With Best Budget, you can check your income and expense at a glance, and monitor which transactions are going on a budget. Best Budget will help you to become your own financial expert.
⁃ Create unlimited expense or income budgets.
⁃ Set budget name, amount, type, category, date range and if no cycle or cycle by a specific date range etc.
⁃ Set if budget available amount is rollover or not.
⁃ Transfer available amount from one budget to another.
⁃ Add transactions to each budget.
⁃ View history of past circular budget.
⁃ Time marker to show the status of current date at each budget.
⁃ Custom a reminder to help you manage budgets.
⁃ Report to show your income and expense proportion of a date range.
⁃ Report to show percentage of each budget of a date range.
⁃ Export your budgets in form of HTML, CSV or PDF.
⁃ Custom date range of budgets to be exported.
⁃ Search transactions by name, amount and note.
⁃ Clean and tidy user interface.
⁃ Supports AirPrint.
⁃ Supports WiFi backup & restore.
⁃ Supports Dropbox backup and restore.
⁃ Support migrating data to full version.
⁃ Supports Apple Watch version.
If you have any question or suggestion, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gorgeous RETINA graphics
- Display your accounts as vaults, wallets, debit cards, even a piggy bank!
- Track your monthly, weekly, and one-off budgets
- Customise the list of categories
- Easily split your bill using the built-in calculator
- Setup recurring entries
- Trend Report for quickly monitoring your expense habits over a span of time
- Chart Tool for summarising your expenses and deposits
- Passcode protect your accounts
- Export your accounts via email for backup (in CSV format)
- Import your backups directly from email
For inquiries/suggestions/comments, please email us at CashVaultTeam@gmail.com.
※Export in CSV, QIF & HTML Formats
-Export your transactions by email for use of desktop applications such as Excel, Quicken...etc.
-Show all your monthly transactions as points on the calendar.
-Filter transactions by tapping a date or selecting multiple dates on the calendar.
-Save a transaction to be used repeatedly(daily, weekly, 2 weeks, monthly, tire monthly), without retyping all the details.
-Track as many accounts as you need.
-Supports multiple categories with beautiful icons to choose from.
※Payee & Note
-All details you need to keep track of your transactions are including.
-Quickly search for transactions by dates, name, payee and category.
-Search and edit transactions in the same screen.
-Transfer funds from one account to another.
-Reconcile your transactions by editing cleared/un-cleared status
※Reports & Charts
-Review all your expense & income by category or account with beautiful graphs and reports.
-Supports both bar and pie charts.
-You can set the time period to daily, weekly, monthly & yearly.
-Protects your private information.
-Supports multiple currencies.
※Elegant, Powerful & User friendly interface
If your have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to email@example.com, you will get the response in a short time.
Everyone loves this awesome app...
* Fantastic! (5 Stars) (by DelCielo87)
Super easy to use and manage! You can personalized as much as you want!
* The best expense app ever used! (5 Stars) (by Dr. Philmatic)
The best expense app ever used! I like the categories and sub-categories. I like the fact of how it also keeps track of all your accounts and has budgets.
* Less than 5 Stars Would Be Unfair (5 Stars) (by Abu Hasana)
It's simply not possible to give less than 5 Star ratings to this App. A Must Have for anyone who wants to manages personal finances on the go.
* Awesome app!!! (5 Stars) (by russ tre)
They really thought of everything and made it very intuitive. 5 stars!!!
* SUPER (5 Stars) (by Stormdragon1367)
Excellent app. Easy to use. I tried several other expense tracking app this is by far the best one I've found. And at a great price. Love it. Thank you.
* Thank you! (5 Stars) (by App Addict333)
This dev not only listens but delivers!!! Thank you for the iPhone 5 support.
- Account Management
Create as many accounts as you wish and manage bank accounts, credit cards, cash, debt, assets, car loan, mortgage, etc. See and export monthly account statements. Tally your actual monthly bank statement and credit card statement. ExpenSense can keep you in a very clear picture all the time.
- Expense Tracking
Wondered where your money went? Now you can track and categorize all expenses. On committing an expense, the balance of associated account will be automatically updated. The analysis tools and graphs will help you trim down the unnecessary expenditures.
- Income Tracking
Keep track of your income and analyze expense/income deficit using bar graph. You can associate income with an account so its balance increases accordingly.
- Money Transfer
You can transfer money across any two accounts.
- Recurring Expense/Income
Provision to automatically update repeated transactions, e.g., rent, insurance, etc. Support for daily, weekly, every two weeks, month, 3 month, 6 month, every year.
- Budget Management
Budget feature is flexible and configurable. You can set spending targets on one or more category. Budget rollover is also supported.
- Asset and Debt Tracking
Activities on assets and debts can be managed using the accounts feature. Create as many asset and debt accounts and name them as you wish, e.g., car loan, mortgage, 401 plan RRSP, real estate, etc.
Analyze your monthly income and expense data through trend lines, bar graphs, and pi-charts, and list views. Trend graphs/pi-charts for every expense category and subcategory are available.
- Powerful Search
Powerful text/amount search to locate any transaction(s) easily.
Export monthly account statement, income report, expense report, and search report (via email, WiFi). Export information in a very user friendly manner (tabular view and CSV formats).
Backup/Restore your data via Web Browser. This is useful to transfer data from one iDevice to another, or for just keeping your data at a safe place. We recommend that you backup your data on monthly basis. Complete database is backed up, and can be restored to any device on a later date.
- Other features
Customizable categories and subcategories
Built-in calculator with large number keys
Fast expense/income entry
- PLEASE NOTE: The application is highly flexible, you can add any number of accounts. You can also customize categories in the way you want to look at your financial picture.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Using Frugi, you will be able to simply manage all your payments and incomes.
Frugi has been designed in an intuitive way that without any instructions you can manage your budget.
Within three seconds you will be able to insert a transaction, and all calculations are done automatically.
Interestingly, you need considerably more time while jotting it down on paper even if you don’t make any calculations.
- Fully localized
- Simple design for easy use
- Classifying monthly expenses and incomes
- Smart calendar for displaying all items of a day
- Supporting multiple calendars:
Gregorian, Buddhist, Indian, Japanese, Islamic, Persian
- Using smart tags
- Recognizing and extraction of tags based on input data
- Using tags for advanced search
- Presenting statistics in "Tag Cloud" format to see the monthly budget in one glance
- Supporting all monetary units
- Future lists
- Setting alarms to remind future lists
- Displaying one day items with different colors for different days
- Adding/editing items on the calendar
- Showing item differences between two months (current and previous)
- Using multiple accounts
- Balancing transfers from one account to another
- PDF output
- Excel output
- Air print
- Choosing your favorite theme
- Defining the last day of financial month
- Using Passcode and TouchID (finger print) for security
- iCloud Backup
- iCloud Auto Sync
- Today Widget
MANAGE MONEY WITH PEOPLE YOU LOVE
Goodbudget is perfect for sharing a budget with a spouse, family member, or friend. Sync across multiple devices including iPhones, other smartphones, and the web.
* Transactions synced with the cloud and accessible from other devices, including Goodbudget's web app!
* Stay on the same page about finances with those close to you
* Your data is automatically and securely backed up to Goodbudget's website
* Download transactions to CSV (on website)
Goodbudget helps you make sense of your budgeting and spending with in-app reports.
* Know how to modify your budget after analyzing reports
* Spending by envelope report (cool-looking pie chart!)
* Income vs spending report
* Even more reports on the web
A PROVEN SYSTEM
Goodbudget is based on the envelope budgeting method. But with no physical envelopes...only virtual envelopes!
* Check envelopes balances (aka how much you have left to spend) while you're on-the-go
* Expense tracking optimized for speed
* Proven cash envelope budgeting method
* Track your bank balances in addition to envelope balances
* Live within your means
* Schedule transactions and automatic envelope fills
Ad-free, Free Forever version includes 10 regular envelopes & 10 annual envelopes. Use envelope budgeting to plan your spending, not just track it!
SUBSCRIBERS GET MORE FEATURES!
* Unlimited regular envelopes
* Unlimited annual envelopes
* Sync up to 5 devices
* 5 years of transaction history
* Personal and friendly email support
If you're looking to track where your money goes, plan your spending, or create a budget that works, try us out!
Goodbudget: Budget well. Live life. Do Good.
Features, bugs? Please email us at email@example.com! We're happy to help!
** Leading personal finance app downloaded over 2,000,000 times AND previously featured by Apple, The New York Times, Forbes, CNET, LifeTime TV, The Boston Globe, and Lifehacker **
iSpending helps you to track your income and spendings. You can add transactions under different categories, such as income, food, entertainment. Summaries for today/week/month/year are displayed right at home page. You can view detailed report for each month in beautiful graphs and find transaction easily through search. Try it yourself to see more features, you'll love it!
- Add income/expense transactions under different category
- Add customize spending category name
- Add transactions quickly
- Instant summary for today/week/month/year
- Passcode lock
- Export through email
- View history records and compare them
- Graph report for 1, 3 or 6 months time period
- Separate graph report for income or expense alone
- Search for transaction by name, amount, note or any of them
- Polished UI, easy to use
Send your comments/suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website.
Take control of your finance today with iXpenseIt!
- "Best App Award" - About.com 2013 Readers' Choice
- "Best iPhone apps" - CNN Money Magazine
- 50 Most Useful iPhone Apps (Best Expenses App) - LAPTOP Magazine.
- "Best iPhone Apps: Office and Personal Productivity" - PC World
- "10 MustSee Finance Apps for the iPhone" - eWeek.com
- "100 BEST IPHONE APPS FOR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT" - Job Profiles.org
- "Turn your iPhone into a productivity powerhouse" - Investment Executive, Canada's newspaper for financial advisors
- UK CNET's Home Screen Awards: Best Finance App "..this app isn't one of the sexier uses for iPhone. It's mightily useful, however, for anyone looking to track expenses or plan a monthly budget. The interface is clean and quick to use, with good visual representations of your spending by category..."
***** Featured in Apple's TV commercials.
- Multi-Device Sync (Subscription required see below)
- Export to Excel
- 3D Touch & Quick Action
- Upcoming Bill Reminder
- Quick data entry (auto populate based on historic transactions)
- PDF Reporting & AirPrint
- Account Balance & Account Transfer
- Multi-Currency and Format Supported
- Income & Cash Flow
- Trend Bar charts for Expense and Cash Flow
- Password Protection with Touch ID - Protect your personal financial data.
- Data safety - Backup and Restore your financial data without worries.
- Visual indicator of monthly budget vs expenses.
- Overview of Today's spending vs daily spending average.
- Expense Summary - Know your total monthly expense, average expense per day and top expense of the month instantly!
- Repeating events - One-time setup for all recurring expenses such as Monthly rent, Mortgage, utility bills, etc.
- Simple/ Detail / Custom Budgets.
- Store digital photo receipts.
- Instantly generate graphical reports.
- Basic Mileage / Kilometer Tracking with customizable reimbursement rate.
- Supports VAT/GST input.
- Personalize transactions with icons for categories and subcategories.
- Fully customizable key lists.
- Full-Text Search: quickly search to locate transactions.
- .CSV and HTML data import/export
- Records export with photo receipt attachment for quick expense approval/reimbursement.
Backup and Consolidate all your financial data by seamlessly syncing among family members, partners across multiple devices (up to 5 devices).
- Monthly Sync $1.99 (Local equivalent price will be shown on the In App Purchase Screen).
- Yearly Sync $19.99 (Local price will be shown on the In App Purchase Screen).
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Term of Use
Finally, there’s one place to manage all your finances with ease. Mint is the free money manager and financial tracker app from the makers of TurboTax® that does it all. We bring together your bank accounts, credit cards, bills and investments so you know where you stand. See what you’re spending, where you can save money, and stay on top of bill pay in Mint like never before. You can even keep track of your credit score to help you be smart about it, no credit card required.
SEE EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE
Get a more complete picture of your financial life. We bring together everything from account balances and spending to your free credit score, net worth and more.
MANAGE BILLS & MONEY TOGETHER
Track and pay bills right alongside your account balances. You’ll know what's due, when it’s due, and what you can pay. (Note: bill pay available for phone and desktop.)
SAVE TIME & MONEY
With one place to keep track of your finances, there’s no need to log into multiple sites. Plus, we’ll give you savings tips to help with budgeting and debt.
Effortlessly create budgets you can stick to. To help you save smarter from day one, we even make a few for you based on your spending.
BE SMART ABOUT YOUR CREDIT SCORE
Get your free credit score, no credit card required. You’ll learn how it’s calculated and get tips.*
SAY GOODBYE TO LATE FEES
Get bill pay reminders so you pay bills on time. Schedule payments on the spot or for later, and say so long to missed payments and credit card fees.
We’re serious about security and use measures like multi-factor authentication, designed to help you protect access to your account. Plus, Mint comes from the people who make TurboTax®, trusted by millions with sensitive data, and we participate in security scanning with VeriSign.
SYNCS WITH THE MINT WEB APP
Mint’s great on the go, but you can also use the desktop version at Mint.com. Sync your bank accounts, credit cards, budgeting, spending and more across your devices. You can even export spreadsheets from the web, and more.
WHY DO MILLIONS TRUST MINT?
Time Magazine: The 50 Best Apps of the Year (2016)
PC Magazine: What to Do When You Go Over Budget in Mint.com (2016)
Nerd Wallet: Financial Fitness - 7 Exercises to Build your Credit Muscle (2016)
Huffington Post: 5 Things To Know After You Graduate (2016)
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
FROM INTUIT INC.
Mint is part of a suite of financial tools that includes TurboTax®, QuickBooks®, QuickBooks Self-Employed™ and ProConnect™. Wherever you are in life, whatever you do, Intuit can help you save money and simplify the business of life.
Mint bill payment services provided by Intuit Payments Inc. under applicable licenses (http://www.intuit.com/legal/outbound-licenses/) Intuit Payments Inc., 2700 Coast Avenue, Mountain View, CA 94043
To learn how Intuit works to protect your privacy, please visit
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/terms
*Intuit is not a credit repair company. We do not provide credit repair services to repair or improve your credit profile or score. All information is provided for educational use only.
Message and data rates apply. Reminders subject to interruptions due to various reasons including but not limited to internet/mobile service outages. Account balances may not immediately reflect recent transactions. Internet/mobile data required for financial data refresh.
Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
You can track and organize all your transactions, accounts, budgets, bills, cash flow and payees in Money Monitor by easy operation but with powerful functions.
Money Monitor is your right choice if you want to track and control your expense and pay bills on time, it will keep all your finance at a glance, show you clearly that where the money comes from and goes. A must have app for personal budgets or business use.
⁃ Quick add income, expense or transfer transactions with or without recurring.
⁃ Edit picture, account, budget, category and payee and note for each transaction.
⁃ Mark transaction as cleared or not.
⁃ Eight default types of account and your can custom your own.
⁃ Track transactions of each account.
⁃ Show expense, income and balance amount of all your accounts.
⁃ Show expense, income and balance amount of each account.
⁃ Transfer amount from one account to another.
⁃ Customize Category and subcategory.
⁃ 10+ icons for categories and 40+ icons for subcategories.
⁃ Show total expense and income of all categories.
⁃ Show total expense and income of each category.
⁃ Create unlimited income or expense budgets with or without cycles.
⁃ Set budget name, amount, type, category, date range etc.
⁃ Rollover budget amount to next cycled budget.
⁃ Transfer available budget amount to another budget.
⁃ Track transactions of each budget.
⁃ Time marker to show the status of current date at each budget.
⁃ Show statistics info of total amount, already used and available amount of each budget.
⁃ Track both income or expense bills both repeat and not.
⁃ Custom remind time, date and sound of each bill, and snooze bills reminder.
⁃ Calendar view of bills.
⁃ Add auto pay bills.
⁃ Mark payment to bills in full or in part.
⁃ Add note to each payment for the bills.
⁃ Supports WiFi backup & restore.
⁃ Supports Dropbox backup & restore.
⁃ Search transactions.
⁃ Migrate data to full version.
⁃ World-wide currency.
⁃ Set your own week start day.
⁃ Powerful reports by pie chart to show visually all parts of your finance.
⁃ Custom unlimited reminders with any content.
⁃ Badge to show number of overdue unpaid bills and the bills which remind date are due.
⁃ Export data by email in form of CSV, HTML or PDF.
⁃ Supports AirPrint.
⁃ Supports Apple Watch version.
⁃ Supports 3D Touch function.
If you have any question or suggestion, please send email to email@example.com.
How to use My Weekly Budget® (MyWB) :
1. Select the day of the week you would like as your start day
2. Set yourself a budget target for the week
3. Enter your spending with a uniquely simple, straight forward interface
4. Instantly see your spending compared to your budget
Additional MyWB features include:
• Snapshot of how much of your budget you have used
• Ability to review your spending patterns - find out where your money is going!
• Ability to export your spending information from MyWB to other applications on your computer or via email
• View full History of your spending, sortable by date, price, alphabetically, or even group similar items together
At the end of each period, a brief summary is presented showing how well (or badly?!) you have done against your spending target. Any money not spent may be carried over to the next period, so you can reward yourself with higher spending or choose to save it for a rainy day! Any money you received (birthday presents, cash-back on a pair of shoes you returned etc.) may also be added to your current period's spending plan if you choose.
This personal finance app is easy to use and easy to understand, and yet allows you to customize features to match your budgeting needs.
MyWB is flexible and can be customized to fit your personal spending habits:
• Create your own spending categories
• Supports all international currencies
• Select your preferred date format
• Create a list of your Favorite Categories
• Add/Delete and Search your Categories
My Weekly Budget® (MyWB) can help anyone save money, including:
+ Anyone living on a budget
+ Anyone looking to save money
+ College Students
My Weekly Budget® (MyWB) is the easiest way to keep track of your spending and take control of your personal budget!
Pocket Expense brings all your financial accounts together, categorizes your transactions, tracks all your bills, lets you set budgets and helps you achieve your savings goals. In just minutes, you’ll see where your money is going and where you could save money.
TRACK YOUR ACCOUNTS
You can easily input and manage your accounts. All your accounts will be displayed in one place.
You are supplied with a set of icons for your accounts. All transactions related to the same account will be displayed in one page so that you can manage them easily.
√ Support multiple account and account type
√ Statistic for daily/weekly/monthly/yearly overall
√ Track balance of each account
Stay in control and monitor your spending with the help of this budget tracker feature. Set yourself a limit and debit all your payments. You can always see how much money is left until your budget is gone and whether you might better postpone a purchase. Over time this should help to save some money instead of going into dept.
√ Support multiple budgets
√ See your income and expenses of one budget through charts
√ Recurring and non-recurring budget
√ Move funds from one budget to another in a single operation
√ At the end of each cycle, all information for a budget is archived and can be easily viewed for comparative purpose
TRACK YOUR BILLS
Pocket Expense will make sure that you’re never late for even one bill. By tracking each bill, which is customizable with different reminder alert periods.
√ Support multiple bills of different recurring
√ Set alerts to remind you of which bills are close to due dates or overdue
√ Allows for the payment of bills in full or in part
√ Support multiple payments of each bill
√ Support calendar view
√ Show total amount of all and overdue bills
√ Mark bills with icons according to their status
Other Key features:
- Password protection
- Simple, attractive interface
- Payers & payees management
- Category management
- Provide help document
- Powerful statistics and reports of all your transactions
- Quickly search for transactions and edit from the same screen
- Complete world currency list
- Backup and restore all your data over WiFi
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, you’ll get the response in a short time.
This free version is limited to 30 transactions. It can be upgraded to the full version internally using Apple in-app purchase technology.
Visual Budget can be used to handle several accounts simultaneously and sort them into different groups.
Expense/income categories are automatically created based on a standard model that fits most needs. You can of course modify this category list to suit more particular requirements for each of your accounts. Two levels of categories/sub-categories allow you to define your budget plan in an easy but precise way.
Assign a budget to every category, and accurately monitor the evolution of your income and expenses.
You can input your financial transactions manually, or automatically by importing CSV (spreadsheet) or OFX (bank standard) files with iTunes file sharing.
Check off your transactions to ensure that they match your bank statements.
Define recurring transactions, such as a monthly Internet subscription, once and for all.
Visual Budget also features Overview tools, allowing you to visualize the breakdown of your transactions and the changes in your balances in the blink of an eye, and to monitor your budgets efficiently
Several graphs (bar or pie charts) provided by the application give you a clear and synthetic view of your transactions and their breakdown into expense, income, category and budgetary changes.
The application comes with an example account featuring a dozen transactions which will allow you to quickly become familiar with it.
Freemium version, limited to 50 transactions per account. Integrated purchase unlocks unlimited transaction creation.
Universal application for iPhone/iPad, iOS 7.1 and above.
Mac Version available on the Mac App Store.
If you're looking for the companion app that syncs with our new web application, you'll want to download our latest app called, simply, "YNAB".