Point Of Sale
Authorize.Net merchants can:
• Accept card payments (FDCN & TSYS)
• Accept swipe and manual entry card payments
• Connect an audio jack or Bluetooth credit card reader
• Create and manage a SKU-based catalog
• Specify sales tax rate
• Accept tips from customers
• Include a description and price for each item
• Add notes to a purchase
• Email or print custom receipts
• Register for Star AllReceipts™
• View transaction history
• Void or refund a transaction
• Run live or test transactions
The app is a free download. You must have an active Authorize.Net Payment Gateway account to use this app. Standard Authorize.Net and transaction fees apply.
Over 400,000 merchants use Authorize.Net to accept payments online and on the go.
To sign up or get more information, please visit https://www.authorize.net/sign-up/.
• Have a question or want help getting started? Call us at 877-312-1750 and our friendly team will give you a hand.
Cashier is seamlessly integrated with its online counterpart, Cashier Live. Within the online application you can run reports, create purchase orders, manage employees, and much more. When you create your Cashier account, a 14-day free trial of Cashier Live is created for you. After your trial period has ended you must upgrade your account to continue accessing your store via the Cashier app.
• iPad & iPod Touch users: Please note that this app requires an active Internet connection. If you don't have an Internet connection, you will not be able to use this app.
So what can you do with Cashier? Here are the key features:
• Ring Up Sales
Your cashiers can quickly ring up sales with the press of a button or a snap of the camera. Transactions have never been faster for your customers or easier for your employees.
• Take Payments
Cashier lets you take any form of payment you accept like cash, checks, credit cards, and more. Taking credit card payments requires the use of one of our card processing partners.
• Item Options & Modifiers
Have an item that can be modified to include different parts or ingredients? Our item options system allows for simple order entry while also keeping detailed records.
• Manage Inventory
Scan an item's barcode or create a unique code, enter a description, price, category, quantity on hand, and even add a picture. We help you track it from there.
• Email Receipts
Not only do email receipts reduce waste, they are also preferred by many customers. Use the latest technology to delight your customers. Want a paper receipt? We integrate seamlessly with Star receipt printers.
• Track Customers
Create customer accounts with information like their name, email, address, and birthday. You can use this to email receipts, send promotions, or track sales history via our online app.
• Run Reports
The Cashier app integrates seamlessly with its companion online app, Cashier Live. Log into Cashier Live to run any of the comprehensive reports you need.
• Integrated Services
We've integrated with a number of complementary services that come standard with all accounts. Some examples are Quickbooks accounting integration and local inventory marketing via Milo. (More on the way!)
• Access Anywhere
With Cashier & Cashier Live you'll never be without your point-of-sale. Now you can sell anywhere, any time & access reports and more while on the go.
• Ideal for Many Businesses
Unlike some payment apps out there, Cashier was built with unique businesses in mind. Here are some of the different types of stores using Cashier today: Antique, Arts & Crafts, Bakeries, Bike shops, Bookstore, Cafes & Coffee shops, Camps, Convenience stores, Clothing Boutiques, Computer repair, Electronics, Farmer's markets, Fast food, Food trucks, Gift shops, Grocery, Hardware, Hobby, Ice cream & Gelato, Jewelry, Juice & Smoothie bars, Liquor, Mall Kiosk, Pharmacy, Pizza, Salon, Sandwich shops, Sporting Goods, Wine shops & tasting rooms, and more.
• Support Information •
Have a question? Need help? Here's a few options:
In App: Press the Settings button on the app's home screen, then press Support.
Email: Please send support emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: Call 877-312-1750 between 8am-5pm Central (Available only Monday through Friday)
Support requests sent via the app, our support forums, email, or by phone are answered very promptly.
Franpos is a simple, intuitive iPad POS (point of sale) app for retail shops, delis, kiosks, salons, mechanics, mobile salespeople & more. This revolutionary app can be customized to be as simple or sophisticated as you need it, making it the first iPad POS app that can truly match up to traditional point of sale systems.
Franpos empowers you to sell more by giving you the ability to create relationships with customers, manage your employees, keep track of your inventory, book appointments and view your appointment calendar, make sales, generate reports, and much, much more from a single iPad cash register application.
Franpos includes the following features:
* Point of Sale - Cash Register *
- Easy to use, beautifully designed interface
- Light speed product and service search
- SmartShelves sorted into products or categories
- Split payments as much as you need
- Create and accept gift cards
- Accept virtually any form of payment
- Swipe credit cards directly into the app with a iConnect merchant account
- Take digital signatures
- Email or print customer receipts
* Customer Relationship Management (CRM) *
- Add as many customers to your account as you like
- Take down as much or as little information about customers as you like
- Create customer notes as helpful reminders
- View all of a customer's past purchases
- Stores a customer's balance or credit (returns, gift cards, etc.)
* Employee Management *
- Assign each of your employees to their own login
- Limit employee access to only certain features
- Create employee schedules and replicate them until a certain date
- Allow employee access to the app only during their scheduled shift times
* Booking *
- Book appointments and view them on calendar
- Book multiple appointments at a time
- Move appointments with touch and drag feature
- Check-out takes you directly to register, automatically adding all services to the ticket
* Marketing & Promotions *
- Create as many discounts as you like
- Assign discounts codes, dollar or percentage amount, & expiration date
- Offer a loyalty program to your customers
- Loyalty program gives customers a point amount for each dollar spent
- Each point that a customer accumulates translates to a certain amount that they can spend on products & services
* Back Office Management *
- Add products/service
- Add employee
- Multi-store businesses are supported
- Add as many store locations to your account as you like (each store requires a separate iConnect POS subscription)
- Import Product, Service, Employee, and Customer data from your old system using a simple
- Export data to QuickBooks for seamless accounting
- Upgrade, downgrade, or close your iConnect POS account at any time from within the app
* Reports *
- View & export 55 different reports, including Sales, Inventory Valuation, Payroll, Weekly Balance, and many more
Sync invoices and estimates with QuickBooks® for PC, QuickBooks Online & Xero for accounting.
· Unlimited cloud storage
· Accounting sync
· Customize invoices and estimates
· Powerful reporting & management
· Attach photos to any invoice
· Manage multiple users & teams
· Mobile printing
· Signature capture
· Multiple jobs per customer
Your hub for sales, customer management & reporting.
Manage a team of any size easily. Save time and money and get instant sales data from your team in the field.
Featured in: The Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, ZDNet, Reuters, PC Magazine, Yahoo Finance, & Business Wire.
EASY TO USE
· Simple yet powerful design built for business owners. Accountants love it too.
· Supported by incredible customer service. Smart, friendly help available by email (email@example.com) whenever you have questions.
· Your data is always safe and accessible no matter what device you’re using.
· You'll be creating estimates and receipts, and invoicing your clients in just a few minutes!
IN THE CLOUD
· Your invoiceASAP account is accessible on all your devices so you can work where you want, when you want.
· Your data is always backed up and secure.
ON YOUR COMPUTER
Do even more on your computer:
- Valuable reporting
- Manage team members
- Upload logo
- Define timezone & currency
- Customize settings
- Sync to accounting software
- Manage receivables & collections
Exactly what we were looking for!! A+++
"Especially with the latest release of InvoiceASAP. It has been the perfect solution to streamlining the invoicing process from our mobile infield technicians. It has automated a process and has saved our bookkeeper a tremendous amount of time as these invoices used to have to be entered into Quickbooks manually. The Support has been phenomenal as well! This app is highly recommended and probably the only thing like it I have seen on the market."
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP
You can create 5 invoices or estimates each month for free.
After 5 invoices, you may upgrade as follows:
- Plus Account:
US: Monthly auto-renewing subscription 7.99 (USD) per month
GB: Monthly auto-renewing subscription 5.99 (GBP) per month
Canada: Monthly auto-renewing subscription 8.99 (CAD) per month
Australia: Monthly auto-renewing subscription 9.99 (AUD) per month
Rest of the world: Monthly auto-renewing subscription 7.99 (USD) per month
- Biz Account (connects to QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online or Xero Accounting):
US: Monthly auto-renewing subscription 14.99 (USD) per month
GB: Monthly auto-renewing subscription 10.99 (GBP) per month
Canada: Monthly auto-renewing subscription 16.99 (CAD) per month
Australia: Monthly auto-renewing subscription 18.99 (AUD) per month
Rest of the world: Monthly auto-renewing subscription 14.99 (USD) per month
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account is charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the subscription price shown above.
Subscriptions can be managed by the user.
Auto-renewal can be turned off by going to the user's Account settings after purchase.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Any unused portion of a free trial, if any, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that plan.
PRIVACY & TERMS OF SERVICE
YOU KNOW WHERE YOU WANT TO GO
You want more customers and help making better business decisions. You may want to expand. And you definitely wouldn’t mind more time back in your day.
NCR SILVER CAN HELP YOU GET THERE
NCR Silver is a cloud-based payment, marketing and management solution that can help grow your business, make your life easier, and save you serious time.
NCR SILVER DIFFERENTIATORS
Unlike other tablet point-of-sale systems, NCR Silver offers unmatched support, simplified technology and a no-compromise commitment to helping merchants succeed.
YOU'VE GOT PEOPLE
In your corner is the award-winning Silver Concierge service and live 24/7 customer support. This team will not only set up your POS system, but maintain your inventory every month.
ALWAYS ON...SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE
- Call, email, IM or text a live agent – 24/7 – before your doors open and after you close.
- Take mobile payments with your tablet.
- Manage your employees and inventory with ease.
- Accept credit cards, even when your Internet or processor is down.
- Ditch old-fashioned punch cards for integrated loyalty.
- Access in-depth sales reports from the store, or your home.
- Get access to powerful add-ons, such as Silver Console.
GETTING SET UP IS EASY!
1. Download the NCR Silver app from this site.
2. Sign up for your free trial at www.ncrsilver.com, where you will create a username and password.
3. Log in.
4. Set up the intuitive back office with inventory and other options or have a team member do it for you by opting for Silver Concierge.
5. Start ringing up sales with your new point-of-sale app!
An NCR Silver team member will contact you. If you have any questions, call 877-630-9711.
(click 'cafe point of sale software web site' link below)
© 2011 - 2018 Cafe Point of Sale Software
Order Remote is a point of sale system specifically designed to suit cafes and restaurants, it allows orders to be taken by waitstaff directly at the table.
Order Remote requires the iMac desktop application Order Manager (available on the Apple App Store) to be running as a server.
Lavu POS is a full-featured, affordable Point of Sale with Business Management tools - saving time and money.
CLOUD computing + WIRELESS technologies + INTUITIVE interface = the easiest to learn, most powerful POS available
If you already have a Lavu POS account, simply download this application and login to get started!
- Full Featured Business Tools -
Designed to accommodate national restaurant chains as well as individual mobile food trucks, nightclubs and coffee shops, Lavu POS was the very first full-featured restaurant POS App in the App Store and continues to lead the revolution in innovation and integration.
With detailed reports, mobile ordering processing and wireless printing all working in sync, Lavu POS is much more than an App. It is a smart, complete solution that fulfills a wide range of Point of Sale needs.
- BENEFITS of using Lavu POS -
• Easy to Learn – simple, intuitive interface
• No Contracts – cancel any time
• Language Packs – translations available
• Mobile and Wireless - Increased efficiency and sales
Using this App, your Restaurant staff can clock in, place orders, perform customer checkouts, email receipts and more. The sleek and user-friendly interface allows you to take and send orders and perform guest checkouts wirelessly throughout the restaurant. This eliminates the need to run tickets to the kitchen which allows for more server time at the table – which leads to higher sales!
Lavu POS Client allows you to interact with your Lavu Point of Sale system using your iPad, iPod Touch, and/or iPhone devices. Using the Lavu POS web portal, you can change the layout of your restaurant, change the menu, and perform other administrative functions online. Any changes you make through the portal are reflected within the Lavu POS Client App. This type of control makes your restaurant more efficient, flexible and independent.
**** This App is for use with the Lavu Point of Sale System ****
**** This App requires an internet connection ****
**** Setting up printers or other devices to work with Lavu POS requires some basic IT skills ****
Ring it Up makes the job of tracking your sales and expenses a snap. The simple yet intuitive user interface allows you to easily create a catalog of goods and services which are then added to a sales ticket or invoice with only a few taps on the screen. Collecting payment is just as simple whether you are accepting cash, checks or integrating Ring it Up with one of the 5 supported Credit Card processing apps (see below).
* Ring it Up is ideal for…
* trade shows
* flea markets
* craft fairs
* festival merchants
* mall kiosks
* Door-to-Door Sales
* Beauty industry professionals
* Taxi/Limo drivers…and more
* Supported Printing and Scanning Devices…
- Blue Bamboo P25i and P25i-m receipt printers (Connects via Bluetooth).
- Star Miconronics Networked Receipt Printers via Wifi connection. (TSP654, TSP700II, TSP800II, FVP10, SP700, SP500)
- Infinite Peripheral's Linea Pro 4 scanners/credit card swiping cases.
- Koamtac KDC200i & KDC300i bluetooth barcode scanners.
* Ring It Up works with all features unlocked for the first 10 transactions. Once the first 10 transactions have been used, you must purchase one of the upgrade packages to continue to create transactions.
* All packages include the following features
- Quick and easy sales, expense, and purchase order entry
- Scheduling Calendar
- Send HTML receipts/invoices to your customers
- Capture labor, shipping, or generic charges
- Apply discounts on a per item or per ticket basis by amount or percentage.
- Supports 3 tax rates
- Import client information directly from your Contacts app
- Tracks inventory levels
- Quantity discounts feature
- Send clients a quote and convert your quotes to a sale when your bid is accepted.
- Capture photos of your Catalog items, Contacts, or Expense Receipts.
- Product and Expense categories
- Reporting feature...includes total sales, expenses, profit/loss, inventory levels… and more
- Universal app support, all features work on iPhones, iPod Touch, and iPad. (some features require a camera and will be disabled on devices that are not equipped with one)
- Customizable color schemes for the user interface to match your company's colors. (iPad only)
* Basic Upgrade
- Unlimited Sales Tickets, Purchase Orders, and Quote transactions.
* Advanced Upgrade
- Includes all features in the Basic package
- Import/Export Products, Contacts, and Expenses via Dropbox or with iTunes File Sharing
- Backup/Restore with Dropbox or via email and iTunes File sharing
- Customizable receipt/Invoice templates
- PDF based receipts/invoices with your company logo (*)
- 3rd party credit card app integration (See Below for a list of apps)
- Printing: Both AirPrint, Star Micronics Receipt Printers, Blue Bamboo Bluetooth Printers and Printing via Print Central, Print n Share, and other printing apps created by Eurosmartz Ltd.
* Pro Upgrade
- Includes all features of the Basic and Advanced packages
- Multi-Business support
- Barcode scanning (requires iOS 4.0 or greater & iPhone 3gs, iPhone 4, or iPad 2)
- Signature capture
- All future features
* Credit Card App Integration (included in the Advanced and Pro upgrade packages)
Ring It Up works with the following 3rd party Credit Card Processing Apps. (Separate purchase required)
* Credit Card Reader - PhoneTransact.com
* Credit Card Terminal - Inner Fence
* Swipe - AppNinjas
* Redfin PocketPOS
* iPay POS - TekTango
* Paypal Here
* The PDF generation maybe not work in some Asian languages
SalesVu offers unlimited product/service items and modifiers, unlimited tax brackets, discount tracking, email/print receipts, inventory control, barcode scanning, employee clock-in, cash management, cloud-based multi-store/employee management and reporting, customer history, email invoices, automated recurring billing, decimal quantities, split checks, open tabs, adjust tips, kitchen/bar printing, online ordering, and more!
SalesVu also offers the ability to accept/track cash, check, gift card, and credit card transactions. Our credit card processing partners offer one free card reader and low processing rates.
“I recently switched from Square to SalesVu and it is the best point of sale and mobile payment solution I’ve ever seen…One of my favorite things about the SalesVu app is the ability to get on the cloud and control everything. You can change your prices, add a product, all in a matter of seconds.”
- Brian, Brian’s Brew
"At the end of the day, it is a simple five-minute operation to synchronize sales, check employee hours and look at our inventory. SalesVu is a great asset in helping us keep track!”
- Geza Csuros, Owner, The Lilly Pad Village
“SalesVu's iPhone and iPad POS software are a life saver for my business! It allows us track our customers' history and payments, configure and send invoices right from a smartphone, automate billing for clients who are on a monthly subscription plan, track sales over time by type of service or by employee, and get the same rate whether we swipe or manually type our clients' credit cards.”
- Dave Manzer, Public Relations
“We love the fact that we can open a tab from one iPad POS, edit it on another, and collect payment on a third. We also save on printer costs because all the iPads can print to the same receipt, kitchen, or bar printers and intelligently know what to print to each one. SalesVu allows us to manage and close multiple shifts per day, adjust tips at the end of each shift, have different employees and bartenders ring-up tickets under separate logins, and even split checks for large parties.”
- Marissa Abramson, Bar Manager, Dolce Vita
Ideal for any growing business that operates on the go! Whether it's a customer visit or a trade show to sell / buy or any sales operations requiring the sales force to be out on the field.
• Client’s routes including maps and tracking (iPad only)
• Multiple user’s access levels
• Multiple warehouses
• Multiple discount structures
• Multiple products price list
• Multiple ways of product’s search
• On sale and discontinued products
• 8 Custom fields for additional specs
• API to integrate with other platforms
Ability to have on hand
• Schedule customer’s visits
• Product’s catalog
• Coming or in-production units
• Price lists
• Customers info & sales records
• Providers info & purchases records
• Create/Send Quotes, Orders, Invoices
• Create purchase orders
• Generate multiple reports
• Collect payments
• Manage expenses
• Sync with cloud server and other devices
• Unpaid invoices / Statements
• Tax Collected
• Orders and/or invoices
• Login Access
• Currency format
• Discount structures
• Sales Orders
• Custom quantities
• Sales reports
• Inventory reports
• Web based version
• Database integration between devices.
• Real time sync.
• Transactions recognition per device
• Web based access connected directly to the database.
• Full backup program.
• Lifetime upgrades and email support.
• 24/7/365 server access availability.
• Transactions recognition per user
Use the Point of Sale app with a Square Reader for contactless and chip to allow customers to pay touch free using payment links, QR codes, Apple Pay, and EMV chip cards.
Issue and track invoices directly from the app. Customize your invoices, set up weekly or monthly recurring invoices from your Dashboard, and let customers pay online with a credit or debit card.
Connect your Point of Sale app to a free Square Online Store to accept orders for pickup and delivery.
Funds are transferred fast—see money in your bank account in one to two business days.
Use your point-of-sale system to keep track of sales and inventory in real time, manage items and employees, and view analytics about your business.
All this with no long-term contracts or surprise fees.
The free Square Dashboard app works in sync with the Square Point of Sale app and lets you view your live sales data, access powerful analytics and other easy tools to help you track and improve your business.
PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR U.S.
2.6% +10¢ PER TAP, DIP, OR SWIPE. Charge $100 in a single transaction and see $97.30 in your bank account. Accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express cards all at the same rate. Invoices are free to send and cost 2.9% + 30¢ per invoice paid online.
Get your money fast. Square transfers payments into your bank account in one to two business days.
- Record cash, gift cards, and other forms of tender
- Customize your POS with photos, names, and variations
- Send receipts via email or text message
- Apply discounts and issue refunds
- Track inventory in real time
- Connect to a receipt printer, kitchen ticket printer, barcode scanner, and cash drawer
This application allows you to safely and securely process cash, credit card and check transactions from your device and manage inventory directly from a built-in database. Paired with compatible card swipers and Bluetooth receipt printers, accepting secure payments for any type of business is made simple with the USAePay POS application. Please note a merchant account is required to use this application.
All transactions, data and orders are stored on USAePay’s Level-1 PCI Compliant payment gateway. If your device is lost, stolen or damaged, just log in to the application on another device and recover your transactions, orders and batches through an automatic sync with our console.
• Card Swiper, Barcode Scanner and Receipt Printer Compatibility
Securely swipe credit cards with the PaySaber Jack, PaySaber Clip, PaySaber Jr. and Infinite Peripherals card readers. Wirelessly print receipts and scan barcodes with the WSP-R240i Bluetooth printer or hook up to a Star TSP143 LAN printer.
• Cash Transactions
Cash is one of many acceptable payment methods within this application and capabilities allow cash transactions to be recorded for transaction history reporting.
• Customer Management and Payments
Create and manage customer accounts including preferred payment method for quick, easy and secure transactions for return customers.
• Split Orders
This application supports and records orders even when split payment types are used to ensure accurate transaction history reports.
• Product Management and Inventory Control
Load your product database into the application to manage inventory and generate reports.
• Order and Transaction History, Batch Management
View a detailed report of orders and transactions processed on your merchant account.
Permission options allow you to set varying standards of security for users or employees utilizing your point of sale system.
• Quick Sales/Refund Against Previous Transactions Using Tokenization
Quickly and securely process a quick sale or refund using the option of free tokenization.
USAePay is your preferred, Level-1 PCI Compliant payment gateway
• Supports major platforms like First Data, TSYS, Chase Paymentech, Global and more.
• Connects unlimited Apple devices to one gateway account and stores transactions for the life of account.
• Includes full feature fraud suite and manager.
• A QuickBooks plugin is available for reporting and integration.
• Easily download and share transaction history reports
• Works with major eCommerce shopping carts integrated with the gateway.
• Free online customizable payment forms available.
• Level-1 PCI Compliant Payment Gateway
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT :
• Please visit www.PaySaber.com for More Information and Online Support/Manuals
• Call +1-866-872-3729 for Free Customer Support
• Please visit www.USAePay.com for More Information the USAePay Gateway
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org for email support.
SALES / RESELLER INFORMATION :
• Please email email@example.com
• Call +1-866-872-3729 ext 707