Guitar Apps - Easy App Finder SaysAre you just learning to read tablature, need a tuner, or simply or simply want to lay down some nice guitar tracks ? These collections or guitar apps cover allot of ground. Lots of stuff here to give you a little jump of inspiration .
Learn how to play your favorite songs, get over 1,200,000 tabs and free daily updates with recent hit songs! Begin to learn how to play guitar from scratch or refresh your knowledge with our interactive lessons.
• Popular songs from latest releases
• Chords, notes, lyrics and guitar scores for over 500,000 songs
• Chord diagrams with notes' placement on fretboard. Each chord features multiple variations
• Ukulele chords
• Bass tabs
• Free daily updates
• Interactive guitar lessons
• Оffline access to favorite tabs
• Quick search by type, difficulty, tuning and rating
• MIDI controller support
Collections of hand selected songs edited and fine tuned to perfection from professional guitarists for guitarists. Songs from collections chosen specifically for particular moments such as getting the party started or camping out in nature so you always have the perfect playlist ready at hand. Or focus on guitar techniques with professionally picked songs. With new collections released every Friday, endless possibilities for moments are available for you.
• Access to 150,000+ interactive tabs with realistic sound playback
• Multiple instrument tracks available for each tab (guitar, bass, drums etc)
• Loop and tempo control
• Accurate Tuner
• Precision Metronome
• Chord Library with more than 2 million chords
• Print and share tabs
• Change font style and size
• "Fit To Screen" feature
• Export tabs and chords to Dropbox, send them via email with just one tap
• Original guitar effects for 7,000+ popular songs
• Special Tonebridge collection
• Tracking system that keeps you motivated
• Record videos to track your progress
• Share your videos with 2M+ guitarists
We strive for excellence and we're always eager to improve your Tabs experience! Please do not post bug reports or feature requests as an App Store review.
Let us help you in person - contact development team at firstname.lastname@example.org and your feedback will be heard.
Live Loops. Make music like a DJ
• Use Multi-Touch to tap and trigger a Live Loop cell or group of cells
• Get started with templates like EDM, House and Hip Hop
• Build your own grid using over 1,200 Apple Loops in a variety of popular genres
• Create loops by recording directly into a cell using any Touch Instrument, or live instruments like voice or guitar
• Use Remix FX to perform DJ-style effects like filters, repeaters, and vinyl scratching
• Tap record and capture your Live Loop performance
Drummer for iOS
• Add a virtual session Drummer to your song who takes direction and plays realistic grooves
• Choose from 9 acoustic or electronic drummers
• Each Drummer character provides their own sound and the ability to create over a million realistic grooves and fills
• Play and record using the new Alchemy Touch Instrument with over 150 synth patches*
• Swipe on the Transform Pad to morph and tweak the sound of any patch
Play your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch like a musical instrument
• Play musical instruments on the innovative Multi-Touch keyboard
• Capture any sound and apply studio-class effects like pitch correction, distortion and delay with the Audio Recorder
• Recreate legendary guitar or bass rigs using virtual amps & stompboxes
• Use the Sampler to create your own custom instrument
• Use 3D Touch to play keyboard sounds with polyphonic aftertouch**
• Record performances from third-party music apps directly into GarageBand using Audio Unit Extensions***
Sound like a virtuoso with Smart Instruments
• Play an entire string orchestra using Smart Strings
• Perform with Chord Strips and autoplay using any keyboard instrument
• Groove with a variety of Smart Basses using upright, electric, and synth sounds
• Strum chords or trigger autoplay patterns on an acoustic and electric Smart Guitar
Create a song anywhere you go
• Record, arrange and mix your song with up to 32 tracks using Touch Instruments, audio recordings, and loops
• Record multiple times over any song section and choose your favorite using Multi-Take Recording
• Use new mixing effects, including Visual EQ, Bitcrusher, and Overdrive
• Trim and place musical regions exactly where you want them to play
• Automate the volume and record the movement of controls on Touch Instruments
• Add comments or lyric ideas to your song with an integrated notepad
Share your songs
• Keep your songs up to date across all devices using iCloud Drive
• Create custom ringtones and alerts for your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
• Share your songs using email or Facebook, YouTube, and SoundCloud
• Remotely add new tracks to your Logic Pro X project from your iPhone or iPad via iCloud
* The Alchemy synth is available on iPhone 6 or later, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 4
** Requires compatible third-party Audio Unit Extensions apps from the App Store.
*** Polyphonic aftertouch is available on iPhone 6s or later.
**** 32 tracks is available on iPhone 5s or later, iPad Pro, iPad Air or later, and iPad mini 2 or later. Multitrack recording requires a compatible third-party audio interface.
Provides a simple interface to visually check whether the pitch for each string is low or high, and lets you "see" the pitch change as you wind/unwind the string tuning machines. Tuning has never been easier.
Shows exactly how many cents (1/100ths of a semitone) a note is out-of-tune.
- Extremely accurate - within 1 cent (1/100th of a semitone) of each note with sub-second response time.
- Developed in Austin, Texas, the "Live Music Capital of the World".
- Use the standard tuning E-A-D-G-B-E or one of many alternate tunings: regular tunings such as Minor Third, special tunings such Drop D, open tunings such Open C, lower tunings, higher tunings.
- Adjust pitch incrementally from 400 to 480 Hz or up/down a half/full step from A440. (The International Organization for Standardization specifies the frequency for the note A in the treble stave as 440 Hz. ISO 16:1975).
- Tap to hear an accurate note if tuning by ear instead of using visual tuning.
- Enable/disable Auto-string-detect (not recommended for noisy environments).
****** Now in HD for the iPhone 4 Screen! ******
****** Special Introductory Sale ******
We love Guitar Machine so much, we want to share it with everyone. For a limited time, we are offering Guitar Machine for a special introductory sale price. Get it while it's hot!
Do you want to tune your guitar and lookup chords? Do you pine for a bygone era in an alternate reality in which technology and victorian style are merged to form the ultimate in form and functionality?
Well look no further! Guitar Machine is *the* app for you!
- Simply *THE* most accurate chromatic tuner in the entire app store! No other tuning app is as accurate as this tuner, guaranteed! Beats the competition with accuracy in the sub-cent range (the human ear can almost never hear differences beyond this range, so it's perfect!).
- Auto-tuner is highly intuitive -- The UI is geared towards both chromatic tuning and string-based tuning simultaneously with a beautiful intuitive interface. The top dial allows you to tune with sub-cent precision, while the bottom 'string track-light' lets you know where you are relative to a real string (just in case your plucked string is way off). If you decide to use the string-based approach, over 40 alternate tunings are supported! Or, you can tune to ANY pitch with the chromatic tuner, with extreme accuracy.
- REVERSE chord name lookup! Now you can find out what that funky chord you just discovered is called!
- Beautiful steam-punk themed graphics
- Gorgeous sound -- professionally recorded strings and metronome instruments
- Full-featured chord dictionary
- Metronome with temp range from 30-300 BPM, and over 12 time signatures and many instruments to choose from.
COMING SOON (in Version 1.7):
- More instruments
- Even more chord variations
- More secret awesome features
Stunning graphics and top-shelf features make for a winning combination!
** Note to iPod Touch 2G and above users: To use the auto-tuner (chromatic tuner) you need to plug your earpiece+mic headset into the iPod Touch so that the microphone input is enabled, otherwise the auto-tuner won't work since the iPod Touch lacks a built-in microphone.
** Note to iPod Touch 1G users: Your device lacks audio input capabilities. No microphone means to auto-tuning is possible. You can still tune by ear using the string tuner, though, and looking up chords is always useful.
Songs include: Star Spangled Banner, Canon in D, Fur Elise, Silent Night, Jingle Bells, Scarborough Fair and over 500 more!
So, here are all the crazy cool features you get besides the songs: 24-fret guitar with multitouch, real strumming, real fretting, chords, real guitar damping and vibrato, open hammer, pull off, string tuning, 4-8 string support, adjustable metronome, resizable frets, resizable strings, customizable fret markers, customizable fingerboard, left-handed support, optional auto-plucking, full-screen support, navigation bar, quick jumping to frets, quick fret shifting, learn songs, 2 modes of learning, practice strumming, learn both hand positions, lyrics included.
So get to it, hit install now and get to playing!
This mobile version of the famous Guitar Pro tab-editing program is the ideal companion for you to practice your favorite songs and share them at any time, anywhere! An arpeggio, a riff, a chord sequence ringing in your head? You can now note and save all this on the single-track tablature NotePad.
. Supporting GP3/4/5/6 (GPX) and PTB file formats,
. Compatible with mySongBook portal to sheet music,
. Load files via WiFi and web browser, and on iOS4 devices: using iTunes and e-mail,
. Integrated library with search, filter, and favorite,
. Multitrack playback with soundboard: volume / solo-mute / soundbanks,
. Metronome and visual countdown,
. 3 levels of zoom,
. Guitar or bass fretboard (for right- and left-handers), and virtual keyboard.
Guitar Pro exclusive features:
. Single-track tablature NotePad,
. On-the-fly tempo changes,
. On-the-fly global transposing by half-tones,
. Tab (with rhythms), slash, and standard notations,
. Sending files via e-mail from the application,
. Exporting files to PDF,
. Playing any selection in loops,
. Simplified navigation between sections.
. Compatible with the Fretlight Guitar.
Optimized for iPhone 3Gs/4, iPad, iPad 2, iPod Touch (3rd generation).
You have a question ? Find us on :
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/arobas.music
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/arobasmusic
Need help : https://support.guitar-pro.com
Choose from 4 different guitar sets (2 free), acoustic, banjo, bass, and electric (with custom skin)! Each sound is professionally recorded and provides realistic sounds.
Grab Epic Guitar today and awaken the rockstar in you!
If you've ever wanted to learn how to play the guitar but didn't know where to start and don't want to spend a lot of money on private lessons, this is the app for you! Mahalo's beginner guitar course will get you acquainted with the basics so you can start rockin' out.
And even though we're convinced this app is the best way to learn to play the guitar, we're constantly trying to improve. So if you run into any issues while using this or any of our other apps, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
Tons of great features!
• Jen Trani is YouTube's most popular guitar teacher with over 20 million views!
• Practice whenever you want without pressure from other students
• Take things at your own pace, and see progress in weeks or days
• Save thousands of dollars compared to private lessons
• Compare this $1.99 app to $50 DVDs & $30 books at Amazon
• At $1.99 for this app, each lesson is just a few pennies -- what a deal!
• Shot in perfect HD in our professional studios in Santa Monica
Through a series of 27 video lessons including easy-to-understand diagrams, Jen -- a guitar instructor who's been playing since she was 13 -- will show you all the basic guitar essentials to get you on your way to becoming a guitar hero. Start to finish, the course runs about an hour long, but you should expect to spend three hours running through it at a slow, steady pace, adding in time for your own additional practice and review of difficult concepts.
At the end of the course, you'll be able to:
• Identify the parts of your guitar and name the strings and frets
• Pick, strum and tune your guitar
• Read chord diagrams and guitar tabs
• Play your first few chords and put them together in a song
Now let's get ready to rock!
This is an accurate and stable metronome (many metronome apps out there are not) and features:
• tap tempo (to work out tempos by tapping a button),
• countdown timer (for keeping your practice to schedule!)
• many different sounds (you like cowbell, wood or xylophone?)
• accent control (for odd time playing)
• visual metronome movement with a flash on the beat
• vibrate option (on each beat or just accent)
...but then we add to that with five training tools which will really help you develop your own time feel - essential for all musicians!
• Bar Breaks • will mute the metronome for a bar or more forcing you to keep your time solid and be perfectly synchronized when the clicks return! This is a superb exercise and will really help develop confidence in holding your tempo. You can adjust how many bars are solid at the start then how many bars are solid and how many bars are muted which will cycle for the duration of the session. You can also select "random" mode and a % of bars (that you set) that will be dropped for an even more challenging practice session!
• Random Beat Drop • does exactly what it says on the tin... some of the beats (clicks) will be muted at random, forcing you to be confident with your time and not rely on the click too much. Many people chase the beat or try and anticipate it, and this exercise will help you stop those bad habits! I've personally found that the "gradual" setting is most useful, a five minute session starting at 100% with more and more beats muted up to the % that you set.
• Speed Up • is a tool I have wanted for years for my own practice so now I made one. Often when working on scales, arpeggios or licks you want to start at an easy speed where you are playing it 100% correctly and gradually push your technique by playing it faster and faster. With this tool you set a start tempo, end tempo and duration of you practice session and off you go, no more stopping to bump the bpm up a few notches every minute!
• Step Upper • Many people requested that we make a programmable mode, most likely to be used to be able to move from one consistent tempo to another, rather than the gradual increase you get in the Speed Upper. You can program a tempo for X number of bars OR minutes :)
• Subdivisions • Another heavily requested feature was to add in subdivisions for those that need to hear them, and for super slow tempo's where having subdivisions can be really helpful!
I'm sure you will find all of the tools very useful, and of course you will find full support on the justinguitar community forum - please take the time to rate and review it, good things will help promote it and anything negative will help me improve it!
Wishing you many happy hours of practice :) Justin
It doesn't matter if you play acoustic guitar, electric guitar, are a beginner guitarist or advanced player...this app will help improve your playing.
Check the reviews and see what others are saying. This is a must-have app! Over 345,000 users can't be wrong!
* Over 345,000 satisfied users
* Average rating of over 4.5
* Featured by Apple (USA)
* Beginner Lessons: Hundreds of lessons for absolute beginners.
* Genre Lessons: Learn to play your favorite style/genre of music.
* Song Lessons: We offer lessons for hundreds of the most popular songs.
* Exercise & Lick Libraries: Take advantage of these libraries to improve your chord strumming and scales.
* Backing Tracks: Hundreds of exclusive backing tracks for you to jam with.
* Free Content Updates: New lessons & tracks are added frequently. No app updates required. No extra fees.
* Tuner: Your built-in microphone turns your device into a tuner.
* Chord Library: Thousands of chord voicings with audio playback.
* Scale Library: Dozens of scales; each in all 12 keys with audio playback.
* Metronome: Customization accents, kits, and beats per minute
Each issue of Guitarist contains insightful artist interviews and features with world famous guitar players. We also offer in-depth guitar, amp and effects reviews, plus playing technique guitar lessons with TAB. There are also a whole host of regulars including technical advice on guitar equipment, guitar music reviews and more.
We offer everything you need to help inform your buying choices, learn more about your favourite artists and improve your playing. Acoustic guitar, electric guitar, amplifiers, FX – we cover the whole lot!
The terms of subscription are 3 months, 6 months and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £2.99 / $4.99 / €4.49
With subscription prices at:
1 month £2.99 / $3.99 / €3.99
1 year £26.99 / $35.99 / €35.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Slow Down Music Player makes it easy to learn new songs by slowing down or speeding up play back without changing the pitch! The song will sound the same as the original just faster or slower.
You can use the phrase editor to isolate the tricky parts of a song like the solo or a cool lick, and loop that section over and over again.
Use it to slow down a song to work out a tricky solo, hear the lyrics, or work on a transcription. Use it to choreograph a dance routine. Makes a great vocal trainer.
Use the speed up feature it to review lecture notes, pod casts or audio books stored in your iPod Music Library
Works with guitar, bass, trumpet, piano, voice, or any other instrument or audio file.
Whether you are a professional or a student this is a must have tool!
- Seamless integration with your devices built in iPod Music player. Access all of your music anywhere any time!
- Easy to define and save phrases
- Loop phrases or entire song
- Change tuning or musical key
- Share slow downed version of a song or phrase with your friends and students
Questions, comments, or suggestions? Send email to support@SantaCruzIntegration.com
~One of Time Magazine's 50 Best Inventions of 2010~
“It’s the perfect technology for a practicing musician: high-quality digital audio, mixable, transposable into any key and completely mobile. Now every aspiring musician has a backup band in their pocket.” – Tim Westergren, Pandora Founder
• It's a Book:
Create, edit, print, share and collect chord charts of your favorite songs for reference while practicing or performing.
• It's a Band:
Practice with a realistic sounding piano (or guitar), bass and drum accompaniments for any downloaded or user-created chord chart.
Have a virtual band accompany you as you practice
• Choose from 47 different accompaniment styles (Swing, Ballad, Gypsy Jazz, Bluegrass, Country, Rock, Funk, Reggae, Bossa Nova, Latin,...)
• Personalize each style with a variety of sounds including piano, fender rhodes, acoustic and electric guitars, acoustic and electric basses, drums, vibraphone, organ, and more
• Record yourself playing or singing along with the accompaniment
Play, edit, and import any songs you want
• 1000s of songs can be imported from the forums in a few simple steps
• Edit existing songs or create your own with the Editor
• The Player will play any song that you edit or create
• Create multiple editable playlists
Improve your skills with the included chord diagrams
• Display guitar, ukulele tabs and piano fingerings for any of your chord charts
• Look up piano, guitar and ukulele fingerings for any chord
• Display scale recommendations for each chord of a song to help with improvisations
Practice in the way, and at the level, that you choose
• Includes 50 exercises for practicing common chord progressions
• Transpose any chart to any key or to number notation
• Loop a selection of measures of a chart for focused practicing
• Advanced practice settings (automatic tempo increase, automatic key transposition)
• Global Eb, Bb, F and G transposition for horn players
Share, print, and export – so your music follows you wherever you need it!
• Share individual charts or whole playlists with other iReal Pro users via email and the forums
• Export charts as PDF and MusicXML
• Export audio as WAV, AAC and MIDI
• Support for AudioBus and guitar connection kits
• Support for AirTurn™ and other bluetooth page turners
Always backup your songs!