Role Play Games
App Store BEST of 2012 Pick!
Reimagined for iOS, this award-winning action RPG experience redefines storytelling in games with a reactive narrator who marks your every move!
* * *
Bastion earned Editors' Choice on the App Store but that's not all! Here's what critics have to say:
"...simply astounding. This is an action RPG that deserves a spot on every gamer's iPad."
- SlideToPlay.com (4 out of 4 ""Must Have"")
"Bastion for iPad is just as good if not better than its console brethren."
- TouchArcade (5 stars out of 5)
"...a wonderful adaption of an outstanding action title... feels at home on the App Store."
- AppSpy.com (5 out of 5)
"It’s a beautiful, clever, absolutely one-of-a-kind experience."
- 148Apps.com (5 stars out of 5)
"Bastion is a textbook example of how to make an iPad port."
- IGN.com (9 out of 10)
* * *
The original version of Bastion earned more than 100 industry accolades, including:
- BEST DOWNLOADABLE GAME and BEST DEBUT, Game Developers Choice Awards
- DOWNLOADABLE TITLE of the YEAR, Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
- BEST VIDEOGAME of the YEAR, Paste Magazine
- BEST DOWNLOADABLE GAME and BEST ORIGINAL SCORE, SpikeTV
- BEST DOWNLOADABLE GAME and BEST INDIE GAME, Inside Gaming Awards
* * *
Bastion for iOS features all the highly acclaimed artwork, music, and narration that Bastion is known for, along with intuitive touch controls. Explore more than 40 lush hand-painted environments as you discover the secrets of the Calamity, a surreal catastrophe that shattered the world to pieces. Wield a huge arsenal of upgradeable weapons and battle savage beasts adapted to their new habitat. Finish the main story to unlock New Game Plus mode and continue your journey!
- Stunning hand-painted artwork
- Critically-acclaimed original music score
- Hours of reactive narration deliver a deep story
- Intuitive touch controls created exclusively for iOS
- Universal App runs on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Variable difficulty for players of all skill levels
- Action-packed combat rewards playing with finesse
- 10+ unique upgradeable weapons to be used
- 6 powerful Bastion structures to be discovered
- 'New Game Plus' mode unlocked after finishing the story
- Game Center achievements and leaderboards
- Sync saved data seamlessly via iCloud
Bastion is the first title from Supergiant Games. We're a small developer with big ambitions: to make games that spark your imagination like the games you played as a kid. Follow @SupergiantGames on Twitter or visit us at www.supergiantgames.com.
* * *
- Voice-over narration: English
- Text and subtitles: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian (based on region setting)
In a time of magic and dragons, become the hero you were meant to be and embark on the crusade of your destiny.
Everything you expect in a solid action adventure RPG delivered in stunning 3D. Prepare To Quest!
* Innovative easy use multi-touch controls scheme with 360 degree camera panning.
* 3 trainable skill lines. Become a better warrior, archer or mage. Some abilities available only to high trained skill lines.
* Countless hours of gameplay.
* 360 degree swimming! Go fishing for food! Even ride horses!
* Detailed side quests.
* 3D sound effect positioning.
* Challenging bosses to defeat.
* In-game cycles of real night and day on a readable 24 hour based time system. Some events based on night and day.
* Stunning 3D special effects.
* Multiple damage types including slashing, blunt, piercing, fire, ice, and energy within a unique combat resist system. Certain creatures are more resistant or vulnerable to certain attacks.
* High quality sound effects and original music soundtracks each with individual volume controls.
* Multiple lands and caverns to explore with many secrets to uncover.
* Single target and area effect skills available for both melee and magic lines.
* Easy to learn combat system with auto-face targeting.
* Balanced economy system. Visit shops. Buy and sell items.
* Right and left handed joystick and controls option.
* In-game help tutorial. Go to Inventory - Options - Help for more instructions.
* Customizable hot keys. Arrange skills in any order.
* 3 game slots to save multiple player's adventures.
* Large variety of mystical creatures: Goblins, Golems, Fairies, ...too many to name here.
* Epic story-line with cinematic intro.
* Multiple languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Polish.
See the game in action for yourself at youtube.com/dvidearts
*** Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/dead_jim for the latest updates from the dev team and check out http://darknova.net! ***
"If your eyes light up when you hear the word "Elite" in a non-Xbox 360 setting, go buy Dark Nova right now." --gamesradar
***** "Awesome - Completely addicting game. It's really fun to engage in lifelike trading with a space twist."
***** "Get This Game! - I can not explain to you how much I love this game. It uses little battery, doesn't need wifi, and it's addicting!"
***** "Brilliant - Excellent space trader executed with wit and style. I've sunk hours into it already."
This is an old school RPG experience! This game has depth and many hours of entertainment. This is not a mindless shooter!
Dark Nova is the essential single-player role-playing game we’ve all been waiting for on the iPhone. A real-time expansive universe consisting of over 100 star systems, each with many planetary bodies make this a game that you don’t master in short order. Buy and sell goods between star systems, make a profit and try to avoid the Police along the way...if you can. Become a trader, a pirate, or a mercenary for hire. There’s a market for all professions.
Classic SciFi RPG style play. 100's of hours of entertainment. Design your character then work your way up from a small fragile ship to a juggernaut brimming with weapons and gadgets.
Dark Nova is the highly anticipated conversion of the classic Palm Pilot game “Space Trader” for the iPhone. A complete and total graphical overhaul and game flow/design update. Visually stunning graphics, a luscious soundtrack, and an unbeatable auto-saving mechanism make this the game we’ve all been waiting for. Be the first space cadet on the block to get it.
Go on mysterious quests and adventures. With elements from SciFi classics like Elite, Star Control, Privateer, Sundog, Starflight, Trade Wars, Freelancer, and more!
Got an escape pod? You'll need it rookie!
A mysterious distress signal calls your team—two hardened Marines and a rookie scientist—to a Union Aerospace Corporation research facility on Earth’s Moon, but you were unprepared for what awaits you. The forces of Hell itself have taken hold of the station and its inhabitants! Zombies and demonic monsters roam the halls, killing all who cross their path. Your backup squad is dead. Mysterious scientists conspire against you. Even the facility’s AI cannot be trusted. You are being hunted from all sides. Now, you must fight to survive, and try to stop the invasion—and uncover the truth—by any means available. The fate of all humanity is at stake!
Choose one of three different characters and get ready to battle through hordes of deadly monsters, including returning favorites such as the Pinky, Cacodemon, and Revenant, as well as new threats like the Sawcubus and Sentinel! Battle towering bosses such as the Cyberdemon, Spider Mastermind, or the Pinkinator!
Interact with other survivors of the invasion to get information about your environment and solve puzzles, but beware…not all of them can be trusted!
Wield an array of lethal weapons, including classics such as the Super Shotgun and BFG, or powerful new ones such as the Holy Water Pistol! Take control of a Sentry Bot to kill your enemies from safety, or to scout dangerous areas! Zoom in with a scoped Assault Rifle and go for a headshot!
Build your character’s power level through experience points earned by killing monsters! Use treadmills, armor repair stations, and target practice machines to boost your skills even further! Still need an advantage in combat? Use Nano Drinks to bestow abilities such as health regeneration, fire immunity, poisoned weapons, or extra speed! Purchase resources from vending machines, or scrounge what you can from the corpses of defeated monsters!
Hack security systems! Aim your sniper scope using the accelerometer! Tap and swipe the screen to explore the environment, engage in combat, navigate intuitive menus, and interact with other characters! Touch the heads-up-display to quickly access your healing items, armor, map, or PDA!
Stay alert! Stranded civilians, secret passages, deadly traps and more await you within the surprising world of DOOM II RPG!
•Sequel to the 2005 mobile hit DOOM RPG. By the creators of the iPhone hit Wolfenstein RPG!
•Battle through 9 maps, spanning the Moon, Earth, and Hell itself. Over 8 hours of gameplay!
•Choose from 3 playable characters, each with different starting attributes and dialogue experiences
•Over a dozen unique weapons to find, plus improvised weapons such as Sentry Bots or even plumbing fixtures
•Eleven different enemy types—each with multiple, increasingly-powerful forms—plus four bosses
•Upgradeable skill attributes allow you to customize your character for maximum lethality
•Hack security systems to open restricted areas, hijack sentry bots, or lower prices on vending machines.
•Power up using Nano Drinks to give you an edge in combat
•Interact with NPCs to get information, solve puzzles and survive the hazardous environment
•Loot the corpses of your foes to find useful items—or junk.
•Auto-mapping feature and mission-tracking PDA functions ensure you’ll never be lost again
•Customizable controls; change the size, style, and placement of the control inputs
•Three levels of difficulty will give players of all skill levels a challenge
•Detailed graphics and complex levels which take advantage of the power of the iPhone
•Bonus digital comic included!
"Great turn-based combat that makes you think..." - SlidetoPlay.com
"As good as any of the great games in the genre." - TouchArcade.com
"A dungeon crawler that will make you laugh while you loot!" - The App Shack
Take command of the Dungeon Crawlers team as they explore goblin-infested hallways, lava-drenched caverns, and other hostile environs in pursuit of loot, women, and monsters to crush. With gameplay drawn from the best of tactical RPGs and a personality inspired by action/fantasy comedy films, Dungeon Crawlers takes the tactics genre and injects it with fun 3D battles and much-needed humor.
AMAZING HD GRAPHICS
Dungeon Crawlers boasts 3D stylized graphics, dynamic lighting, and Retina Display support for the new iPad.
TACTICAL TURN-BASED COMBAT
Consider your move and then leap into action, letting lose sword and spell to down your dungeon-dwelling prey.
The entire Dungeon Crawlers team – alchemist, druid, warrior, and dwarf – are at your command, each with unique skills and abilities.
EXCITING MULTI-LEVEL DUNGEONS
Explore 12 dungeon levels with distinct environments, deadly monsters, and lots of loot.
A REAL STORY WITH HUMOR
Not only is there great tactical combat, but there’s a real story behind it all too, with humor, betrayal, and triumph.
MULTITUDES OF MONSTERS TO MASSACRE
Battle goblins, skeletons, mummies, oozes, banshees, ogres, and more.
AWESOME BOSS BATTLES
Throw down against the deadliest of bosses in each chapter, including the wily Goblin King, terrifying Banshee Queen, and the dreaded D. Knight Shyamalan.
TROPHIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Supports Game Center with over a dozen achievements and also boasts in-game collectible trophies (more loot) to show off your dungeon crawling prowess.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news on Dungeon Crawlers and more great games from Ayopa Games and Drowning Monkeys.
For more great games from Ayopa Games, visit www.ayopagames.com. We value our customers so please give feedback so we can continue to improve our games for you.
*We are aware of the armor bug, which prevents armor purchased in the Store from displaying properly. A fix is in the works and will go live with the next update.*
*iPad 1 users: Dungeon Crawlers requires a high amount of RAM. To prevent crashes, close all open apps and restart the device before playing.*
=== Featured by Apple as: What we are playing, Featured Online Game ===
Feel bored with the brainless tapping game?
Empire Online is a completely unexplored fantasy world which has a lot of legendary monsters! Classic turn-based game style, making a good strategy against your enemies, finish over 1000 epic missions to save the world will give you the true fun of a MMORPG on iOS!
Be Afraid to spend a lot in this game?
Empire Online provided the best equipments from our missions and from players’ empires.
Characters are based on classes but not limited on them! You can learn skills cross classes. Combine with over 6000 equipments, the power of your character is only based on your imagination!
We will hold events from time to time in game to make new challenges and provide new equipments for you for free!
And you can trade with others to get items you need or even to earn money!
So, it might be a good classic MMORPG, but why it is called empire online?
Good question! It is called “Empire Online” because you can build empires in game with other players!
We have a very completed empire system which is not like any other game. You can build buildings to sell skills and equipments to other players and make profit from them and you can declare a war against other empires to raid them!
A might empire can be built only based on a group of good friends which you made in game. We always agree that making new friends is the greatest fun!
Meanwhile, to be a role in empires will let you experience a life you have never experienced. Can anything else be more excited?
Are you still seeking for a real online game on iOS? This is it!
Check our user reviews and rankings! Make a download and have a try!
I bet you will love this!
“The perfect iPod game. A classic MMO. If you're looking to pass the time, get this game. It's great as long as you have Internet.” -BFTank
“This is the mmo I've been waiting for! A must have!” –Xephirion
“Great mmo f2p, easy to learn, make friends on, and enjoyable. Recommend if you like RPGs or MMOs.” -Delta dad
“I love this mmorpg it's one of the best mmo I have played on iPad/iPod/iPhone it's really great you should try it out :)”
“I am not the type who usually plays mobile MMO's, but after playing this game I was shocked. It's amazing how many RPG elements can fit inside this game. It's a must-get!” -PCarnage
Our fans page:
Drawing upon the roots of the series with such features as beautiful 2-D pixel art, a battle system involving job change-based character growth and ability combinations, and a classic story of light, darkness, and crystals, FINAL FANTASY DIMENSIONS delivers the best of FINAL FANTASY, retro and fresh alike, directly to you.
We hope you enjoy this wonderful new addition to the venerable FINAL FANTASY series.
The game's prologue--the first arc in the story--is available for you to enjoy as a free download.
Subsequent chapters are available for purchase via the shop menu.
You can also switch background music from the game using Chiptune Arrange functionality!
Chiptune Arrange is also available for purchase in the shop. Just select "Chiptune BGM"!
If you're not convinced, try arranging serveral background songs in Chiptune before you buy! Just Select "Arrange" from the "BGM Type" option in the Config menu! It's that easy!
Prologue: Available for free!
Chapter 1: Reckoning
Chapter 2: The Generals Approach
(Contains the Dragoon, Ranger, Bard, and Dark Knight Chapters)
Chapter 3: Warriors of Light and Darkness
(Contains the Memorist, Dancer, Paladin, and Ninja Chapters)
Chapter 4: Twilight
Set: Chapters 1–4
Compatible with the iPhone4, iPad2 and later.
Compatible with iOS5.1.1 and later. Universal application, also compatible with Retina Display.
Due to the use of a universal aspect ratio, portions of the game screen may appear black on some devices.
First released in 1990, Final Fantasy III was the first title in the Final Fantasy series to become a million-seller, establishing once and for all that Square Enix's classic RPG saga was here to stay.
The full 3D remake released in 2006 duplicated the original's success, selling over a million copies worldwide.
Final Fantasy III was a hallmark of innovation for the entire series, from the job system that lets characters change classes at any time to the ability to summon powerful creatures such as Shiva and Bahamut.
When darkness falls and the land is robbed of light, four youths are chosen by the crystals to set forth on a journey to save the world.
- New and improved 3D visuals and story sequences exclusive to the iPhone/iPod touch
- Smooth, intuitive touch-panel controls specifically tailored to Square Enix's iPhone RPGs
- Quicker browsing through the monster bestiary and other game records
- New visual designs for the Job Mastery Cards
-Optimized for the 4-inch Retina display.
-Support has been added for the Logitech PowerShell Controller + Battery.
Please note that when updating to iOS 7, Quicksaves will be lost.
Please make sure to save your game to a Slot before updating.
The title first debuted in 1991 as the fourth installment in the FINAL FANTASY series. Wildly popular thanks to its unique characters and dramatic storylines, it went on to be ported to many different platforms.
FINAL FANTASY IV was the first title to introduce the Active Time Battle (ATB) system, which has become synonymous with the series. It also saw the introduction of the Augment system, which enabled the transfer of abilities from other characters and gave players an edge in battles.
This iconic title is packed with other amazing features.
- Voice acting for event scenes
Key events unfold with spoken dialogue.
- Deeply emotional portrayals
Characters go through visibly apparent emotional changes.
- A brand new mapping feature
Players start with a completely blank dungeons map, adding an element of the unknown to the mix!
Players can listen to the game's music anytime they want.
Stripped of his command after questioning the king, the dark knight Cecil, captain of the Red Wings airship brigade, is dispatched to the distant Valley of Mist together with Kain, his sworn comrade and commander of the Dragoons.
And so begins the epic never-before-told tale of the legendary Crystals.
iOS Version Features
- Brand new 3D graphics, including backgrounds, and revamped events.
- Game difficulty has been adjusted for improved playability.
- Game Center support and plenty of achievements to be earned.
- iPhone 5 compatibility.
Mage Gauntlet is a classic-style action-RPG, designed from the ground up for iOS. It's inspired primarily by 90's action RPGs for the Super Nintendo, such as Legend of Zelda: LTTP and Secret of Mana. We wanted to make a fast-paced RPG that doesn't waste your time with fetch quests.
Fight and explore your way through a humorous storyline about eccentric wizards, powerful artifacts, and dangerous monsters. Find items to customize your character's strengths and weaknesses. Enjoy smooth, responsive controls and fast, satisfying combat. When you beat the game, unlock a remixed Master Mode with overwhelming enemy numbers and new secrets to uncover.
- 84 levels (half normal, half in Master Mode)
- 86 achievements
- 110 hats (important)
- Variety of loot that adapt your character to different tactics
- 19 pets that follow you around and give different bonuses
- Quick leveling and stat system lets you customize character further
- Dash and Charge moves let you slip through enemy spell attacks
More updates planned! Follow us on Twitter @rocketcatgames to send us suggestions!
» WHO WILL YOU BE? Use the advanced character creation system to customize your hero! «
• 5 races available: Elves and Humans fight for Order, Orcs and Undead for Chaos, and the Mendels are neutral.
• Choose your gender, appearance, class and talent. With over 15,000 skills and 8,000 pieces of equipment to discover, your adventure will not be over soon.
• Create up to 5 different characters to play.
» INTERACT WITH THE COMMUNITY «
• Make friends or enemies, trade, challenge, communicate and more: A wide range of interactions makes each player a living part of this universe.
• Join a party or guild to become stronger and coordinate with your teammates, or you can choose to adventure solo, interacting with other players peacefully or otherwise…
» THE WORLD IS YOURS «
• Travel through the most majestic settings -- from dark forests to deserts, jungles, mountains and more -- on foot or by magical means.
• Talk and interact with hundreds of characters to find over 1,500 quests to perform.
» ENTER THE PvP ARENA! «
Battlefields are a new PvP mode where teamwork far outweighs individual strength. Try to capture the opposing team's flag and bring it back to your base to score.
» MOUNT UP «
Ride into battle faster than ever on the brand-new mounts, including Bloody Ghost Horse, Silver Despair, Peaceful Kraken, and many more!
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. There are tons of quests, items, and dungeons waiting within.
»»» Enter the legend now! «««
Now with MFi controller support!
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
Put your face on "God of Fortune" and "Cupid" and send them as Greetings for Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day!
Role Play is the 1st iPhone game that you can apply digital makeup and costume on your photo or your friends’ photos to show new look in men’s roles or women’s roles.
It is easy and funny. Want some laughs at the new looks? Just mark the face, eyes, eyebrows, nose and mouth on the photo and with just one click, Role Play will convert the photo to your selected role.
See what some users say:
My 3 kids really enjoy this game. What could be funnier than putting a picture of their dad in a princess photo.
Cute app that lets you take/use pictures of yourself and friends and turn them into a princesses and pirates and other cool characters!
“Princess” and “Pirate” are two free roles.
Go to Coin Shop to purchase coins to buy other roles.
Or go to Free Coins to receive free coins by participating promotional offers.
Or share the Role Play photos via your facebook or twitter to receive free coins.
Or like Role Play facebook fan page to receive free coins.
Let your friends see how you or they look like in different funny new roles!
Roles included in this release:
-God of Fortune
• Take a photo with your iPhone camera
• Retrieve a photo from your iPhone camera roll
• Zoom in and out of the chosen photo
• Marking of face items (face, eyes, eyebrows, nose, and mouth)
• Makeup process is done within seconds without Internet connection
• See the ‘Before’ and ‘After’ photos in the Collection area of the app
• Marking of face items are saved in Collection area and only one click is required to convert to other new roles.
• Save the new look in your iPhone camera roll
• Email the new look immediately
• Share with your friends via facebook or twitter immediately
• Free Coins offer
• Receive free coins by sharing Role Play photos via facebook or twitter
• Receive free coins by liking Role Play facebook fanpage
“Role Play” app works best with front face photos.