It’s easy to play anywhere, anytime. As long as you’re logged in, you can pick up where you left off on any device. Your puzzles will be available in the app and on web.
The Crossword: The Crossword in the app is the same puzzle that’s printed every day in the New York Times newspaper. It increases in difficulty from Monday to Saturday. The Sunday puzzle is midlevel (but it’s the biggest).
The Mini Crossword: The Mini is a short crossword that you can complete in a few minutes — it’s perfect to play during the breaks in your day. The Mini doesn’t increase in difficulty throughout the week and features simpler clues.
Spelling Bee: Is scrambling your strong suit? Play Spelling Bee and see how many words you can make with 7 letters. New Spelling Bee puzzles are available every day at 3 a.m. E.T.
MINI AND MIDI PUZZLE PACKS
Download these themed puzzles and add them to your collection. The first puzzle in each pack is free. Make sure you check back for new packs.
Crossword subscribers can play the Crossword and the Mini from our archives, which date back to 1993.
FEATURES TO HELP YOU SOLVE
Check or reveal individual crossword squares, words or the whole puzzle, or turn on Autocheck to help you complete the puzzle.
Enable our dark color scheme to play at any time of day.
Time yourself or disable the timer to play at your own speed.
Complete the daily Mini Crossword and compare solve times with your friends. You don’t need a subscription to access this feature, but you’ll need to set up a free New York Times account if you don’t have one.
Subscription options include an annual subscription at $39.99 per year and a monthly subscription at $6.99 per month. This amount will be charged to your iTunes account if purchased within the app. Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of its term unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before expiration. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Terms of service: https://help.nytimes.com/hc/en-us/articles/115014893428-Terms-of-service
California notices: https://www.nytimes.com/privacy/california-notice
Questions? Suggestions? Issues? Please contact us at email@example.com or from the app. Your feedback is important to us and we’ll do our best to assist you.
Please note: A subscription to New York Times Games does not include access to any other New York Times products, including but not limited to nytimes.com, mobile news content and other apps on non-iOS devices. You can cancel anytime. The cancellation goes into effect at the start of your following billing cycle.
◉ EASY TO PLAY
Everyone knows how to play Letris. The most difficult thing is stopping.
◉ NEW TURN BASED MULTIPLAYER
With 3 different game modes.
◉ LEARN LANGUAGES BY PLAYING
The application and the dictionary are available in Spanish, Catalan, English, French, German, Italian, russian and Portuguese. You can even play in two languages at once.
◉ MORE GAME MODES
The history mode contains almost 300 free levels filled with surprises and extremely interesting challenges.
Do you like playing relaxed games and building large words without being pressured? Try the Wordmatrix mode.
Are you fond of solving puzzles? Then the Acronymus mode is ideal for you.
◉ SPECIAL MULTIPLAYER MODE FOR IPAD
Challenge your friends with the 2 split screen multiplayer modes designed specially for iPad: Duel and Resistance.
◉ WEEKLY TOURNAMENTS
Every week 3 new levels await you in a tournament with prizes for the best players.
◉ PLAY IN ALL MANNER OF DEVICES
This is a free, universal application with graphics designed specially for retina displays. In addition, you can continue to pass levels in the iPad, iPod or iPhone through iCloud or Facebook, with your progress being automatically synchronized.
Join the growing community of Letris fans in our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/LetrisFans
If you enjoy word games then you will love Letterpress for its intuitive play and beautiful design. Two players take turns spelling words to capture the board. Player with the most points wins!
• PLAY words at your own pace even across multiple games if you like concurrent play.
• ALWAYS FREE and full-featured.
• COMPETE against friends, let Letterpress find you an opponent or challenge one of our Bot players.
• CHAT in real-time with other players.
• TRACK your performance with Statistics and Leaderboards.
• DICTIONARIES power real-time word definitions.
• GROUP PLAY enables friends to play Letterpress within custom groups (no outsiders) enjoying group-level Statistics, Leaderboards and more great features!
• Many more game features and customizations available.
For free support and answers to frequently asked questions, head over to http://www.letterpressapp.com/support.html. Follow us on Twitter @LetterpressApp. Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Letterpress. Play everywhere!
Letterpress is built in the USA by the team at Solebon LLC (http://www.solebon.com) where
we are dedicated to Sharpening Minds at Play.
Play unlimited high quality puzzles, with themes you like. WordSearch Unlimited is the one you are looking for.
- Unlimited puzzles: each puzzle is unique
- Three game levels
- Word lists from popular categories
- Word lists with foreign words
- Customizable Themes
- Auto save game state on exit
- Local scoreboard
- Email to friends
- Pencil on paper
- Chalk on blackboard
- White grid & Black grid
- Custom theme: customizable color and background
- Basic, standard English words
- SAT, GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT vocabulary
- Food & Drink
- Fruit & Vegetable
- Boy names
- Girl names
- Body parts
- Top Brands
- Music & Instruments
- World countries
- German words
- French words
- Spanish words
- Italian words
Conundra is a simple anagram game that is easy to learn, but hard to put down. Solve anagrams that are from from six to ten letters long. See how your performance varies over time and by time of day and day of the week. A great way to find out when your thinking is sharpest!
Conundra is a fantastic way to improve your performance in games like Scrabble, the jumble, cryptic crosswords, and countdown. (We're not kidding about this--try it for a week and see how much your Scrabble scores improve!) It is also great for improving spelling and vocabulary. It takes some serious skill to get a perfect game, but that is what makes it so addictive!
• Three free levels
• Great for building vocabulary and spelling skills
• Perfect training for games like Scrabble, the jumble, Boggle
• Tracks your scores over time
• Shows how performance varies by time of day
• Paid levels with longer words for those who need an extra challenge
• A fun mental exercise to keep your brain sharp!
Use your knowledge of synonyms, antonyms, crossword puzzle clues and answers, fun trivia facts, idioms, riddles, popular sayings, history, movies, hangman, word search, and more!
* Simple puzzles
* No time limit
* Offline play
* Fun for the whole family
* 1000s of puzzles!
Word to Word®: Fun Brain Games, Offline Puzzle Game spells fun for the whole family. Play with your kids, play with your parents, play with your siblings and friends. The more you have gathered around you, the more you can solve our cool puzzles.
Learn connections you may have forgotten, search for words that are hidden, unscramble letters to find the answer! Teach students euphemisms or etymology. Show your brain power with this fun word and brain game. Play, learn, and teach at your own pace.
No complicated gameplay, just a simple interface so you won’t have to waste any brain cells or precious time figuring out how to play the game.
NO TIME LIMIT
Our games are made to test your brain, but not rush you. Take as much time as you want. Ask your family! Ask your friends. Ask your enemies!
Once you download our game, you can access all unlocked puzzles anytime you want. Play it on the road, on the plane, on the subway, or on the way to the moon!
FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
Word to Word® has a simple set of clues to work so family fun and group play is easy. Enjoy puzzles that stretch back to your childhood memories and nursery rhymes. Feel nostalgic as you go through clues about your favorite cartoon characters, fictional heroes, fantasy books, television shows, and many more!
1000s OF PUZZLES
You can unlock hundreds more puzzles as you complete the free packs.
* Word to Word®
* Spell n Link
* 4 Words
* Word Link
* Word to Word Themes
* Word to Word Seasons
Your feedback and suggestions are welcome. We improve and change our puzzles based on great input from fellow wordsmiths like you.
We’ll be adding more kinds of word games soon.
Download and start exercising your brain now!
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
We've released a new game! "Chain of Thought 2 - Pyramid Power!" It's free to try so please help us celebrate by downloading "Chain of Thought 2 - Pyramid Power" today!!
Rhymie Stymie – the new super fun rhyming word game.
*****Selected App of the Day by Pocket-lint.com*****
"A simple but addictive word game for everyone to try...a fun concept that gets the old gray matter ticking." -- 148Apps.com
"Great word game...We'd whole heartedly recommend giving this a look."-- Pocket-lint.com
"This is a fun and challenging word game" -- iPhoneAppCafe.com
"simple but very fun" -- Crazy Mike's Apps
"Fun, addictive and free!" -- PlusOneApps.com
"Not only the game is easy to understand, but also the application itself is extremely easy to use. So, if you want to be entertained and to have some quality time when playing an application on your Apple device, I recommend to play this one, because as the developer himself says, now it’s time to rhyme!" -- iPhoneKicks.com
"will challenge you and make words fun again" -- iAppGuide.com
EASY TO LEARN:
We give you a short clue like “swine toupee” and you have to come up with a two word rhyming answer that means the same thing … like “pig wig.”
Easy peasy, right?
Can you figure out the two word rhyming answer for “criminal crustacean?" Think the Godfather meets melted butter and a seafood bib. That right! The answer is “mobster lobster.”
Does a word game have to be visually boring? No way, Jose! Hey, even word game lovers deserve some visual bling. And we’ve got your bling right here, baby! The more puzzles you solve, the more cool firework displays you unlock—from soaring sunflower fireworks to frisky fish, from erupting volcano fireworks to exploding super novas.
TONS OF ACHIEVEMENTS:
Collect tons of achievements and improve your rhyming rank. Can you go from “Poet and don’t know it” all the way up to “Freakin’ Shakespeare?”
There are 11 different puzzle packs (1 FREE pack plus 10 in-app purchase packs) to tease your brain and tickle your funny bone. You can choose from “Animals” to “Food” and from “Celebs” to fictional “Characters.” There’s even a brain busting “Challenge” pack for all you super savvy wordsters out there.
So if word games FLOAT your BOAT,
don't be TARDY to this PARTY...
It's TIME to RHYME!!
Word Jewels® is SUPER FUN and 100% FREE!
••••• "This is such an addicting game. I absolutely love it!!!!!!" --hb9202010
••••• "Love this game on my phone for all those 'waiting' times in life." --NannerBanner
••••• "I absolutely love Word Jewels. I hope to keep playing this game for a long time. It is never boring. Thanks for making it free!" --2011bulldog
••••• "I like word games with friends, but get tired of the timed ones. It's really relaxing to take your time and strategize without racing the timer. And with a choice of five games I can play different ones and switch back and forth" --Jllew333
EASY TO LEARN AND PLAY!
• One-minute tutorial that teaches you how to play!
• Make words in any direction with just a swipe!
• Your goal is to make words that use up all the red jewels, but you only get a few "moves" each level to make words… You can do it!
SIX GAME MODES TO SUIT YOUR MOOD!
• Start with fan-favorite Word Jewels word-finding without the frustrations in Endless Mode!
• If you're daring, you can try Classic Mode where if you fail a level you have to start over!
• Want a super-hard challenge that's not for the faint of heart? Try Challenge Mode!
• Got ten minutes? Try Rally Mode to play ten levels of patterned jewels that are just like the multiplayer game Word Rally, but solo!
• Or try Blitz Mode! In just one level, how high can you score? Use the multiplier jewels and see how high you can get! Bet you can't just play it once…
• And NEW is Wordzing adventure mode, with lots of new challenging goals to pass each level. Collect certain color letter jewels! Connect a path of words across the board! Collect stamps under key letters on the board! Your word-finding adventure awaits!
RELAX WHILE YOU SHARPEN YOUR MIND!
• No timers, so take your time and find the best words
• Beautiful graphics and animation
• Relaxing sound effects
• Listen to your music while playing
GO FOR A HIGH SCORE!
• Score summary shows you how well you did
• Compare your scores with the world using Game Center
• Huge English dictionary included to verify words even while not connected to the internet!
(Word Jewels uses the YAWL word list, which has 264,097 words! Valid words must be 3 letters long and NOT be proper nouns, as is typical for most every word game.)
• Automagic letter balancing, to help from getting trapped with a big ol' pile of consonants with no vowels, or with too many duplicates of the same letter in a group!
• Magic auto-save - go ahead and quit the game, take a phone call, send a text - when you come back, your game will be waiting for you! Works on both old and new iThings!
• 54 Game Center Achievements to earn!
Thanks for playing Word Jewels!
Come see us at http://boyhowdytechnology.com
WORD JEWELS is a registered trademark of Boy Howdy Technology LLC.
A list of words has been broken into jigsaw pieces. Can you reassemble the puzzle and figure out all the words?
Word Jigsaw is awesome exercise for your brain. It combines verbal and spatial reasoning, and it's a great way to improve your spelling and vocabulary. Six levels make it perfect for both beginners and those who are looking for a serious challenge!
Be sure to check out our new Daily Crossword feature! There are three free Daily Crossword Jigsaws every day. Can you conquer all three?
• Six levels (three are free)
• Unlimited puzzles using 30,000+ words
• Great for building vocabulary and spelling skills
• Tracks your averages, times and records
• A fun mental exercise to keep your brain sharp!
Enter your 7 tiles, and optionally the board tiles you'd like to include, hit Start... and presto, all possible word combinations are displayed in addition to the word score. We can even output the words in tournament format if you're so inclined.
Descrambler also can track complete games! Enter your opponents words as they are played, enter your tile rack, and presto - you can see ALL PLAYABLE WORDS for your turn! This is the ultimate word game learning tool... you can see hundreds, if not thousands of words on each turn!
Descrambler uses a standardized dictionary of almost 180,000 words, so if a word isn't in here, then you're out of luck as far as the game is concerned! Descrambler uses a proprietary lookup mechanism to ensure that your searches are blazing fast. And no internet connection is needed unlike those other guys. You can use our app even when you're stuck on a deserted island! ... playing Scrabble I guess, while waiting to be rescued...
Descrambler also comes with a word check function where you can easily verify that a word really exists. This is great for settling disputes when your know-it-all partner invents crazy words and pretends they're real!
Descrambler also is a great tool for players of Words with Friends, Wordfeud, Boggle, Literati, Crossword Puzzles and all sorts of other word games. It can also be used to find Anagrams.
Go ahead and try it out. We think you'll find it an indispensable resource while you're playing the SCRABBLE crossword game. Plus it's FREE, so what do you have to lose!
Note: Some people seem to be missing the 'Start' button in the Descrambler tab. You must push the start button to start searching for words.
SCRABBLE is a registered trademark of Hasbro, Inc.
Are you devoted to Crosswords, Word Cookies an expert at Scrabble or Scramble?
Are you crazy for Puzzle and Search type games?
Then you will love our Dabble Word Game App!
HOW TO PLAY
Simply spell 5 words from 20 letter tiles and you win.
Do it in less than 5 minutes to earn extra points!
WHY DABBLE with DABBLE?
· FAST PACED, EDUCATIONAL & FUN - Dabble is great for stimulating your brain and highly educational
· TAKES ONLY MINUTES TO LEARN - Dabble is fast, fun and simple. Perfect for classrooms, rainy days and road trips.
· DEVELOP NEW SKILLS - Dabble will improve your vocabulary, spelling, and quick thinking skills
· IF YOU CAN SPELL, YOU CAN PLAY - Dabble is simple and easy to play with enjoyable graphics
· ENDORSED BY - The National Association of Gifted Children
PRAISE FOR DABBLE
"... Dabble is a great brain teaser that doesn't get old."
"... Good for young and old alike. Would definitely recommend it!"
"... I really enjoyed playing this game. Strangely addictive."
"... I meant to play it for just a minute & ended up playing for over an hour the first time."
"... I like how there are multiple words that you can come up with, so you're not locked in to a particular solution. There are badges you can earn for completing a level quickly, or getting high points, etc."
* Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Seal Award
* 10 Best Games Award by Dr. Toy's
* Word Game of The Year by Creative Child Magazine
* Parents’ Choice Gold Award
* Top 10 PAL Award (Play Advances Language)
If you like our app, DABBLE is also available as a Board Game! Please visit Amazon.com to purchase the game.
Need Help? Have Questions?
Please contact us at email@example.com
Like Us on Facebook to Stay Up-to-Date!
It's the first ever competitive multi-player word search game, and the best looking and most playable word puzzle on the App Store!
- The first ever competitive multi-player word search game!
- The best looking, most playable word puzzle game on the App Store
- Unlimited puzzles - it's different every time you play!
- Track your progress using Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements
- All features and game modes are available in the free app
- Upgrade via in-app purchase to access more word lists, or create your own
- Unlock "hidden words" mode for an extra challenge!
- Supports accented characters for non-English word lists - use it as a study aid!
iPhone/iPod touch Features
- Play solo, head-to-head or online against up to 3 opponents in real time!
- Game Center integration: invite your friends or find random opponents online
- Stunning retina display graphics with a choice of six colour themes
- Three levels of difficulty
- Play using any word list from the Word Search Party library
- Quick Play option gets you into a game in seconds
- Brag about your victories to your Facebook friends
- Designed with teachers and classroom use in mind
- VGA/HDMI output for connection to a monitor or projector (on all versions of iPad!)
- Multi-touch enabled, allowing groups to play collaboratively on one device
- Several users can play together without interfering with each others actions
- Play head-to-head against another nearby iPad, iPhone or iPod touch user
- A fourth "extreme" difficulty level, exclusive to iPad
- Game Center integration (requires iOS 4.2 or later)
Our word list is constantly growing, with contributions by gamers using the iPhone app and teachers using the free WordSearchParty.com web site!
At the time of writing, there are word lists covering the following topics:
- Spelling Lists
- TV & Movies
and many more...
If you have any questions or comments please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org We cannot reply to you if you leave messages in your reviews, so please contact us first if you’re having any problems. Thanks!
"This app is very useful when playing scrabble. It's quick, simple and to the point. I love it!"
"I love this app! Does exactly as advertised and it helped me get an awesome score on word challenge on facebook. Absolutely a must have app for word games."
-Enter blanks by pressing the space bar
-Remembers last letters entered
-Standard lower case notation to display letters generated from blanks
-Easily replace entered letters by touching and holding on a letter to move the cursor
-Simple and elegant interface
-Large word display for easy reading in portrait and landscape
-View words sorted by Scrabble score, length, or alphabetically
-Choose between the ENABLE and SOWPODS for English games
-ODS5 word list for French games
-Zingarelli 2005 word list for Italian games
Thanks for all of your wonderful feedback! We're hard at work implementing some of the most requested features. These will be available as free updates to current customers.
"Words a Word Finder for Games™" is not affiliated with SCRABBLE® or WORDS WITH FRIENDS®.