (especially the air bnb info) has added a whole new interest to house hunting/looking.
However, there are major performance issues. App crashes, locks and sits in a perpetual state of buffering forcing a hard re-boot. Hope I'm the only special one enjoying these new features.
LOVE the added neighborhood & school info for each listing! Estately added the compass to the map feature-love it! This app is great.
Great app by SonRiseMama
I changed my review. I had an issue and amazingly they worked to change it! This is the easiest, most intuitive real estate app out there. I love it.
Very detailed by New thyme
Love all the infos the other apps don't necessarily have such as internet speed taxes and such
Favorite Real Estate App by MissElaineious8688
Works great by Aawooo
No crashes, no bumps, no freezes. Allows good searches by county, ability to"draw" a search area, and a filter by size.
Convenient by Elon Buffett
Simple & easy to use
Great app by Phoebesims
Love the notifications!
Used to work great by cmas101
But now Estately app continually crashes, so frustrating...
Best Real Estate App Yet by Realestatepro1108
The design is clean and easy to navigate and the information is thorough.
Homebuyers need this app by prettyinpikesville
This is by far the best app out there for anyone buying a home. The alerts a super fast and current. Thanks to this app I was was to purchase my first home. Must have app if you are home shopping. I highly recommend it.
Organized and easy to use! by belleberrye
Love to use this site to review real estate.
Great running mate. by Hugger2c6
Not quite as user friendly as zillow but includes properties that don't appear on zillow. Combine the two for more thorough search. Very useful.
Best real estate app ever by music is the pulse
I have been searching for homes using the "other apps" and found them not as accurate as Estately. My phone alerted me a home came on the market 7 minutes ago. I called my realtor and we made an appt to see it, beating the other potential buyers. Thanks to Estately our offer was accepted and we have a new home!!!
Awesome app to search for that perfect home! by Sgt.maldo
I love the fact that it lets you know the credit score, what the down payment, and interest will be! Awesome!
Lots of info by RESeeker
I find this site list a lot more info than many of the others and it works for me! I can check the building construction materials and property assets much more easily in this app than any other ... Love that it lists the current taxes!
Horrible 1/2 Star by galleria photo studio
Displays only what they want to sell.
Try trulia much better no gimicks.
Great app by JLBMPB
So many sites... by ItsLisaJ
This is my my fave new go to site. My only complaint is the photo swiping. It's very sensitive and time consuming. With that being said, it's still my fave.
UPDATE: thank you, Estately. The swiping issue is much better!
Nice app!!! by Creationstory
Estately has done a good job with this app! It's easy to use and up-to-date! Thanks Estately!
Great site! by swGal05!!!
Great functionality, easy to use! We've been watching homes in a neighborhood for a while and the saved search parameters make it really easy to check in.
My go to site! by ItReLeBe.me
I've looked at the other real estate apps, and as someone who searches just because I'm interested in seeing what's on the market, as well as staying current on prices in general...I find Estately to be the easiest to navigate and frequency of updates on interesting properties to be the best!
Thank You for making it easier for a Non- Realtor like me become aware of what's happening out there, just in case a great opportunity is around the corner. It generally seems to be though, so I'll need to reel it in and just start looking again! BUT, not until the property I'm working on purchasing now is final!