Using the built-in microphone (or headset) on your iOS device, you can get a quick and easy tune up before rehearsal. It also offers a tone generator, if that's what you prefer. The tuner is accurate to a quarter of a cent at A-440 (1/400 of the distance between A and Bb).
The metronome in Musician's Kit offers an intuitive interface that allows you to set Beats/Minute, Beats/Measure, and Subdivisions/Beat. It even lets you tap in your own tempo for easy synchronization with a recording or that tune you have in your head.
Musician's Kit also allows you to record and play audio tracks on your iOS device. The recorder stores its audio tracks in .wav files on your device, so you don't lose any quality caused by compression. You can download your .wav files by connecting your device to iTunes (click on your device in the left hand column, then click on "Apps", and click MusiciansKit under "File Sharing"). The Recorder also lets you convert the wave files to .AAC, so you can easily share audio tracks by email attachment (WAV files are too large for email).
The guides can be bought separately in-app or multiple guides can be purchased at reduced bundle prices.
The guides available inside this app are as follows:
-Ableton Live 8
-Guitar Tech v.1
-Logic Pro 9
-Logic Pro 9 v2
-Masterclass Recording and Production
This is a free app download with paid content within. The current issue, back issues and future issues can be purchased within the app.
Subscriptions are also available within the application. When a recurring subscription is purchased the latest issue will become available to download immediately.
Available subscriptions are:
6 months: £8.99/ US$ 11.99 [2 issues]
12 months: £16.99/ US$ 22.99 [4 issues]
-The subscription will renew automatically unless cancelled more than 24 hours before the end of the current period, you will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for the product.
-You may turn off the auto-renewal of subscriptions through your Account Settings, however you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
-Payment will charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription to that publication is purchased
Bundles of single issues can be also be bought within the application. To use purchased credits, simply click on the issue price and select ‘use credit’. This allows you to purchase back issues at reduced prices.
Users can register for/ login to a pocketmags account in-app. This will protect their issues in the case of a lost device and allow browsing of purchases on multiple platforms. Existing pocketmags users can retrieve their purchases by logging into their account.
We recommend loading the app for the first time in a wi-fi area so that all issue data is retrieved.
If your app will not load past the splash page after a first install or an update please delete and reinstall the app from the App Store
Help and frequently asked questions be accessed in-app and on pocketmags.
If you have any problems at all please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com
You can find our terms and conditions here:
- Built-in pen, highlight and types tool to mark up your sheet music.
- Easy, highly customizable set lists and folders management system.
- Link to your Musicnotes.com account to import all of your compatible sheet music files.
- High resolution, professional arrangements and engravings.
- Transpose the key of your Musicnotes sheet music.
*Download the Musicnotes Player app for the features above PLUS custom audio/visual playback, printing of your Musicnotes.com sheet music files and FREE PDF importing. The Musicnotes Player app is available for free in the App Store now.
No need to be an expert, Ear Trainer is suitable for all users from beginner to very advanced. No matter what level your musical hearing skills are, Ear Trainer will help to hone them.
* Exercises *
- Interval Comparison (48 different exercises)
- Interval Identification (30 different exercises)
- Chord Identification (48 different exercises)
- Chord Inversions (24 different exercises)
- Chord Progressions (25 different exercises)
- Scales (24 different exercises)
- Note relative to chord (18 different exercises)
- Relative Pitch (12 different exercises)
- Melody Exercises (38 different exercises)
Each exercise has a short description of its purpose and optional preview. A virtual piano keyboard and note view in each exercise helps you visually understand and analyze the notes that have been played. To aid your progression you can compare the different options after answering. (You can even play the virtual piano if you like!)
As you work through the exercises, statistics are collected so that you can see your progress.
The questions in the exercises are randomly generated so you can do them over and over again as many times as you like to continue to hone your skills.
* Custom Exercises *
Users can create their own custom exercises to match their desired areas of study and/or skill level. The following areas are available for custom exercises:
- Interval Comparison
- Interval Identification
- Chord Identification
- Chord inversion
- Chord Progression
- Scale Identification
- Note after chord
* Share Custom Exercises *
Custom exercises can be shared with friends and class mates through Email, AirDrop and iMessage.
What our users says:
***** Must Have!!!
This is the best Ear Trainer of all I tried in App Store, everything works just perfectly. If you are interested in improving your musical hearing you must have it.
I have been using this app every day for just about a year now and the result are simply amazing.
**** I'm in my second third semester as a music major and I have to say, this is a great app for any music major, or anyone looking for ear training. I like that I'm able to switch between different instruments, it makes hearing the notes on the instrument you're use to a bit easier for me.
**** Excellent outil
J'ai testé des nombreux programmes d'entraînement et de reconnaissance musicale sur iPhone et celui-ci est de loin le plus complet et le plus intéressant.
***** Complimenti! Grande versatilità e facilità d'uso. Ottima per principianti, ma anche per chi vuole approfondire la conoscenza dell'armonia. La uso sempre con i miei allievi.
***** I love those chord progressions
I was hoping that someone would make an ear training app that did chord progression but I didn't think anyone would, then you did
For more information please see: www.dev4phone.com
Get Started! Choose desired musical clef: treble or bass. You can easily switch from treble to bass or bass to treble with one simple swipe! Identify the correct note by touching A B C D E F G button and advance to the next note. Already know the note? No problem! Double tap on note to skip to the next note. Master level 1 and proceed to the next level until all 4 levels have been mastered. Each correct note scores a point. Blue Note also recognizes missed or incorrect notes and will repeat these notes until they have been mastered. Users can manually change levels, with a touch of the screen, and save score and level upon exit as well!
Blue Note was designed with the help of a former elementary school teacher to effectively teach musical notes.
"Whether you are a seasoned musician or a complete beginner, RelativePitch will have you listening with a sharpened ear and a greater appreciation of the music you love."
-- The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW.com)
"A well thought-out, educational and informative app."
-- iPhone App Directory Vol. 5 (Imagine Publishing)
You're not getting everything you could out of music.
That's unfortunate, because you've always loved music. You have albums you've listened to a hundred times over, and you play or sing a little yourself. You might even have put in hours of practice to become quite good at your chosen instrument.
The trouble is that you're not able to do what you always wanted to do, which is •understand• music as easily as you breathe.
• You want to be able to improvise with other musicians, riffing off one another all night long, coming out with newer and more innovative sounds as every hour goes by.
• When a friend of yours is singing, you want to be able to join in harmony easily and effortlessly, adding another layer into the song without having to figure out each note.
• You've often had songs in your head that you badly want to bring out into the real world, but you can't figure out how to play them on your instrument.
• Other musicians occasionally listen intently and ask if you heard the subtle little change that the artist just made, just then. You nod, but you can't hear it. You don't know what you should be hearing.
Interval training is what opens the door to all of those experiences. And our app, RelativePitch, is the best way to learn interval training, boost your musical talents, and increase your confidence.
How does it work? RelativePitch includes
• Training Mode – 13 lessons guide you from beginner to expert, teaching you all the intervals in the octave.
• Testing Mode – Check your progress by trying to get the highest score in testing mode. If you distinguish intervals correctly, you'll unlock new levels and new challenges in training.
• Custom Mode – If you're having trouble with one specific piece of training, set up a custom training and testing session to target your problem
• Interval training to teach you to distinguish ascending, descending and harmonic intervals across two and a half octaves
• Simple interface, fun to use app, and all the interval training you'll ever need to have an ear that catches the subtle and crucial sounds for a perfect song.
• A wide choice of high quality instruments, including Piano, Guitar, French Horn, Clarinet, Violin, and Male and Female Singing Voices.
Interval training will transform the way you hear, play, and enjoy music – even if you don't know anything about music theory. Our app is easy and enjoyable to use, and our customers have great things to say about it:
“This app is the greatest. After four days of dedicated use I have seen major improvements in my skills as music student.”
“For years, I've wanted to play my sax 'by ear.' Working with RelativePitch is bringing me closer and closer to that goal.”
“You can really learn something with this app. It's like having a music instructor with you, patiently teaching you intervals.”
“Amazing! Best app in the market!”
You're just one step away from getting so much more out of the music you love.
Any questions or need help? Just email support@EasyEarTraining.com.
Record voice notes, interviews, lectures, ambient sounds, podcasts, etc; Cut out parts most important to you and share it with ease.
Have a little fun with audio by recording someone saying something and rearranging it into something completely different - preferably embarrassing :)
Import audio files via Email, WiFi or iTunes and edit them on the go. Export those edits when you're done and use them as you will, saving yourself valuable time.
There's a ton of different things you can do with this full featured app, and at this price you really can't go wrong.
Go to www.tapparatus.com for a fun video demo or to email us with any questions or issues. Please remember that there is no way for us to respond/help via comments, so email us if you have any questions or concerns.
PS. For those who think we have a silly name for an app that is extremely useful, I kind of agree, but c'mon, why does everything have to be so serious?! :)
- Record in the background.
- Real time audio wave lets you visualize what you're recording.
- Adjustable mic sensitivity lets you record from further away, or avoid clipping of loud audio, resulting in the best possible recording.
- Script view lets you have notes in front of you while recording.
- Auto save makes sure you never loose a recording if you close out by mistake.
Tip: Flip the device 180deg to have the mic on top
- You can import any audio file from other apps like Mail, DropBox, etc, using their 'open with...' menu.
- You can import any audio file via WiFi over the same local network.
- You can import any audio file via iTunes File Sharing. Simply copy the file to the app and it will recognize it next time you open the app.
Tip: You can even import some video formats like mp4 and it will extract the audio for you.
- Zoom in/out of the waveform for precise selections using pinch gestures
- Play the selected snippet or the entire recording.
Tip: Double tap Play/Pause to start from beginning.
Tip: Press and hold the wave if you don't want it to scroll while playing.
- Use snippets from multiple recordings.
- Add pauses, rearrange, duplicate, or delete any snippet.
- Fine tune snippet selection without leaving the screen.
Tip: Double tap Play/Pause to start from beginning
Tip: Rotate the device 90deg to get a Soundboard view — play your snippets by tapping around.
- Share your snippets, arrangement, or just the recording.
- Email as an attachment as a WAV or M4A.
- Use WiFi to download from your computer's browser.
- Post on your Facebook wall.
- Tweet it to the world.
- Use USB using iTunes File Sharing.
- Open With any other app that supports it. (ex: DropBox, G Drive, FTP apps, Music Apps, etc)
Tip: You can copy/paste twitter’s share link to send it some other way.
- iPhone or iPod Touch with 4.3 firmware or later.
Note: Due to iPhone limitations, you will not be able to record during a phone call.
ClearRecord brings the unique feature of Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR), which allows user to record conversations in any harsh noisy environments like street, train, classroom or an airplane while still maintaining clear voice. ClearRecord also features the ability to control play-speed without modifying pitch quality. All the voice and audio recordings can be effectively stored either .wav or .aac formats. These unique features, combined with the ability to record in background, make ClearRecord a must have App for voice and audio recording.
In addition to unique noise reduction feature, ClearRecord supports voice notes features like voice tagging, editing and photo insertion, which help us remember the context of the discussion/recordings. With all these features supported makes ClearRecord the must have voice recorder App for students, journalists, transcribers, lawyers, doctors, educationalists and many more.
With already 1 million users ClearRecord establishes itself at the next must have app on the list, for iOS users.
What reviewers are saying:
“Listed as one of the top Audio recording App” – iphoneness.com
“Real great App” – iTutor
What users are saying:
“Awesome app :) the noise reduction works great”
“Very useful app. Noise reduction is good. Literally turns the iPhone into a full-fledged voice recorder.”
“Sound quality is fab. It's simple easy to use one of the best out there. Very chuffed.”
“Automatic gain control acts perfectly levelling the loud sounds, even yelling a few inches from the microphone: no clipping, no distortion.”
“Excellent. This was also the only one I could find that had the functionality of being able to continually repeat a track.”
“I used it for the first time today to record an hour long lecture, and it functions so easily and smoothly. I sat in the middle of a very large lecture hall, and still, this app picked up the professor's voice very well. I love the noise reduction too! It really makes everything so crisp and clear!”
ClearRecord Pro supports:
- ANR to produce noise-free voice recordings in harsh noisy environments
- Auto resume recording when interrupted by a phone call
- Sampling frequency of 16 kHz for voice recording and 48 kHz for HD recording using presets
- Categorize recordings and flag as favourite for easy access to important recordings
- Click images, insert tags and write notes to easily recollect the context of the recording
- Share recordings via Dropbox, e-mail and Wi-Fi
- One tap quick record feature
- Trick play and volume control
- Simple and intuitive UI
- WAV and AAC format
- Supports finer play speeds of 0.5x, 0.75x, 1.25x or 1.5x without modifying pitch quality
- Repeat/Loop mode – Continuous play back of a portion of a track
Record and edit business meetings, lectures, and conferences right on the phone. Awesome for students and business people. Captures sound at a distance. Take notes while recording in the background.
HT Professional Recorder makes it possible to record conversations throughout a large room, even in situations where the people talking are located several feet away from the phone. Reinforces soft voices - even whispers - Ideal for college lectures, board meetings, and conferences, as well as dictation. Automatically skips silence during recording.
E-mail recordings as attachments. Long recordings are automatically split into multiple e-mail messages.
Bookmarking feature makes it easy to remember and replay important moments. Overwrite capability makes it easy to correct dictation.
This is the recorder to get if you care how things sound when recorded at a distance. Signal processing algorithms capture conversations throughout a room, recording both near and distant voices clearly.
Transfer recordings up to 30 minutes in length via E-mail, and recordings up to 15 hours in length via WiFi using your computer's web browser or via an FTP server.
Note: Use on iPod Touch 2nd Generation requires external earbud microphone accessory. iPhone will not record during cellular phone calls. HT Recorder is an voice recorder - it does not perform automatic transcription of dictation to text.
- Exceptional sound quality for conversations >4 feet from the phone
- E-mail recordings up to 30 minutes in length as .WAV attachments.
- Overwrite capability permits correction of dictation.
- Append to any recording to keep 'TODO' lists in one place
- WiFi file transfer to any computer via simple web browser interface, or via FTP.
- 3 levels of microphone gain sensitivity
- Repeat mode
- Audio bookmarking lets you skip to important segments in an instant.
- Speed-up, slow-down, and jump to next/previous bookmark for quick review of notes.
- Auto Record option starts recording when program launches.
- One-touch positioning to any point in the file
Used by millions of people every day, the award-winning Flipboard gathers together news, popular stories and conversations to give you the full perspective and lets you easily share the best ideas with others.
Download the app, pick your passions, and Flipboard creates a Smart Magazine for each topic. Automatically filled with articles, videos, podcasts and tweets, Smart Magazines blend expert voices, curated sources, and recommended stories so you can sit back and flip through the latest and greatest stories of our time. Focus on what matters to you, not the random posts of other people’s lives.
When you find stories you want to read later or are worth other people’s time, use the + to flip them into your own personal magazines. You can curate any kind of content for yourself, for others, and even as a group (teams, families or friends). Share your magazines so they can be appreciated by others with similar interests.
Download Flipboard and get started today—it’s free!
MAKE THE BEST USE OF YOUR TIME ON FLIPBOARD:
• Read stories from The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, The Washington Post, Axios, CNN Money, Wired, National Geographic, Vanity Fair, Rolling Stone, and thousands more top publications from around the world.
• Design your Smart Magazines - Bundle together sources, people and even hashtags.
• Use the Home Carousel as Your Personal Newsstand — Put up to 9 of your favorite Smart Magazines here for quick access to the stuff you love.
• Read The Daily Edition — Keep up with the news in our daily roundup of important stories, hand-picked by our editorial team.
• Curate your perspective — Collect stories around specific themes and add them to personal magazines.
• Enjoy Flipboard in 26 local editions, including versions for Australia, Brazil, Turkey, India, and China
TOP PUBLISHERS ON FLIPBOARD:
Your favorite publishers are included on Flipboard across a variety of categories like:
-News & Politics: The New York Times, CNN, The Washington Post, Politico
-Technology & Science: TechCrunch, Wired, Fast Company, Popular Science, National Geographic, ReCode
-Business & Entrepreneurship: The Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, Fortune, Forbes, Inc. Magazine, Entrepreneur
-Wellness & Lifestyle: Brit + Co., Self, Greatist, Prevention, Women's Health, Men's Health
-Entertainment: People, Entertainment Weekly, Rolling Stone, PopSugar, Refinery29, Hollywood Reporter, Variety
-Food & Cooking: Bon Appetit, Food & Wine, Food52, Serious Eats, Eater
-Travel: National Geographic, Travel + Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler, Lonely Planet, Budget Travel
-Sports: ESPN, CBS Sports, Fox Sports, SB Nation, Bleacher Report
-Home & Gardening: ELLE DECOR, House Beautiful, Dwell, Remodelista, Gardenista
-Style: Vogue, W Magazine, GQ, Elle, Glamour, Esquire, Harper's Bazaar
-Outdoor Adventure: Outside, Bicycling Magazine, Runner's World, Snowboarder Magazine, Powder Magazine, Canoe & Kayak
And many, many more...
KEEP UP WITH FLIPBOARD:
For product updates and the latest from our blog, including tips on how to use Flipboard and interviews with actors, writers, musicians, and more. Follow us on:
For videos on how to use Flipboard, visit https://about.flipboard.com/tutorials/.
We’d love to hear what you think about the all-new Flipboard. Reach out to our support team under Settings > Help & Feedback. For any other technical issues or questions, contact us at http://flip.it/support.
Future Music delivers the technique and technology behind the hits. Packed with inspiration for today’s modern musician there’s reviews of hot new gear, tons of tutorials and exclusive artist videos where today's most exciting producers and musicians take apart their tracks.
Each issue includes access to videos, tutorial files and two fresh, royalty-free sample packs. PLUS: Every issue gets you access to the FM Sample Archive to download over 10GB of high-quality samples for use in your tracks! (Videos & downloads available from issue 250 onwards.)
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on 1 month and 1 year terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. You can cancel your subscription at any point.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £4.99 / $4.99 / €5.49
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.99 / $3.49 / €3.49
1 year £26.99 / $30.99 / €29.99
Prices subject to change - please check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition. ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
Computer Music is the world’s best-selling magazine dedicated solely to making music with your Mac or PC.
Each month, you can find easy-to-follow tutorials for all sorts of music software, unbiased reviews of the latest products plus answers to your technical questions.
Computer Music brings you the best in tutorials, reviews, news and features, and no matter whether you’re a complete newcomer to computer-based music production or a seasoned pro, there’s plenty for you in every issue.
****Note: Computer Music now INCLUDES video from issue 182 onwards. Just hit the play buttons inside to enjoy our famous Producer Masterclass videos and more (live internet connection required). Plus your purchase INCLUDES a download for our software, samples, tutorial files, audio examples and more******
****Note: This digital edition does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with printed copies****
The terms of subscription are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £3.99 / $3.99 / €3.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.49 / $2.99 / €2.99
1 year £26.99 / $35.99 / €35.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Record your ideas in real time, mix synth layers with samples, compose and arrange your tune using the powerful sequencer and bring the mix alive with effects such as reverb, compression and EQ. Share your tune on SoundCloud from wherever you are or use the comprehensive audio mixdown options and MIDI export feature to get your ideas over to your desktop DAW when you get back home.
NanoStudio's intuitive user interface frees you to get creative yet has loads of depth for when you need it. To try it out head on over to our website where you can download the OS X and Windows versions for free!
Up to 6 simultaneous instruments (including mixer) or upgrade with the '16 Instrument Tracks' in-app purchase, particularly recommended for newer devices.
'Eden', a powerful 16 voice subtractive synth with dual oscillators, 2 pole resonant filter, 3 envelope generators and 4 LFO's per voice and 2 dedicated insert effects. Eden's virtual patchbay lets you hook up almost anything for modulation mayhem.
The 'TRG-16', a performance pad for triggering samples. Adjust pitch, pan, volume and envelopes and assign each sample to one of the 3 output busses, each with its own effect sends and filter setup.
Record samples with the built-in mic (iPod Touch requires external mic), resample NanoStudio's own output or upload your own samples using NanoSync for OS X/Windows. Edit your samples using NanoStudio's built-in wave editing tools (with multiple undo/redo) and process them offline with custom effects chains.
Record performances in real-time using the keys and trigger pads or create patterns and controller sweeps by drawing them in the piano roll editor. Arrange your patterns into a complete song using the track editor. You can edit while the song is playing and every operation has multiple undo/redo.
Nanostudio's mixer has 2 global effects sends, 4 insert effects per channel and you can record, edit and playback all your fader and pan changes. When you're ready to share your mix with others you can upload it direct to SoundCloud or use NanoSync to copy the exported .wav file to your Mac/PC.
NanoStudio's reverb, compressor, parametric EQ, waveshaper, delay, chorus, and bitcrusher effects are all highly optimized so you can run lots of them.
FEATURE SHORTLIST (loads more at www.blipinteractive.co.uk/specifications.php)
* 6 simultaneous instruments, up to 16 with in-app purchase
* MIDI input with the Line 6 MIDI Mobilizer, Akai SynthStation 25 and Core MIDI
* Audio copy/paste for sharing audio with other compatible apps (Sonoma and Intua standards supported)
* Upload your mix directly to SoundCloud
* Eden synth (also plays samples) - single or dual keyboards, XY controllers, pitch bend and accelerometer control
* TRG-16 sample trigger pads
* Sequencer with up to 64 tracks and a piano roll editor for note, velocity and controller events, all with undo/redo
* Mixer with 4 inserts per channel, 2 global send busses and volume/pan automation on every channel
* Sampling and resampling, sample editor and effects processor with undo/redo
* Transfer samples, final mixes and individual track mixdowns to your Mac/PC using NanoSync
* Send projects, samples and MIDI files as email attachments
* Built in help
Support for Akai Pro's SynthStation25 keyboard controller is included. SynthStation25 delivers instant hardware control for improved performance capability and expression. For more information on SynthStation25, visit http://www.synthstationapp.com.
Built specifically for use with Digital Performer, DP Control gives you easy access to the most important transport and mixer functions for tracking, simple mixing, and live performance.
DP Control works in both portrait and landscape orientations. Designed with comfortably large buttons and controls, DP Control can easily be used with only one hand by pressing buttons and swiping to new pages with your thumb.
* Real two-way communication — everything that you update in DP updates in DP Control, and vice versa.
* Editable time counter with selectable format (including real-time, SMPTE time, samples, and marker names).
* Main transport control and many other transport-related Control Panel functions (click, countoff, memory-cycle, etc.)
* Page-controlled, scrollable mixer with animated, recordable pan knobs and volume sliders, plus level meters and peak indicators.
* Solo, Mute, Record-enable, Play automation, Record automation and automation mode settings for each track.
* Track list for your DP project, complete with collapsable nested track folders and dynamically linked track organization that matches your currently open DP project on your Mac.
* Infinite undo, with a view that shows you the names of the next and previous tasks in your DP document undo history.
* Marker creation and naming.
* New Take, Previous Take, and Next Take functions that operate on all of the record-enabled tracks at once (essential for tracking drums).
* Take selection, by name, for individual tracks. Also New Take, Delete Take, and Rename Take for the current take on any individual track.
* Save function for saving changes made to the DP document.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and third-generation iPod Touch
- Not compatible with first or second generation iPod Touch
- Requires Digital Performer 7.2 or later running on a Mac on the same WiFi network as DP Control
- Must disable your Mac's firewall, or enable communication to Digital Performer through the firewall
- Must turn off BlueTooth on your mobile device before running DP Control
+++++ NO LOGIN REQUIRED TO VIEW or REPLY to LISTINGS +++++
Contains all the latest casting calls by directors, producers, and casting agencies in the metro Atlanta area.
Listings for talent, actors, models, stand-ins, drivers, crew, dancers, musicians, interns, and extras looking for auditions, casting calls, competitions, commercials, voice-overs, music videos, reality-tv, tv show and movie industry work.
Your new job search just got a whole lot easier. Get hired by top casting companies in Georgia TOMORROW!
--- GET PAID TO DO WHAT YOU LOVE! ---
--- EASY WORK and OVERTIME PAY ---
--- HELPFUL TIPS AND TRICKS ---
Ad Supported - in App Purchases can be used to remove banner ads and fullscreen ads.
Remember to rate, review and spread the word. Thanks!
Casting ATL - Local casting calls for extras, actors, models, dancers, musicians, interns, and crew! Are you the next rising star ?
## check out our other apps ##
* League of Last Hits - practice your Legends click rate and get better!
* DEVK - Programming Keyboard for Swift and Objective C Syntax.
* red I - Endless Levels to Test and Train Your Coordination, Accuracy, and Speed.
* ANACODA - Science's biggest mistake is unleashed. Lead people to safety.
* Mystery Calculator - http://apple.co/1FGyFtO
* PC Acronyms - http://apple.co/1DXgL5O - Study and reference guide for PC terms and definitions.
* Phonetics - http://apple.co/1aXnfVv - Understanding proper spelling technique with this study and reference guide.
* Soccer 101 - http://apple.co/1DBFH0x - World Cup Scores, Stats, and Gameplay Data - Legenda Da Copa do Mundo
* Casting ATL - http://apple.co/1IXQHoP - Atlanta Casting App
FOR SUPPORT OR SUGGESTIONS
Home - http://BigTopApps.com
Contact - BigTopApps @ gmail.com
Twitter - http://twitter.com/BigTopApps
FaceBook - http://facebook.com/BigTopApps
iTunes AppStore Apps- http://bit.ly/puttyapps
Play Marketplace Apps - http://bit.ly/14Ka4BR
Looking for a #job in metro #Atlanta ? Our newest free app helps #connect you to casting calls and other easy #work in the growing extras field in #Georgia. Get it #free at http://bigtopapps.com/castingatl.php on #iPhone #iPad
-- This app is not associated, affiliated, sponsored, represented, or endorsed by any entity other than http://BigTopApps.com --
CastingATL is for Casting in Metro Atlanta Georgia Macon Cobb Fulton Smyrna Vinings Marietta Peachtree Conyers Gainesville Roswell Sandy Springs Lawrenceville Brookhaven Piedmont Midtown Buckhead Alpharetta Kennesaw Dunwoody Acworth Rockmart Canton Cartersville Woodstock Areas
• Use the Live Creative Kit to make your videos more personal and interactive
• See and respond to comments from Facebook and Instagram, and messages from Messenger, in one place
• Check insights about your Page, audience, and videos
• Upload videos and share to your Facebook story
• Share your content to Instagram and Twitter
The Facebook Creator app is available to all Facebook profiles, and Pages that represent individuals (not organizations).
Featured by NPR and TechCrunch, Tutti Music Player is used at the world's top music schools. The Player combines multi-angle videos, audio streams, sheet music, tempo control, looping, and more. Check out our free collection of music!
Tutti Music Player provides a rich set of tools for digging deep into music performed by some of the best musicians on the planet!
Our library continues to grow. Genres include: Jazz, Classical, Rock, Samba, Funk, Blues, Reggae, and more.
Instruments include: Voice, Trumpet, Trombone, Saxophone, Clarinet, Pandeiro, Triangle, Tambourine, Congas, Acoustic and Electric Guitar, Piano, Keyboard, Acoustic and Electric Bass and Drums.
- Interactive music videos featuring master musicians
- Multiple audio and video streams that you can control
- Sheet Music
- Tempo Control
- Player can be accessed on iOS, Mac and PC
- Tutti Music Player is optimized for iPhone 5S and later and iPad Air and later.
CONTROL YOUR VIDEO EXPERIENCE:
With Tutti Music Player, you can control your music on the fly. Want to hear only the piano part? Solo the piano audio track. Want to replace the guitar part with your own? Mute the guitar track. Switch to the drum video track if you want to see a more in depth video of that part. Slow it all down with the tempo control button. Follow along with the sheet music display. Set looping points to really nail that one fill.
Check out the features:
• Never miss a show— Buy tickets anytime, anywhere
• Stay in the know— Get all the latest concert and venue information
• Skip the line— Password-free, in-app presales
• Don’t miss a beat— Order food and beverage at your seat*
• Go paperless— With mobile entry, your phone is your ticket*
• Share tickets with friends— Buy, sell and transfer Ticketmaster verified tickets
*at participating venues
* Smash your way through a beautiful futuristic dimension, smashing obstacles and targets in your path and experiencing the best destruction physics on mobile devices.
* Musically synchronized gameplay: music and audio effects change to suit each stage, obstacles move to each new tune
* Over 50 different rooms with 11 different graphic styles, and realistic glass-breaking mechanics in every stage
Smash Hit is playable at no cost and free from ads. An optional premium upgrade is available through a one-time in-app purchase that will enable iCloud synchronization across multiple devices, detailed statistics, alternative game modes and the ability to continue from checkpoints.