Social Media Apps
Easy App Finder Says:The buzz word for the last couple years has been "social media" . Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, and the many others, are all helping us stay connected and share our thoughts. We have compiled not only the big three social media apps, but many of the new and "up in coming" social apps that are sure to be the "next big thing ". Need a Social App for your iPhone 5 ? How about a Social App so you can stay connected on your iPad ? These are the best of the best. But new social media apps come along every month. So feel free to submit your favorites to be reviewed and added to this popular category.
Sprout Social is a social media management and engagement platform that helps you manage your Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn profiles all in one place.
Your favorite Sprout features are now available on the go:
• See all of your messages in one place
• Easily reply, view conversation history, and assign a task from a message
• Quickly post, schedule, queue or draft a new message
• View retweets, clicks, shares, replies and more for individual posts
• Monitor and share rich content from your feeds
• Get notified of new social messages
With over 90% of hiring managers using social media to find and screen candidates, using social media to build a solid personal brand and search for a job is a must for the modern job seeker!
The App takes you through the critical steps to harness the power of the Internet to create a powerful personal brand, research and identify job opportunities, reach out and engage with target companies and hiring managers and land your dream job!
The Jobjuice Social Media Job Search App was developed in partnership with Joshua Waldman, Social Media expert, speaker, blogger and best-selling author.
If you’re a student, recent graduate, changing careers, or are simply in job-search mode, the Jobjuice Social Media Job Search App is an indispensable tool to take your job search to the next level.
Finding and successfully engaging with potential employers via SM requires a specific SM job search strategy, learning to use a new set of online tools and following proper etiquette.
This App has all you need, at your fingertips! The App includes over 100 cards that use cross-referencing to reinforce the links between Personal Branding, the FIRE job search methodology and the key social media tools you will need in your job search.
The App will teach you to:
•Build a powerful and relevant personal brand based on the needs of your target companies and industries.
•Use social media to research and define your target companies, key people and hiring managers to proactively identify job opportunities.
•Identify hiring managers’ needs and target your brand message to them based on social media based intelligence.
•Reach out and get informational interviews using social media to find interview sources.
•Engage and contact hiring managers following appropriate online etiquette.
•Get acquainted with key social media tools and features relevant to your personal branding and job search.
•Over 100 cards filled with Social Media Job Search concepts, templates, frameworks and strategies.
•Easy and intuitive navigation, color-coding and cross references.
•Favorites and card grouping features for quick review.
•Practice section to test your memory by flipping through random cards.
Jobjuice was founded by Wharton MBAs, who while at business school provided their fellow students with powerful reference and interview preparation tools. All the knowledge and experience of the recruiting process and the particular subject areas was distilled into a practical and easy to use format.
• See what friends are up to
• Share updates, photos and video
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
• Watch and interact with live video
• Play games and use your favorite apps
• Buy and sell items and services
Read our Data Use Policy, Terms and other important info in the legal section of our App Store description.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Facebook doesn't run GPS in the background unless you give us permission by turning on optional features that require this.
- Reach anyone. You can use names or phone numbers to find friends.
- Use everywhere. Messenger works across all mobile and desktop devices. You can even connect with people internationally!
- Connect however you want. Send a text message, share a photo, or start a video chat — all in Messenger.
- Communicate better with groups. Catch up in real time with high quality group video chat or customize your messaging experience with colors, nicknames, and group photos.
- Call and video chat your friends 1:1 or in groups. It's free over Wi-Fi (otherwise standard data charges apply), so talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries.
- Express yourself. Send emojis, stickers, and GIFs to conversations or add new masks and effects to your video chats.
- Capture photos and videos with fun art and effects. You can save these to camera roll, send to conversations, or post to your Day, a place where people can see what you're up to.
- Play games and compete with your friends. You can compare scores and see how you rank against other people.
- Chat with businesses. You can make reservations, check on orders, and get real-time customer service.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos to your Flickr camera roll. They'll be private, until you choose to share them!
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - edit your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Engage with friends, family and explore the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
Tell us what you think!
We are committed to building the best Flickr and we want your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts for iPhone here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238245
And for iPad: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/238246
Note: If you already have the Flickr app, you will be asked to sign in. For questions relating to sign-in, take a look at: http://yhoo.it/1mbfCO8
Just some of the things you can do with Pinterest:
• Find everyday ideas you love—what to make for dinner, what to put on your walls, what to wear and more ideas for every part of your life.
• Save ideas for later—organize ideas by topic, so they’re always easy to find.
• Search by keyword or with your camera—discover ideas inspired by anything you point the Pinterest camera at.
• Collaborate with friends—save ideas together for your next group trip, party or project.
• Save ideas you find around the web—just use the Pinterest’s Save button on your mobile browser.
- Follow your friends and share your discoveries
- Create lists of your favorite topics and follow other lists to find more content you love
- Blaze through the best of the web at lightning speed
- Share your discoveries via Facebook, Twitter, Email, and SMS
- Download for free
Stop searching and start Stumbling!
What you can discover when you start Stumbling:
Unbelievable photography, useful travel tips, hilarious videos, trending news, fun diy projects, addicting animated gifs, educational posts, informational infographics, inspiring quotes, delicious recipes, funny memes, the best jokes, cool sport fan facts, historical articles, motivational fitness and health tips, and more!
Tagged is the #1 place to link up with new people, chill and play games with over 300 Million other users!
So, what makes us different from other apps? On Tagged, we KEEP IT REAL.
You can do YOU and be accepted for who you are.
No need to change your personality on here, you’re already LIT!
The question is, are you ready?! DOWNLOAD NOW and join our Fam ASAP!
With a single swipe of the thumb you can:
- Watch a Live stream, or start your own
- Make a quick connection with ladies and guys nearby
- Match with people just like you, thanks to our algorithm
- Chat with new friends
We look out for you too! - We take your privacy very seriously.
Your exact location and personal information will NEVER be given without your permission.
YOU decide if, when, and how you want to connect.
Meet people faster by joining Tagged VIP:
1 month packages start at $9.99
3 month packages start at $20.99
6 month packages start at $29.99
12 month packages start at $47.99
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current 1, 3, 6 or 12 month periods unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
With LinkedIn, connect to people in your network including fellow employees at your company, stay up to date with the latest business and industry news, follow companies and Influencers or professionals you admire, and find your way into your next dream job through current employees.
Also use the LinkedIn app to job search while you’re on the go. Save searches for jobs to find what you’re looking for and apply to a company with your resume right from the app. LinkedIn is the #1 way to conduct a social job search.
In addition to the job search and apply process, LinkedIn makes it easy to expand and publish your knowledge. The LinkedIn app allows you to write posts and share knowledge, stay updated and discover important news in today’s competitive world. LinkedIn app is also a great place to showcase your company or product with a great marketing opportunity.
Start with your LinkedIn profile. Use your LinkedIn profile as your professional brand. Share your virtual resume with accomplishments and job responsibilities to provide your network with updates and prospective employers with details of your skills and experience. Your profile is more than just your resume, it shows the world who you are, what you’re interested in and what you’ve accomplished in your career.
Use the LinkedIn app to:
• Tell your story and build your personal brand beyond your resume with your profile
• Add a profile image or photos to help people and employees discover your profile
• Search for people or find suggestions to connect with people you may know
• Keep in touch with your network; see updates on activity within your network
• Search for people who work at a specific company you’re interested in
• Job seekers can review the profile of hiring managers and discover which of their existing contacts can introduce them
• Find jobs, people, employees, companies and business opportunities recommended by someone in your network
• View other profiles
• Search and apply for jobs with your LinkedIn resume
• Find and follow companies and groups
• Follow companies to discover new jobs
• Share articles to fellow employees and your network
• Upgrade your account to LinkedIn Premium from right within the app
• Employers can list jobs and search for potential employees
• Leverage your employees to build the talent brand of your company
The LinkedIn app is free to use and download. We also have Premium subscriptions that offer exclusive tools to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent, priced from $29.99 monthly to $119.95 monthly. Subscriptions will automatically renew each month and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
- Watch premium and exclusive live streams directly from your mobile device. No account required.
- Go Live with a tap or sit back and watch events unfold from around the world.
- Discover what your favorite sports, news, politics, and entertainment thought leaders are talking about
- Experience dynamic media — like photos, videos, and GIFs
- Retweet, share, like, or reply to Tweets in your timeline
- Write a Tweet to let the world know what’s happening with you
- See what topics and hashtags are trending now
- Discover Moments, curated stories showcasing the very best of today’s biggest events
- Get caught up on news headlines and videos
- Relive the latest sports highlights
- Be in the know about pop culture and entertainment
- See what fun stories are going viral
- Find out who started following you
- Discover which of your Tweets were liked or Retweeted
- Respond to replies or be alerted to Tweets you were mentioned in
- Chat privately with friends and followers
- Share Tweets and other media
- Create a group conversation with anyone who follows you
- Customize your profile with a photo, description, location, and background photo
- Look back at your Tweets, Retweets, replies, media, and likes
- Get suggestions on influential people to follow
- Sync your contacts to find friends currently on Twitter or invite more
Did you know Badoo is the world’s biggest dating network? Time to see what you’ve been missing…
Here’s a couple of reasons why we’re the best choice:
- A free and safe way to meet new people
- Trusted by over 340 million people, and counting!
- See people nearby, or people you’ve bumped into
- Regularly updated with new features
- The strongest verification system - meaning no catfish, ever
- Swipe left and right, plus other fun ways to meet
- Find and date celebrity lookalikes
“A MASS PHENOMENON” - WIRED
Rated 5 stars by an independent dating platform review service
Badoo is free to download and use, and that will never change for our main features. However, if you’re looking to give your profile a boost, you can subscribe to Badoo Premium.
Some of the features of Badoo Premium include having your profile featured worldwide, unlimited messages and more - full details can be found in our app!
Current Badoo Premium subscription price starts at USD 2.99/week. The prices may vary per countries and are subject to change without notice. Prices are clearly displayed in the app.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew itself, unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can switch off the auto-renewal any time after the purchase by going to your settings in the iTunes Store. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
If you don’t choose to purchase Badoo Premium, you can simply continue using and enjoy Badoo for free.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp-support.com/?l=en_US
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:
• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, and Voice Messages.
• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they're in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone's Internet connection rather than your cellular plan's voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can't access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer's browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
Note: WhatsApp is a telephony app, so iPod and iPad are not supported devices.
Gain a new perspective of the world as you explore the globe with a swipe of your finger.
Fly through landmarks and cities like London, Tokyo and Rome in stunning 3D, then dive in to experience them first hand with Street View. See the world from a new point of view with Voyager, which brings you one-of-a-kind experiences from Sesame Street, BBC Earth, NASA and more.
• Explore your interests
• Join Communities of people around any topic
• Connect with people who share your interests
• Build a home stream filled with amazing content
• Group things you love into Collections
My Media Pin groups your social accounts under one easily accessible umbrella. My media pin makes it fun to find accounts associated with your friends, family, a business and your favorite celebrities. My Media Pin creates a unique pin code that identifies with only your accounts. Share your pin and allow users to find all things related to you. Why search for someone by name which may generate thousands of options let's digitize the process and start connecting.
Creates a unique pin that identifies with your social media accounts. Your Digital Id.
Connect to others, send and receive friend request.
Save connection information to your contacts list.
Upload a profile pic for My Media Pin, Facebook and Twitter.
Share your pin (Digital Id) via text messaging, email, Facebook and Twitter
Tweet and retweet from the my media pin App
Updates your Facebook status, post comments, like and share
• Over 15 million people love Sync.ME!
• #1 Caller ID app in 107 countries.
• “The App That Turns You Into a God” - TechCrunch.
• Social Caller ID - See your friends’ picture when they call you! Sync.ME magically updates your contacts with their picture from Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
• Phone Number Search - Missed a phone call? Sync.ME will tell you who it is! You can now search over ONE BILLION phone numbers worldwide.
• Caller ID Extension for iOS 10 - Your Phone app will now be able to identify incoming calls from top businesses and spam callers in your area!
• Enhance Your Contacts - Keep your contacts up-to-date with their details from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google+.
• Sync.ME Widget - Quickly identify unknown phone numbers without even opening the app! check out the new Sync.ME Today Widget in your Notification Center.
• Premium Features - Merge duplicate contacts, create backup files for your contacts, background sync and much more!
We’re always excited to hear from you! Join our community and send us your feedback or questions:
+ Facebook: http://facebook.com/syncmeapp
+ Twitter: http://twitter.com/syncme
+ Support: http://sync.me/support
For premium features, Sync.ME has multiple subscription options to choose from starting as low as $2.99 per month and $4.99 per month. $5.99 per 6 months and $9.99 per year. Sync.ME also offers a free trial of the premium features for 7 and 30 days.
* Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account after you confirm your purchase.
* Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription or trial period.
* Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings and must be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period to take effect.
* No cancellation of the current subscription is possible during the active subscription period.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.