The Tour Tempo Total Game allows you to learn how to correctly integrate the Tempo of the Tour Pros into your golf swing. Over 100,000 golfers worldwide, including Major Championship winners on the PGA Tour, have improved their games by using Tour Tempo.
"In all the reviews I've written for MyGolfSpy (a number now pushing up on 100), I'd only given one perfect score. Now Tour Tempo can be added to that most-elite company. Tour Tempo is scientifically proven, it's easy to use, and it will help you in every facet of the game."
— GolfSpy Matt: http://www.mygolfspy.com/tour-tempo-review
"It will be the best thing that you will ever do for your game."
— Pat Dempsey, 2011 RE/MAX World Long Drive Grand Champion 55+
"You will get better right away! When you synch your swing to that of the Tour Pros with Tour Tempo, you’ll get better right now!"
— Dan Rooney, Folds of Honor
"The Unified Theory of Tempo"
— Golf Digest
"No one has ever come up with a way to teach Tempo until now."
— Travel + Leisure Golf
Based on the international best selling golf book, Tour Tempo. The book outlines and explains the discovery of a specific mathematical ratio regarding the elapsed time of the backswing and the elapsed time of the downswing of the Tour Pros. The Tour Tempo System is simple and easy to learn. All you do is react to three scientifically spaced musical notes. These musical notes alert you to start your takeaway, start your downswing, and then the third note lines you up with impact. It’s just that easy - you literally download the app, turn it on, grab a club and start swinging to the Tempo of the Tour Pros.
The Long Game Tones will teach you how to swing with the tempo ratio exhibited by the Tour Pros. We measured the time of their backswings and downswings by counting how many frames of video each part took. The magic ratio on full swings turned out to be three parts backswing to one part downswing. Tones are provided for each of the following frame ratios of Tour Tempo - 18/6, 21/7, 24/8 & 27/9. The Tour Tempo Tones have a clear purpose. They establish the intrinsic tempo of the golf swing in your subconscious mind. Once this is accomplished, you will not have to think about tempo while playing. This is what the Tour Pros have already done. You are about to acquire that same ability.
The Total Game App also contains the Short Game Tones of 14/7, 16/8, 18/9 & 20/10. After the publication of Tour Tempo, John Novosel studied the short game swings of the top touring pros, and discovered that virtually all of them employ a 2 to 1 swing ratio on or around the greens - a different Tempo than the 3 to 1 ratio of the Long Game. This is another reason why the game of golf is so hard to master.
The Tempo Tracks are an easy way to integrate Tour Tempo into your daily routine. One of the best ways to use the Tracks is to listen to them while driving to the course before a round of golf. The more you listen to them, the more the Tour Tempo rhythm will be ingrained into your Golf Swing.
The Focus Tracks are revolutionary relaxation songs that contain the Tones of Tour Tempo. Each Track has a Part II that has binaural tones embedded in the music to get your brain into an optimum state for concentration. This optimum state is more commonly known to athletes as “Being in the Zone.”
The videos give a complete explanation of the Tones and how to use them to immediately and dramatically improve your Total Game.
The app is your first step towards a more powerful, consistent golf game, and that is why we are giving you a discount from our Tour Tempo Shop. On the 'Info' screen you will find a one-time discount code good for $10 off on a future purchase at TourTempo.com and TourTempo.eu.
Golf greens are often deceiving to the eye; what looks like a break in one direction is often straight or in the opposite direction entirely! The BreakMeter uses the iPhone's accelerometer to measure the angle and magnitude of the slope in two directions then graphically displays the slope to the player in an easy to read format.
Using BreakMeter during practice, you can train yourself to correctly recognize subtle breaks on the green which means you'll make more putts!
For usage instructions, visit the BreakMeter home page at:
The USGA is pleased to present the official iPhone app for the 118th U.S. Open Golf Championship at Shinnecock Hills, June 11-17, 2018.
Four channels of LIVE streaming coverage from the U.S. Open Championship, including featured groups and featured holes.
Real-time player highlights
Live Scoring, unlimited player favoriting, shot-by-shot data and statistics
Find players on the course, see upcoming players on any hole and display nearby amenities on-course.
Live updates, news, photos and highlights from the U.S. Open.
Get alerts sent to your iPhone about your favorite players. For on-site spectators, you will be able to receive notifications about exclusive events, and merchandise offers. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Send us your thoughts about the 2018 U.S. Open app. We welcome your feedback.
No clubs. No rules. Flick, spin and curve your shots to sink the perfect hole-in-one.
Watch out for hazards! Bunkers, trees, sand and wind will all challenge your skills as you drive for the high score.
Flick Golf is just the most fun you'll have on the fairway, but practice makes perfect! The question is, can you master it?
WHAT THE PRESS SAY:
"Full Fat Games have done it again but this time they have produced the best of 'em all." - APPYZILLA
"Will keep you coming back for more again and again." - TOUCH REVIEWS
"Flick Golf has taken me completely by surprise. This is a truly great reimagining of portable golf and I highly praise Full Fat for having the guts to blaze new ground." - NO DPAD
"Full Fat has picked up the ball-flicking baton from PikPok, laid it on the ground, and taken a nine-iron to it." - POCKET GAMER
"The game looks great with beautiful hole landscapes for each location all rendered in retina quality 3D. These are some of the best looking graphics yet on iOS devices which look so realistic." - iPHONE APPLES
• The best ball control from tee to hole
• Innovative spin-and-curve aftertouch
• Stunning golf course environments
• Challenging weather conditions
• Leaderboards and achievements
*New Game Center Multiplayer Support* - Play against your friends or a random opponent on any of your favorite courses. Golfers alternate every three hole until a winner is crowed after all 18 holes are finished.
If you like GL Golf, make sure to check out Nuclear Nova’s other games, all available for the Mac/iPhone/iPad/iPod.
• Nova Golf, the successor to GL Golf, is a much more detailed golf simulator with more modern graphics
• Pinball Shuffle and Pinball Massacre are two unique comic book arcade style pinball tables
• Barnyard Blaster is a unique shooter with plenty of weapons, animals, and environments
• Rocket Golf gives golf a new twist with its unique 2D side scrolling gameplay
• Liquid Defense, Hydrothermal, and Escape are our three classic puzzle/simulator games
• Fractal 3D and ASCII Art are our first non-game apps
Play now on your iPhone, iPod, and iPad!
"This is a solid game and should definitely be on every duffer's app download list." -tuaw.com
"In the end, GL Golf is an incredibly deep game, serving up six courses and tons of options, it never gets old" -iPhoneGamingNetwork.com
"Of all the golf games and simulations I’ve played so far for the iPhone, there’s one that stands head-and-shoulders above the rest. GL Golf." -intomobile.com
"I must say, this app is a very fun app. I am kind of addicted." -iPhoneMatters.com
"The game play is solid. To swing the club just double tap on the screen; when the power meter reaches to a spot you want, just single tap and the club will swing, hitting the ball. You can change the type of club you have by dragging your finger up/down the screen, thereby changing the range. The game does pause itself when you tap the home button, so if you get a call while playing, you won't lose your game. " -Tuaw.com
• Bug Fixes
• Bug Fix for redundant reload on start up
• Bug Fixes
• stream internal changes
• Enhanced tournament TV coverage schedule
• Watch Live messaging for next available live stream
• Enhanced Scores page
• Live Blog Improvements
• Medal Play scoring support
• Bug Fixes/UI Improvements
• TV Schedule (short and long forms)
• Improved leader board description and favorites area
• Drop down selection for home page leaderboard.
• Tour name for Live Streams.
• Bug fixes.
• Introduced the new "News" tab.
• Added more video selections to the Menu.
• Bug Fixes
• Major UI update
• Removed Live Audio
• Crash fix for Watch Live
• New Watch Live features for The 146th Open at Royal Birkdale, including full event replays
• Leaderboard updates
• Additional bug fix to sort TV providers in alphabetical order
• Bug fix to address duplicate ads during live events
• Crash fixes
• Leaderboard updates
• Bug fix to sort TV providers in alphabetical order
• Push messaging improvements
• Indication of TaylorMade sponsored players on the leaderboards
• Watch Live enhancements and bug fixes
• Location based messaging
• Multiple crash fixes
• New splash screen
• Watch Live enhancements and bug fixes
• Bug fix to be able to navigate back from Fantasy
• Bug fix to improve the loading of articles
• Bug fixes related to AirPlay of Watch Live
• Additional bug fixes to improve Watch Live
• Bug fixes to address times in the upcoming Watch Live schedule
• Other bug fixes related to Watch Live
• Fixes bug where articles were not loading.
• Minor improvements
• Watch LIVE Golf Channel coverage and events. Sign in with your TV provider credentials and watch.
• All things Ryder Cup!
• Scoring updates and enhancements for the Ryder Cup match play leaderboards
• During the Ryder Cup, play along with FanBeat! Predict the action and answer trivia questions to earn points and compete for prizes!
• Watch Golf Channel live. Sign in with your TV provider credentials and watch.
• iOS 10 compatibility
• Enhanced Ryder Cup support
• Fanbeat predictive trivia
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
• Articles, photos and videos now include other articles you may like
• Minor enhancements for The Presidents Cup scoring
We've made some small but significant improvements including:
• Larger photos on the Home Page and everywhere else
• Improved performance overall, including scores, photos, and articles
• Plus lots of other small updates to make everything look and run more smoothly!
• Improved home page with latest news headlines below the featured sections
• Introducing Tee Shots, a quick look at shared photos from the golfing world!
Over 97% of people using this method improved their short game, with a staggering 90% of respondents improving by over 20%.
See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym7ygwhaLP8 for a video of Gary at the EGU with Tom Lewis, winner of the Silver Medal and tied for 30th place at the 2011 British Open.
Chip and pitch your way to lower scores with the Gary Smith short game app. As every golfer knows, having a good short game is the fastest way to slash your scores and get your handicap down.
Learn those all-important short game skills from Gary Smith, one of the UK’s leading coaches, a renowned short game specialist and the developer of the simple but ultra-effective Linear Approach to the short game featuring techniques used by many of the world’s top pros and elite amateurs.
The Gary Smith Short Game app will give you a step-by-step guide to being a better chipper, pitcher and bunker player.
This app focuses on the key skills that will help you get it up and down more often. It consists of 2 free videos, including a introduction to Gary's approach and instruction on bunker technique, with an additional 19 videos available as separate in-app purchases.
Discounts available for multiple video purchases.
Introduction to the linear approach
Hole out area
Run out bunker shots
Drop and stop bunker shots
Bunker faults and fixes
Bunker drills I
Bunker drills II
Bunker drills III
Bad bunker lies
Chip and run shots
Chipping faults and fixes
Greenside long grass
Pitching drills (coming early next year)
Pitching faults and fixes I
Pitching faults and fixes II
Pitching difficult lies
About Gary Smith
Gary is a highly respected Advanced Fellow of the PGA who has successfully coached golfers of all levels for over 35 years.
He has 14 years experience working with England's elite amateur squads as an English Golf Union Men's Technical Coach The elite golfers included Justin Rose, Ross Fisher, Nick Dougherty, Simon Dyson, Danny Willett, Richard Finch, Ross McGowan, Paul Waring, James Morrison, David Horsey, Gary Boyd, Oliver Fisher, Sam Hutsby, Tommy Fleetwood and European Tour Rookie of the Year 2009, Chris Wood who said, “I have worked with Gary throughout my county and England career since I was 14 and he has helped get my short game to the level it is today.” In addition Gary’s experience of coaching county, regional and university squads is extensive.
He has consistently been named by Golf Monthly as a Top 25 UK Coach. Gary's international reputation for coaching, particularly short game, is renowned with all ages and levels of golfer, so much so that he now passes on his knowledge and ground breaking philosophies on pitching, chipping and bunker shots to Qualified PGA Professionals throughout the UK, in 3 CPD Seminars entitled ‘Passion for Short Game’, ‘Enhance Your Passion for Short Game’ and ’Short Game Performance’.
Some comments buy our pro users:
"Swing Plane is the best golf app available. Simple to use and a $2.99 app can replace several thousands of dollars in video equipment.
The easy to use telestrator and frame by frame feature can tell you everything you need to know about your swing.
As an instructor, the side by side feature allows me to show students the improvements they have made from previous swings."
..."Thought I'd give you an update on your great product.
I am working with two time PGA Tour winner Frank Lickliter. Using nothing but my phone and your app, I helped him finish 13th at the Valero Texas Open several weeks ago. His best finish in 5 years.
He is on his way to winning again."
-Monte Scheinblum...World Long dive Champion and Instructor at Oak Creek Golf Club, Irvine, CA
"Having been a golf coach for the past 23 years and spent thousands on laptops and swing software this is the best money I have ever spent! I am a golf pro at Moortown GC and use this app for coaching.
I recommend this to all my pupils and fellow professionals. Martin Heggie head pro at Moortown recommended this to me"
-Craig Helliwell Moortown GC
***** Includes FREE sample Pro videos of Phil, Ernie and more... *****
- Record videos with the built in camera with no restriction on the length of the recording.
- Side by side compare, including the drawing analysis
- Export/Import videos and shapes to another iPhone/iPad running SwingPlane (requires local WIFI with Bonjour enabled)
- Record down the line and face on swings on two iPhones/iPads running SwingPlane, then import to view both at the same time (see screenshot)
- Upload the videos and shapes to the web for sharing or analysis on a bigger screen
- Import Shapes from another video
- Trim videos within app and on import
- Organise videos in separate folders
- Angle indicators on lines
- Online instruction manual
- Click and hold a shape to move it after creating it, or move a previous shape (or all at once)...makes getting the shapes in the right place easy.
- Email videos or upload to Facebook or Twitter.
- Import previously recorded videos from your photos app with the option to play and review then trim the video before import.
- Playback the videos and add lines, rectangles and circles in three colours.
- Frame by frame advance and rewind.
- Slow motion
- Fast forward, rewind and fame by frame using the slider to move to any part of the video.
- Repeat playback.
- Any analysis (lines or other shapes) you add to a video are saved and reloaded when you play the video again.
- Add notes to a video that are accessible direct from the video player (useful for when you finally have worked out what was wrong with your swing, and want a record of what it looks like!).
- Regular updates with new features added
See our website for details of all our golf apps...http://www.iGolfApps.com, and check out http://sp.iGolfApps.com for videos uploaded from the SwingPlane app you can view and comment on.
SwingPlane is for avid golfers and golf professionals alike, but any sport or activity where analyzing motion and tempo is important would benefit from SwingPlane. Baseball, Softball, Cricket, Rugby, Football, Swimming, Wrestling, Bowling and Hockey, to name a few, are all sports where you can benefit from SwingPlane.
SwingPlane captures video using the built in video camera. You can easily analyze your swing with its playback and drawing tools. This app will improve your practice sessions and will result in lower scores.
Check out our website www.iGolfApps.com for further info, and other iPhone golf apps to improve your game.
You still get the most comprehensive and powerful set of GPS features to play your best golf while managing your game all in one place. Enjoy real-time distances to the green, hazards, and targets on over 40,000 courses worldwide along with rich scoring and shot tracking, detailed statistics as well as entire course flyover previews!
Book your next round with GolfNow tee times, track your Handicap Index®, and view your game on your wrist with Apple Watch®.
GUIDING YOU TO YOUR BEST GOLF
- Bring your golf game to life and view the course in augmented reality using Golfscape AR
- Score for yourself or your foursome with Stroke Play and Stableford.
- Take the guessing out of your game with insightful and powerful statistics based on your playing history.
- Visualize and plan your round before you play with 3D video previews of your entire course.
- See the course from every angle with dynamic 3D flyover previews of each hole.
- Purchase and easily track your Handicap Index® through Golfshot Plus.
- Track your shot distance, direction and club used.
- Search. Book. Play. Save time and money on thousands of GolfNow tee times booked with Apple Pay®.
- On-the-spot club recommendations based on game performance.
- Earn, view and share awards showing your accomplishments and the progress of your game.
- Share your rounds and send tee time invites to friends to set up a game.
- Track your pace of play and activity on the course with Health app.
PLAY WITH A PRO CADDIE IN YOUR POCKET AND ON YOUR WRIST
- Challenge your foursome to Skins, Nassau, or Match Play games.
- Real-time distances to hazards and green, scoring, crisp hole views, and shot tracking on your wrist with Apple Watch
- Get $20 off a GolfNow Hot Deal tee time booked through Golfshot.
- Link your existing GHIN® Number to post scores directly to your Handicap Index®.
- Detailed scoring and distances to all hazards and targets on your Apple Watch™.
– Pro membership means access to premium features, exclusive member benefits, and an ad-free experience.
WORLD-CLASS COACHING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS WITH GOLFPLAN
Powered by Revolution Golf's extensive and dynamic video library with coaching experts like Martin Chuck, Sean Foley, and Andrew Rice, Golfplan gives you a front-row seat to the best golf instruction available on your iPhone®, iPad®, or Apple TV®.
- Elevate your game with access to over 400 personalized videos.
- Focus on nine areas of your game including driving, putting and approach shots.
- View recommended videos based on your skill level and areas of improvement.
Golfshot Pro and Golfplan require subscriptions that can be purchased in-app and are renewed automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your Pro and Golfplan subscriptions through your iTunes account. Golfshot offers both monthly and yearly subscription options. Purchasing a subscription while your free trial is active will activate your membership immediately and cause your trial period to end. For best performance of Apple Watch 2's built-in GPS, turn OFF Bluetooth on your iPhone.
Golfshot Plus requires a GPS-enabled iPhone® or iPad®. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In-app purchases available:
- Pro Features for Plus Members: $2.99/month or $14.99/year
- Golfplan: $2.99/month or $19.99/year
- Martin Chuck Tour Striker Training Program: $9.99 for 1-month rental
- Core Golf: $9.99 for 1-month rental
- Golfers Need for Speed: $9.99 for 1-month rental
Created by Shotzoom LLC
***Join over 10 MILLION others playing on over 70 holes on 7 fun courses!***
**** Play TODAY and get a free BONUS****
√ “I definitely recommend giving this app a try, and since it’s free, there’s no downside to downloading it” - 148apps
√ “The lush 3-d visuals are great on the eyes” - Appadvice
√ “A fun, well-implemented asynchronous minigolf game.” - Inside Social Games
√ “For now, Mini Golf MatchUp is an addictive effort you don't want to miss…” - Modojo
√ “...it’s time to admit it: virtual mini-putt is your next great mobile addiction” - Gamezebo
√ FREE to PLAY!
√ Play on 7 fun courses with over 70 holes
√ Dodge obstacles with 3 unique putter and ball upgrades
√ Challenge friends and family anywhere in the world
√ Smile at bright and cheerful graphics
√ Use easy touch controls handcrafted for your phone and tablet
√ Collect stars to unlock new courses
Come play the game that Tiger Woods may or may not use while training for his tournaments, and find out what mini golf fun is all about!
Like Mini Golf MatchUp on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MiniGolfMatchup
Follow Mini Golf MatchUp on Twitter: https://twitter.com/minigolfmatchup
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback or questions!
Quick tip golf apps and videos have failed you. Finally, get the REAL answers to the golf swing you've been seeking. Based on FACT, not FADS.
With the 35+ FREE videos (2+ hours of footage!) in this app, you CAN make dramatic, observable improvements to your golf swing with the Rotary Swing Tour (RST) swing system.
I'll teach you "HOW to move your body" rather than just telling you to put your club in certain positions.
For example, you already know what Tiger's old, near-perfect top of swing position looks like, but you've never been able to achieve it.
You'll learn the 3 simple movements–rotation, elevation, flexion–that can actually have you looking like (old) Tiger in as little as 15 minutes.
The entire Rotary Swing Tour (RST) swing was developed by top golf instructor Chuck Quinton and researched by a Ph. D. Biomechanist from the US Olympic Committee and multiple orthopedic surgeons to ensure its safety on the human body.
RST is a blended motion of simple movements that are easy on the body and produce powerful, effortless golf shots. You can learn the basics in these free videos.
• Internet connection needed to watch videos.
THE RST SWING SYSTEM:
• Complete, consistent step-by-step system (no random golf tips)
• 100% based on scientific research
• Back & body friendly with full medical panel support
• Efficient and powerful, producing tour-caliber ball flight
• 100+ videos, 3+ hours of instruction
• Setup to Follow Thru
• Learn "how to move" your body to finally hit those elusive, world class club positions
• Get 350+ videos, with NEW VIDEOS ADDED EVERY MONTH!
• Ingrain your dream swing faster with my groundbreaking "5 Minutes per Day" drill-based learning series, developed from the latest research about how your brain learns new movement patterns.
• Eliminate any confusion with the most detailed, yet clear and concise instruction you've ever seen.
• Master your ball flight with advanced videos showing you exactly how to control trajectory and curvature with small tweaks to your "stock" RST swing.
• Increase your lag immensely, in as little as 10 minutes, with the "Secret Key to Creating Lag" video!
• Drive the ball up to 40 yards farther using the Bomb Your Driver Bonus Series!
• Improve your fitness and swing at the same time with a workout routine where exercise reps double as swing practice reps!
ROTARYSWING GOLF PREMIUM MEMBER REVIEWS:
"Chuck Quinton is the most knowledgeable golf instructor that I have ever met, and I have worked with what is considered four of the world's top instructors, including nos. 1, 2, 3. Chuck explains aspects of the swing so well. He not only tells you what to do, but also HOW to execute it."
-Rudy V. | 13 Hdcp | Houston, TX | 11/18/2010
"Clear explanations of many aspects of golf technique, focused on an inside-out (how to move your body) rather than outside-in (how to move the club) approach."
-David P. | 4 Hdcp | Los Altos, CA
"I must say that I'm delighted with the results of being a subscriber to your great Website for only 2 weeks. I've shot rounds of +4, +2 and -1 in the 2 weeks since working with your fundamentals."
-Craig | 12/20/2009
"RST rocks, and working on a more simple swing has helped me in terms of reduced pain, more ball control and a much less busy mind out on the course."
-Dean | 2/27/2010
"I dedicated myself to RST 3 months ago and shot my 3 lowest rounds (74,76,77) ever in my last 5 rounds played."
-Manish | 7/20/2010
We have over 30,000 courses available, with new courses being added every day of the year. You can view the entire course list on our website: www.skydroid.net.
Add new courses (if yours is missing) to our system using our web based Course Mapper tool (see skydroid.net for details and tutorial).
Feel free to contact us with questions (email@example.com)
Note: See our usage note below for help on searching for courses.
• Clean and Clear design
• Distances to the front, center and back of every green on the course
• Distances to course features (water hazards, bunkers, target points)
• Satellite image of every green and course
• Shot Tracking: Track the distance of your drives!
• Find your distance to ANY point on the course.
• GPS Accuracy indicator (tap at anytime to find your exact accuracy)
• Distances in yards or meters
• Auto Hole advance
• Works Internationally!!
• Audio updates to the center of the green. A great hands-free way to use SkyDroid.
• Book discounted tee times directly through SkyDroid.
No other fees are involved, and you can download as many courses you want without any other charges.
With SkyDroid – Golf GPS, our simple-to-use design will have you spending your time on your golf game, not on clicking buttons.
View all our courses at www.skydroid.net/courses.php
View our FAQ at www.skydroid.net/faq.php
• SEARCHING for Courses: When searching for courses by name, you can just search for "Aug" instead of "Augusta National Golf Course" (leave out the quote marks).
• SEARCHING for Courses: Radar button will find Mapped courses within 25mi/40km of your current location.
• To save battery power, click your power button to turn off the screen when not in use.
• Set your GPS Keep Alive in the SkyDroid settings to control how long GPS stays active when SkyDroid is in the background. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• GPS accuracy can vary over time (click the GPS signal strength icon at any time to see your accuracy).
• Before playing a course preview its mapping by clicking the link for the course name at www.skydroid.net/courses.php (best done using a large screen). Let us know of any mapping issues, or make changes yourself.
• If we don’t have your course, you can add it as long as there is a satellite image of the course available in Course Mapper.
• Change distance measurement (yards/meters) in the app Settings available on the in-app Menu.
• While playing golf you will only incur data usage while using the Satellite View screen. Course downloads can be done at home over Wi-Fi and are small in size.
Enjoy your round!!
"***** A perfect 5-star rating. This is a near-flawless sequel" -Macworld
-- MORE REVIEWS --
- "One of the best platforming games on the iPhone" -Gamepro
- "One of my favourite games!" -Toucharcade
- "Definitely a must grab title" -Appspy
- "My favorite game of all time for the iDevice" -iPhoneAlley
- "A smash hit physics-based puzzle game with a golf mechanic" -Appadvice
- "It’s still a complete blast!" -Tapscape
- "It's is a total winner. Once you play it you’ll be hooked." -Slapapp
** MULTIPLAYER SUPPORT IS HERE! Play online or locally against your friends! **
** DESCRIPTION **
Super Stickman Golf is no ordinary game.. it's actually an award winning physics puzzler! Warning: Once you pick up this game, you may not be able to put it down. You will definitely never play "golf" the same again..
Ever wanted to freeze those pesky water hazards? Ever wanted to stick your shots on walls and ceilings? Ever wanted to stop your shot in mid-air? Well now you can… Super Stickman Golf brings to you… the super clubs.
** FEATURES **
- 6 unlockable super clubs! Each super club has a unique ability to make your round a little easier.
- Game Center Leaderboards. Join the Stick Golf world tour and see where you stack up.
- 261 unique holes, including all the classic courses from Stick Golf 1 plus new 'super' courses.
- Retina Display. HD graphics for sweetness that is the high resolution retina display.
- Game Center Achievements. Tune up you game with our crazy achievements.
- Universal app. Play on any iDevice!
- New obstacles. Conveyor belts anyone??
- Complete 8-bit chiptune game soundtrack!
- Local and online multiplayer!
*** Notes from the Noodlecakers ***
- If you have any problems or suggestions, please contact us through our website at http://www.noodlecake.com
With 30 dynamic mini golf courses, new power-ups, customizable characters, 70 achievements and two different multiplayer modes, Super Stickman Golf 2 will keep you on the fairway for a long time!
** Reviews **
"Appstore Best of 2013" - Apple
5/5 - AppAddict.net - "Fantastic"
8.2/10 - IGN - "Polished to near perfection."
4.5/5 - Touch Arcade - "It is awesome!"
4.5/5 - Gamezebo - "Hugely entertaining"
4.5/5 - 148 Apps - "Sticktacular"
4.5/5 - MacWorld - "A No Brainer"
4.5/5 MacLife - "Brilliantly Fun"
** Description **
32 Dynamic Courses. Never have the links been better looking or as unique as now. Moving obstacles, portals, magnets and more await you on the most creative courses to date.
Turn Based Multiplayer. What is better than golfing alone? Why bringing a friend of course. Now you can go head to ahead against all your friends on your schedule with the new Turn Based multiplayer mode. Earn big rewards and even bigger bragging rights.
Race Mode Multiplayer. The frantic race mode is back and bigger than ever! Play online against up to 3 people and battle it out to see who can get to the cup first. Or kick it up a notch and try out the local 8 player option. Chaos reigns in this mode. You have been warned!
Customizable Characters. Stand out from the crowd with new unlock-able characters and even more valuable hats. Each hat contains a unique ability and some are more rare than others. Can you collect them all and become a certified Super Stickman Golf Legend?
** Features **
* iCloud Support
* Universal App
* 2 Multiplayer Modes
* 250 Challenging Holes
* 71 Achievements
* 34 Hats
* 14 Golfers
* NEW Powerups
* Dynamic Courses
* Local Multiplayer Support Over Bluetooth
Thanks to all of our fans who have been waiting patiently for the release! We hope you enjoy.
At Noodlecake Studios we focus on making fun games. If you appreciate what we do and like our game, please give our game a positive review as we really do appreciate it.
Follow us on twitter: @noodlecakegames
The newly redesigned Official Masters Tournament app includes:
LIVE SIMULCAST OF MASTERS BROADCAST COVERAGE
- Watch the LIVE simulcast of broadcast coverage Thursday through Sunday
ADDITIONAL LIVE STREAMS OF VIDEO CONTENT
- Monday’s Hole No. 16 Camera
- Wednesday’s Par 3 Contest
- Thursday’s Honorary Starters
- Tournament play at Amen Corner (Hole Nos. 11, 12, and 13)
- Tournament play at Hole Nos. 15 and 16
- Featured Groups channel following key players around the course
- Masters On the Range – Special analysis from a live-streamed Practice Range show starting Monday, April 2nd through Sunday, April 8th
- Masters Green Jacket Ceremony at the conclusion of Tournament play All video will be displayed in beautiful full-screen, HD-quality, viewable with 3G or better and Wi-Fi connections. (Live video is available to view in the United States only.)
- My Moments creates a personalized highlight reel that catches you up on great shots you may have missed from your favorite players, as well as the most important shots of the day.
- Create an account to view your personalized My Moments highlight reel and access your favorites across multiple devices.
- Spoiler-Free Mode temporarily turns off score-related notifications. When you return to the app, catch up on highlights and scores from today’s round.
- Now available on iPad, watch Live Video and Video-on-Demand in the new Picture-in-Picture feature while you explore other areas of the app
SHOT TRACKING FEATURE - A unique way to follow each shot of action on the course - Follow any player and view every shot, in real time - View ball location, shot distances and pin placements
- Read the break of the green through slope animations (iPad only)
- View multiple players’ shots with the Compare feature (iPad only)
- Watch highlights of individual shots from every player
EXCLUSIVE LIVE SCORING - Interact with the live Leader Board, which features up-to-the-minute scoring and video highlights of the greatest moments on the course
- Live score updates for your favorite players always viewable while you explore the app
APPLE WATCH SUPPORT
- Notifications, scoring and player stats all available from your Apple Watch
- Live video, Video-on-Demand and scores available from Apple TV
- Detailed hole information with imagery, flyover videos and 360 views from various positions on the hole
- Live radio coverage of the Masters Tournament starting Thursday, April 6th
- A round-by-round view of each day’s pairings with easy navigation to find the tee time of any player
- Latest news and commentary of the 2018 Tournament
- On-demand video highlights, feature clips and player interviews
- Photo galleries of daily Tournament action, rich course imagery and the Tournament’s illustrious historical moments
- Beautiful and data rich infographics of important stats
Player information, push notification alerts and all of the latest news and live text updates from the grounds of the Masters Tournament.
The following documents are included in this app:
Player's Edition of the Rules of Golf
The Full Rules of Golf
The Official Guide to the Rules of Golf (includes Interpretations, Committee Procedures, and the Modified Rules for Players with Disabilities)
The Player's Edition is a shortened version of the Rules written specifically for golfers. The Full Rules and the Official Guide are designed for referees and tournament administrators, and are available after enabling Expert Mode within app Settings.
Additional resources on the 2019 Rules, including videos, practice quizzes, etc.) are available at www.usga.org.
If you need access to the 2018 Rules (effective through 12/31/2018), you can download our previous app from the app store or visit www.usga.org.
Check back later this year for additional features to be released!
Have any questions? Feel free to reach out to us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or 908-326-1850.
The only Rules of Golf app approved by the USGA
Every Rule, Definition and Interpretation available instantly
Simple, fast, and intuitive navigation
Powerful search tool to quickly locate information on any Rules topic
All definition and Rule number references within the Rules are hyperlinks (tap to navigate there)