Easy App Finder Says:In the mood to cook up something different and special ? On the train ride, home you will enjoy going through some of these top Recipe apps for iPhone and iPad and try something new for a change. No matter if you just need a simple meatloaf recipe, or you want to try your hand at something more involved, these apps have something to meet everyone's tastes.
What is this app about? Home Designs is a one of a kind application that provides the largest collection of Home Designss images collection for the iPhone
Share with your friends by posting on Facebook.
More update will be coming in future updates for free.
+ Beautiful user interface
+ Copy/paste support
+ iPhone/iTouch/iPad support
Also, check out what others have had to say, and when you have had a go, why not leave your own review. Any feedback is greatly appreciated and will help us to further enhance the product for you.
- Free new recipe added every week.
- As seen in Maxim Magazine.
No need to update to get additional recipes, just start the app each week and it will download the new recipe!
TheRecipeManager takes these important and treasured recipes and gives you the flexibility to search them in seconds - based on what they contain or don’t contain. If the information is provided, you can also search by their complexity, rating, seasonality, category, type, classifications and/or origins. You can even mark a recipe as a favorite - or adjust any of the other information.
You can share recipes with other iOS and desktop versions of TheRecipeManager.
You can then create shopping lists of ingredients to purchase from your favorite stores. You can add as many stores as you would like - adjust the shopping sections (aisles) to match how you walk through each different store and have as many shopping lists as you wish for each store. You can view one or more lists at once, view by store, by section, by recipe or by item name.
TheRecipeManager comes with over 200 recipes in 15 cookbooks - more cookbooks will be made available over time - you can even create your own cookbooks.
Please visit http://www.TheRecipeManager.com for more information and to see what's new.
Ever wish you had your recipe book with you while you were grocery shopping? Or forget what you need for a certain dish? "What's for Dinner?" gives you access to all of your recipes and more while you're on the go. Search multiple popular recipe websites (listed below) all at once. Import your own family recipes via a desktop computer or directly on the device. Quickly build a categorized shopping list and check off items as you walk through the grocery store. An app you won't know how you lived without!
Online search includes recipes from sites like Epicurious, Better Homes & Gardens, and Food.com.
NOTE: The base version of the app allows unlimited usage but you can only save 10 recipes.
There is an in-app-purchase for $4.99 which allows you to: 1) Save as many recipes as you want, 2) Add custom ingredients to your shopping list, and 3) Email your shopping list.
If you have any questions or problems please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your satisfaction, reviews, and ratings are very important to us. Thanks!
With all that in mind, who has the time to search through big, dusty books of recipes and find those 20 perfect ones to make for your family and friends? That's where our app comes in! We have 150 top Christmas recipes, 150 most popular meals to make your holidays merry and delicious! We've even organized them into intuitive groups to make it easier for you to find recipes and decide what to cook. Each recipe has ingredients listed, description divided into steps and a belonging picture so you could see how your meal will look like.
Following the Christmas spirit, we've added a cool feature to cheer you up a bit – shake your iPhone/iPod to start the snow and listen to the most popular Christmas tune!
We hope you'll enjoy all these delicious meals with your family and friends, because that's what Christmas is all about-sharing what you like the most with ones you love the most. Just like the song says, „It's the most wonderful time of the year...“
Most popular recipes:
Stuffed Roast Turkey
Apple Stuffed Christmas Goose
Christmas Eve Soup
Turkey with Chestnut Stuffing
Baked Holiday Ham
Apple Cinnamon Muffins
...and many more!
One of the advantages of chicken is that it is inexpensive and very easy to prepare. You can prepare chicken using so many different cooking methods such as baking, grilling, broiling, stir-frying, etc. You can find recipes using the whole chicken, only the chicken breasts, tights or wings.
If you love chicken, just take a look on our collection of chicken recipes. I´m sure you will find something you would like to try.
Need a tasty chicken recipe? Here you'll find more than 500 chicken recipes, including recipes for chicken breasts, chicken thighs, whole roasted chicken, chicken casseroles, soups, sandwiches, and many more some are listed below.
Paper Bag Chicken
Peachy Chicken and Beans
No Peek Chicken
Southwestern Chicken and Rice
Spanish Chicken 'n' Rice
Island Lime Chicken and Rice
Aloha Chicken and Pineapple
Chicken and Rice Bake
Wild Rice 'n' Chicken Breasts
bleu cheese walnut chicken
blue cheese chicken
brandied chicken breasts
chicken with lemon butter sauce
creamy chicken stir fry
Garlic Chicken with Green Noodles
Poblano Chicken Guadalajara
Southern Karo Syrup Chicken
Sweet Lemon Chicken
Pepper Medley Chicken with Peaches
Chili Rubbed Chicken with Pineapple Salsa
Chicken Breast in Herb Mustard Cream Sauce
Chicken with Olives
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Russian-Style Chicken Cutlets
Almond Butter Chicken
Southwestern Sweet and Sour Chicken
apricot dijon chicken
baked apricot chicken
*** and much more ***
* Share favorite recipe via Social Network
* Bookmark your favorite recipe
Copyright and Powered By AppzVenture 2009-2016
Scale recipes by serving size to number of dinner guests–something your ordinary cookbook can't do!
Personalize your collection with custom recipe card designs.
Enter recipes 5 ways: web import, dictation, type, copy/paste, picklist, plus auto email import from other users of this app
**Voted Best Cooking App in Best App Ever awards**
5 star reviews:
-“WOW! Really, really like this! Where have you been all my life! Love the colors and want to get the decorated ones, too. Really good and worth the money!”-C.songwriter
-”This is THE BEST recipe organizer ever!...I love the sizer part of this app.”-Rick R.
-“Great app for those who love to cook...The genius is that you can then change the serving size and the app recalculates the ingredient proportions”-Peggywilkins
Featured by Apple:
~ In the Spotlight, Holiday Cooking, Party Planner, & Summertime
~ Best Cooking App, Best Parenting App
+ Organize all YOUR recipe cards, handwritten family recipes, recipe clippings, pins & web finds
+ Personalize with recipe card designs
+ Change the serving size & recipe is resized to number of guests coming for dinner! Customize recipes for families, couples, large or small groups – UNIQUE to Recipe Manager with Serving Sizer™.
+ Scales using SmartScaling™ – optimizes results in real world measurements and minimum steps. We never convert 1 T to 17 T – our app knows it's actually 1 cup + 1 T!
EASY, QUICK RECIPE INPUT
● Import directly from websites
● Use dictation
● Type freehand
● Easy copy/paste
● Or use our ingredient picklists and quick pick sliders for volumes, weights, & items (for "eggs" or "cans of tomato paste") No need to type manually!
● Import directly from email sent from other Recipe Manager with Serving Sizer users
● Landscape & Portrait support
ORGANIZE and FIND RECIPES
● Search by Ingredient or Recipe Name or flip thru the Alphabetical Index
● Search & tag by multiple Categories. Edit/add your own.
● Personalize your collection with beautiful designer recipe card designs.
● Basic packs included, purchase more in-app.
FOCUSED on COOKING
● Scale recipes BY SERVING SIZE using SmartScaling™. No more kitchen math.
● COOKING MODE. Easy-to-read, full screen for cooking. Adjust Font Sizes to read easier. Always ON screen. *No need to touch your iPad with messy hands while cooking!*
● Don't want to cook with your iPad? PRINT out recipes.
PEACE of MIND
Multiple backup solutions to secure your valuable data:
● Recipes are auto-saved locally to your iPad, as entering
● Data is BACKED UP during iCloud backup or iTunes Backup
● Make additional EXTRA BACKUPS using iTunes File Sharing
● EMAIL converted recipes to friends & family, import directly into our app
● PRINT recipes
● Use iTunes File Sharing to copy recipe database to other devices, including iPhone
● Add Photos
● International: convert between US & Metric
● Double, triple, & halve buttons, or custom scale by serving sizes
● Include mini-instructions in ingredient names: “2 eggs, separated” or long names like four “14.5 oz cans"
● No logins or website accounts required
● No internet connection required--all recipes saved locally on device
● Elegant, beautiful, & useful simulated recipe box and cards interface
● Great for holiday cooking, parties, & BBQ's
● Resize meals to family size
● Meals for one or two
● Catering for crowds
● Convert between European-based recipes and US-based
Designed & used daily by a developer parent who cooks—we're always looking for ways to improve & add features.
Please contact us at support(at)creativealgorithms.com. We strive for exceptional customer service.
● Also converts between Metric & US measures
++Featured by Apple in Party Planner, Apps for Foodies++
Easily convert entire recipes using serving sizes--no more fraction math! Save favorites and revise recipe for latest guest size in a snap.
● Got a family of 5? Scale 4 serving recipes to 5--less leftovers than just doubling a recipe. A lifesaver especially for parents on a budget.
● Holiday dinner guest lists change yearly. Change 6-serving recipe to 14 one year, then to 9 the next.
● Dinner for 1 tonight, but you don't want 3 days of leftovers. Convert that 4 serving recipe to a 1-person meal.
● You're catering a big event for 100. Scale up an 8 serving recipe for a crowd. Serving Sizer™ Recipe Manager will calculate the right amounts to buy and make. Resize for a different sized group next time.
● Sure, anyone can double a recipe from 4 to 8 servings, but what if you have 10 people coming and don't want to run out of meat? Calculate how many pounds to buy for your dinner party.
● Got a cookbook from Europe, and amounts are all in metric? Serving Sizer Recipe Manager can help here too--one tap toggle to change between US and Metric units
Not sure if this app is right for you? Try our lighter version: Serving Sizer recipe converter--calculates one ingredient at a time. Custom iPad version with additional features also available: Recipe Manager with Serving Sizer
• Scale recipes by serving size
• Easy entry—pick from over 500 ingredients, or add your own
• Easy entry—select fractional amounts and units using beautifully designed sliders for fractions, volumes, weights, & items, like eggs
• Special display for cooking—scaled ingredients and directions all on one screen
• Scaled amounts optimized for minimum number of steps and common units, such as 1 cup & 1 Tbsp, instead of 17 tablespoons
• Double, triple, & halve buttons to convert quickly to common recipe conversions
• One tap to convert between US & Metric units
• No logins or website accounts required
• Email scaled recipes to friends and family
• Backup recipe database to iCloud Backup, iTunes. Use iTunes File Sharing for extra backups.
• Tested and supports iOS8.
+ Holiday feasts where recipes are increased to serve more people
+ Dinner parties and BBQ's for non-standard number of people
+ Great for parents cooking odd-sized servings
+ Meals for one or two
+ Catering for crowds
+ Convert European based recipes into a US format or US to Metric
"TERRIFIC tool for moms"-TheiPhoneMom.com
"It even converts the mysterious American cup measurements in my slow cooker recipe book to something useful."-PC in the UK
"I use it at holidays to try out my favorite recipes on my big family. Having it [mobile] allows me to use Serving Sizer easily in my kitchen or at my parents' house"-Ralph P
"Most of my favorite cookbooks are for 4-8 servings. Serving Sizer provides a simple way to reduce recipes for the two of us. Thanks so much for this simple tool!"-Karen R
"Do a lot of cooking for different sized groups of people?...Not only can you quickly reduce a four serving recipe to dinner for two, but also can use recipes from other countries easily and accurately...ideal for caterers who want to expand a smaller recipe to serving sizes for large crowds....Anyone who cooks will enjoy the convenience..."-Handheld Computing
Also available from Creative Algorithms:
- Trip Boss™ travel manager, available in 4 versions. Expenses, Budgets, Itinerary, or keep a Journal
- Date Wheel date calculator - calculate time between two dates in months, weeks, days, & bus. days. Save for future reference
- Tip Boss tip calculator
GrillTime is a timer and grilling guide that makes barbecuing easier and less stressful. Select your meat, thickness, and level of doneness and then GrillTime automatically recommends the perfect grilling time and temperature. No need to hang around the grill, GrillTime notifies you when it’s time to flip and when it’s finished.
“When it comes to making sure grill sessions don’t end in calling for pizza, GrillTime is the clear winner at my house.”
“The app is a great-looking no-nonsense timer system that can tell you how long to grill anything, including a chicken drumstick or a handful of strawberries.”
– The New York Times
“Don’t let the party take a turn for the worse by serving your guests overcooked burgers or undercooked chicken. Take the guesswork out grilling with the GrillTime app."
– Fox News
“Grilling has traditionally and rather stereotypically been a manly thing to do. So don't screw it up when you're trying to impress your friends or significant other."
– Business Insider
"This app has a step-by-step guide if how to grill over 100 different foods. It’s simplicity at it’s finest."
* GRILLING GUIDE *
Grilling times, temperatures, and instructions are automatically calculated based on the size and desired doneness of your food.
* MULTI-TIMER *
Easily manage multiple items on your grill with simultaneous timers. With a swipe and a tap, you can quickly start, stop, and add extra time.
* FLIP REMINDER *
GrillTime runs in the background and notifies you when it's time to flip or remove your food from the grill.
* CUSTOM TIMERS *
Create customized timers and tailor to your own recipes.
* APPLE WATCH *
Leave your phone in your pocket and use your Apple Watch to controls timers, view instructions, and get flip reminders.
* INTERNATIONAL UNITS *
Display times and temperatures in either Metric or Imperial units.
Choose from recommended grilling times for:
- Sausage & Hot Dogs
- or add Custom Timers
THOUSANDS OF RECIPES
Browse and search through nearly 8,000 drink recipes and over 1,000 ingredients.
Metric and Imperial (US) units can be chosen for all cocktail recipes with the click of one button on the "More" tab.
The "Liquor Cabinet" tab lets you enter all the liquor and mixer types you have on hand--and search the entire database for all the cocktails you're able to make.
The "Random" tab has a slot-machine interface, which lets you find random cocktail recipes based on liquor, mixer, and glassware criteria. The Cabinet and Random features are user-friendly because we've broken down ~1,300 ingredients into 87 categories.
Find nearby liquor stores and bars using maps and GPS.
Cocktails, Martinis, Shooters, Jello Shots, Hot Drinks, Punches, Non-Alcoholic, and Favorites.
AND MUCH MORE...
Learn bartending terminology and techniques. Share cocktail recipes with your friends via Email, Twitter, and Facebook. Rate and comment on cocktail recipes. See top-rated cocktail recipes recommended by other users.
UPGRADE TO THE PAID APP, Mixologist™:
- "Custom Drinks" feature lets you enter your own cocktail recipes
- No banner ads
50 (no longer just 40) of James' stunning dessert recipes with ingredients and instructions. Plus, conversion tools for weights and oven temperatures.
If there is one things you cannot argue with, it is that James seriously knows his desserts!
Check out the "What's new" below...
Here's just a little taste of what you'll get:
- Chocolate Cupcake Recipes
- Vanilla Cupcake Recipes
- Red Velvet Cupcake Recipes
- Carrot Cupcake Recipes
- Fruity Cupcake Recipes
- Gourmet Cupcake Recipes
- Easy Cupcake Recipes
- Frosting Recipes
- Filling Recipes
- Video Recipes
- Cupcake Making Tips
...and lots more. Now you can save a lot of time and effort and make that "to die for" cupcake that will have everyone raving! No more need to flip through dozens of cookbook or magazine pages. Everything you need is right here in this app. These recipes are tested and true and won't let you down. Quick and easy cupcake recipes are just an easy download away!
With this robust and enlightening Cupcake Recipes app, not only will you get a list of our favorite top rated recipes, but you'll also find many recipes broken down into convenient categories according to they type of cupcakes you're looking to make. Video recipes will show you exactly what to do, and with our Video Decoration Tips you can create fantastic looking cupcakes that will wow your friends and family.
Have a cupcake recipe of your own that you would like to share? You can submit it within the app and we will post it for everyone else to see!
What are you waiting for? Make sure to...
Grab your copy of the Cupcake Recipe app today!
Get 7 delicious gluten free recipes from Katie Ross including:
- Apple Pie
- Pumpkin Pie
- Chocolate Brownies
- Choc-Chip Cookies
- Crepes and
- Blueberry Muffins!
Best of all they're 100% free!
For more information visit: http://www.glutenfreelifestyle.com.au
Quick recipes, long recipes, backpack recipes, large recipes, meat recipes, veggie recipes, dessert recipes, and even survival recipes! And that’s just a few. You just have to search it, tap it, and there’s the ingredients and all the instructions how to prepare and eat.
This is our 1.1 version, new and improved. Now as usual, if you’re a serious camper, way out there in no man’s land…. we made sure to keep the entire data base on the app and on your phone so the signal isn’t necessary to prepare your grub. But for you Tweeters and Facebookers, if you find something that you want to send to a friend, now you can with a couple of new share features. So eat hearty my friends!!
Wow your campers with unbelievable and creative campfire foods that they’ll never forget!!!