D J (disc jockey)
DJ Apps - EAF Says Enjoy Everyone ! :Years ago, a Disc Jockey was a person at a radio station who spun records. The more popular ones had their own show, catch phrases, and loyal band of followers. Fast-forward to today and not much has changed in the basic disc jockey concept only now it has become more of an art form than simply picking music to be played. A creative DJ can take a variety of songs from different eras and skillfully combine them into one piece of music. Using technics like beat matching, phrase sampling, shuttering, splicing, transposing, and playing over he top using scribbling, a good DJ can transform a piece of music most people know into a completely unique sound or style. These DJ apps for your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, are designed to give the aspiring DJ or seasoned pro just the tools, they need to create new works. If you are a DJ, and you aren't taking advantage of these apps, you are falling behind the pack.
iPhone and iPad Versions Included
150+ Reggae, Dancehall, Dub, Jungle, Bass Music Radio Stations
Delay and Filter Effects
Vintage Analog Sounding Oscillator
Factory Sound Packs
Artist's Sound Packs (Optional)
Music Library Access
Sound Pack List (*Optional)
VP Records 1&2*
[All sound packs are copyright protected and copying to any other media including electronic equipment for commercial purposes are prohibited without prior agreement.]
Access millions of tracks coming from Deezer, SoundCloud, iTunes and your Cloud sources, and remix in an instant with more than 20 DJ fx and features. Not to mention the sampler and the hardware integration to go even further.
* ‘edjing Mix offers the same capability of a pro DJ software except with the convenience of being on a device that fits in a pocket.’ - DJ Tech Tools
* 'A super portable digital setup' - DJ Worx
MIX +50 MILLION TRACKS
- iTunes music library (including iTunes shared files) // Deezer (requires a Premium account) // Soundcloud
- cloud access: Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud Drive
- dedicated section "My sets" to retrieve your playlists (sets) and recorded mixes
- smart search feature
- library analysis to save the BPM of your local tracks
- queue system
- advanced sorting: ABC, BPM, or Time
- iPad dedicated design: displays the music library, the queue and the turntables, with drag & drop gestures, for easier set management
A MAJOR FEATURE: THE SAMPLER
- 16 free samples: siren, gunshot, kick, snare...
- +20 sample Packs (EDM, Hip-Hop, dubstep...), created by Pro DJs, in partnership with Future Loops
ALL THE MUST-HAVE DJ TOOLS
- automatic BPM detection
- manual adjustment of the BPM of your tracks (Tap BPM)
- continuous sync between your tracks
- little audio spectrum to navigate in your music
- wide audio spectrum for optimised beat detection
- pro audio FX: Echo, Flanger, Reverse, Filter
- audio FX expansion (in-app purchase): Roll, Roll Filter, Steel, Gate, Double Beat, Phaser, Color Noise, Beatgrid, Band pass, Band stop, Reverb
- loops: from 1/64 to 128, or customizable
- cue point on the main interface
- set up to 8 Hot Cues on each deck
- automated audio FX sync on the BPM (loop, cue, seek)
- EQ three bands and Gain
- Smart Volume that automatically adjusts the volume and gain of the two tracks playing
- pitch control and key lock
- Pre-cueing stereo with headphones (in-app purchase)
- a 'Slip' mode for Loops and Scratch
- HD recording in .aiff format
- set the vinyl inertia, and the starting speed of the vinyl
- crossfader curve adjustement
- 4 skins for your turntables (in-app purchase): Diamond, Gold, Neon, Metal
- Apple watch: access the BPM & 4 DJ effects, and start your transitions
DESIGNED BY PRO DJs
- intuitive interface with direct and quick access to all the essential features
- apply two audio FX at the same time on each deck
- reorder the FX lists to customize the panel as it suits you best
- control edjing with the best portable fader: Mixfader
- compatible with your timecoded and standard audio vinyls
- MIDI support
- Subscribe to get unlimited access to the Sample Packs content
- Weekly ($7.99) & yearly ($40.99)*
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
ABOUT EDJING MIX
Follow us on:
Don't hesitate to contact our Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
**IMPORTANT: If you experience crashes after updating your existing version of DJ Sampler, please delete and reinstall the app. The crash occurs because of your old sampler settings conflicting with the new 8 pad layout.
If you have any questions please let me know at email@example.com. Thanks! - Billy, SWIPELAB**
Use this app to turn your iPhone or iPad into a fully customizable sampling machine! 8 of the urban DJ industry’s favorite samples are also included in this app.
* Fully customizable! Import M4A and MP3 sounds and assign them to sampler pad buttons
* Assign up to 32 custom sounds! 4 Customizable sampler pads, 8 buttons per pad
* Simple interface designed to do one thing on your iPhone or iPad: Perform!
* Compatible with your iPod, iPhone, and also includes a high definition iPad version!
* 8 Urban DJ favorite samples included as default sounds (reggae horn, airplane passes, pulse buildup, and more!)
* Great for DJ’ing parties of all sizes
*USER TIP FOR PROFESSIONAL DJ'S!*
Get the most out of the DJ Sampler app by connecting your device to a mixer or speaker via a Headphones-to-RCA Y Cable.
“PERFECT for DJ’s that don’t have sample mapping capabilities!”
- DJ Billion, Toronto, Canada
Just plug Beat Slice into a sound system, and zap the crowds. It's amazing and fresh.
How to work it:
• Pick a song from your Music Library or Spotify Library on your device.
• Beat Slice will play the song and give you creative control to mix and crush.
• Pieces can be switched on and off by tapping the super charged energy bars.
• You can make your favorite effect patterns and switch between them at super sonic speed.
• Shake to create some randomly delicious patterns, strange things have been known to happen!
• Happy with the results? You can record your remix, share it with your friends or create unique ringtones and show off your style.
Built in Effects Include:
Reverser -Take back time, Almost
Low-n-High - Sometimes you're low, it's better when you're high
Slicer - The good parts just get repeated
Lo-fi - It's so 80's
Mute It - Don't like it? Mute it
Purchase More Effects:
Phaser - Set to stunning
Electrify - We like to zap the kids
Spinner - Make you dizzy..
Telephone - Landline on prime time
Crusher - No mercy. Use with caution
Pro upgrade will unlock all effects and allow you to save remixes and ringtones.
Don't forget to visit our Facebook page for news and updates:
Warning, over exposure will change your music experience forever.
NEW VERSION INTRODUCES PLUG AND PLAY SUPPORT FOR iRIG PADS!
DJ Rig is a full-featured, double-deck DJ mixing app for iPhone. It provides instant song-playing from the device’s music library, automatic tempo sync and beat match, sample-based pads and performance recording, plus an arsenal of high-quality DJ effects. When used with the new iRig MIX audio mixer for iOS devices, DJ Rig provides the most portable professional setup for mobile DJs and musicians.
DJ Rig has many professional features not found in other DJ apps like its unique beat match, its selection of 12 high-quality DJ effects with XY control, built-in sampling pads, multiple cue points, crossfade curves and X-Sync. X-Sync (available when used with iRig MIX) enables anyone to automatically synchronize the app audio with any other external audio source like a second iOS device but also regular CD or MP3 players.
Professional DJ Features:
• Landscape and portrait interfaces
• Direct access to music library and playlists with instant play
• Deck controls: Volume, Pitch, 3-Band Kill EQ, Headphones and Crossfader
• Tempo controls for fine BPM adjustments
• 3 crossfader curves for customizing fades
• Drag and zoom of waveform display
• Auto-level detect and adjust for the perfect balance between decks
• Crossfade filter allows fading between decks with bass or high filters for smooth and perfect transitions
• Customizable deck interface (available for in-app purchase)
• Multiple output configurations for virtually any audio setup
• Supports all major digital audio formats including MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
• Live recorder allows you to record full mixing gigs
• Export your mixes via file sharing
Mix & Scratch
• Tempo Sync
• Beat Match – for the first time, a DJ iOS app that can align songs’ beats
• Fast BPM detection, beat analysis and beat map saving
• 4 visual cue points per song (1 built-in plus 3 available as in app purchase)
• Automatic looping, create loops with beat-accurate tempo divisions
• Accurate scratching engine modeled on real deck behavior with CloneDeck™ technology for scratching with cut-to-the-beat
• X-Sync mode detects the BPM from external audio sources in real-time and automatically syncs the audio/tempo of internal decks to external devices (when used with iRig MIX)
• 12 Effects included in the full version: LowPass Filter, BandPass Filter, HighPass Filter, Delay, Stutter, Phazer, Crush, Flanger, Compressor, Fuzz, Reverb, Autowah
• 6 available in-app purchase effects: Noise, Tail, Brake, Spin, Twist Up, Twist Down
• XY touch interface
• All effects are BPM-synched
• Multiple controls
• Extra filter available
• On-the-fly sampler machine
• 9 pads matrix with assignable pads
• 15 sound banks available (8 built-in plus 7 available for in-app purchase)
• Live sampling functionality
• Pitch control
For more information:
Use sound from sound sources:
- Line/microphone input
- Built-in oscillator
Import any song on your iDevice into the Sampler.
Run a sound through a virtual version of the famous Moog filter with a little (or a lot) of filter modulation, delay, and overdrive to create your own musical statement.
Multi-touch X-Y pads provide highly tweakable performance control for live use.
NEW: Switch Pad to "Pitch Lock" mode to play chromatic scales.
OSCILLATOR – A high-resolution, alias-free DSP oscillator with sawtooth and square waveforms, adjustable frequency from 0.3 Hz to 2kHz.
FX MODULES – Amp provides warm, smooth overdrive with feedback control. Delay can be modulated by its own LFO (with rate and depth controls) and delay time is smoothly interpolated for analog-style delay time tweaks.
LFO – Five waveforms: sine, ramp, sawtooth, square, sample & hold, with crossfade and morph between adjacent LFO shapes.
ENVELOPE FOLLOWER – Uses the volume envelope of sound inputs to sweep the filter, with controls for amount and speed.
PRESETS - Filtatron comes loaded with edgy presets to kick-start your sound.
RECORD AND PLAYBACK – All audio processed in stereo, 16bit, 44.1kHz resolution. Filtatron will record samples up to 10MB.
FILE SHARING – Easily move audio files back and forth between the Filtatron and your computer. Built-in email function allows sharing presets with your Filtatron bandmates. Samples can also directly be shared on SoundCloud.
MIDI MAPPING - Almost every parameter can be controlled over MIDI. Use hardware controllers or external sequencers to control Filtatron remotely. Check the MIDI menu on the 'About' page.
Life’s a rough mix, filter it!
About Moog Music:
Moog Music and its customers carry on the legacy of Bob Moog, the inventor of the Moog synthesizer. Moog designs and manufactures electronic musical instruments, including our two newest synths the Slim Phatty and the Minimoog® Voyager® XL. We also make the revolutionary new Moog Guitar, the Little Phatty®, Moogerfooger® analog effects modules, Etherwave® Theremins, and the incredible Taurus Bass Pedals. Founded by Bob Moog, Moog Music designs and manufactures its products in Asheville, N.C.
Join DI.FM today and start hearing DJ's, artists, audiophiles, producers, and dedicated music collectors curate, stream live, and drop mixes that inspire, transport, energize and relax. Choose from over 90 electronic music stations and join a community that's the first to hear brand new exclusive sets, classic favorites and all the innovative music in between.
Download the app and discover a place where fresh new music is released daily, great classics are revisited, and you can always share your favorite electronic music with friends.
Over 90 different stations of electronic music streaming 24/7
Stream past episodes - mix show archive available feat. over 15 years of music!
Explore the calendar for DJ Shows and live broadcasts and set reminders to tune in and listen
Use the style filters to find your favorite music styles and save your favorites for easy access
Share tracks and stations you've discovered with friends
Stream music from the open app or in the background
Control audio and view track titles from the lock screen
Use the Sleep Timer to fall asleep to music without draining your battery or data plan
Keep track of data usage with optional buffer bar
Check out some of our channels:
Chill & Tropical House
Classical Vocal Trance
Upgrade to Premium*:
Enjoy your music 100% ad free
Better Sound Quality: Choose between 320k MP3 and 128k AAC options
Stream DI.FM channels using popular hardware players including Sonos, Squeezebox, Denon, Phillips, Pioneer, Roku, or any that support vTuner or TuneIn
Included in your Premium Subscription:
Premium access to all our other music platforms: Jazz, Classic Radio, RadioTunes, and RockRadio. Enjoy access to 200+ additional channels of music!
Join us on Social Media:
*Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
You can manage your subscription and auto-renewal by going to the your Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase DI Premium.
It supports sending and receiving Open Sound Control and MIDI messages over Wi-Fi and CoreMIDI inter-app communication and compatible hardware.
The application allows to remote control and receive feedback from software and hardware that implement the OSC or MIDI protocols such as Apple Logic Pro/Express, Ableton Live, Renoise, Pure Data, Max/MSP/Jitter, Max for Live, OSCulator, VDMX, Resolume Avenue/Arena, Modul8, Plogue Bidule, NI Traktor, NI Reaktor, Quartz Composer, Supercollider, vvvv, Derivative TouchDesigner, Isadora and many others.
The interface provides a number of customizable touch controls to send and receive messages:
Faders / Rotary controls / Encoder controls / Push buttons / Toggle buttons / XY pads / Multi-faders / Multi-push / Multi-toggles / Multi-xy pads / LEDs / Labels / Time & battery displays
Additionally the program can send Accelerometer data. The application comes with example layouts and completely custom layouts can be constructed using the free TouchOSC Editor application.
Please browse to http://hexler.net/touchosc for more information, video demonstrations and download the free layout editor application for OS X, Windows and Linux and the free TouchOSC Bridge utility to easily control any MIDI-capable application on your computer.
Korg has revolutionized the musical instrument world with their dynamic line of Kaoss products, using an intuitive X-Y pad to provide expressive musical control. The palm-sized KAOSSILATOR synthesizer placed modern music-making in the hands of thousands of musicians and non-musicians alike. Now that same excitement has been captured in the iKaossilator app for iPhone!
● Play sounds by simply stroking, tapping, or rubbing the screen with your finger
● Bold Visual Effects move along with your performance and add excitement
● 150 diverse built-in sounds cover any style of dance music
● Scale/Key settings allow anyone to perform with musical precision
● Easily create tracks with the loop sequencer using up to five parts
● Control loops in real time for DJ-Style live performances
● Audio Export records and saves your performance, just as you heard it
● SoundCloud allows users to share and remix loops with other users worldwide
● WIST capability allows wireless sync-start with other music apps
● AudioCopy/AudioPaste Support
● Audio Loop Import
● Seamless operation in tandem with the Kaossilator 2
■ Perform Using A Single Finger
iKaossilator uses the unique X-Y interface made famous by Korg’s entire Kaoss Line, including the original hand-held KAOSSILATOR. Create melodies and phrases simply by stroking, tapping, or rubbing the touch screen with your finger; no musical knowledge is required.
■ Bright, Colorful Visual Effects
iKaossilator is also focused on its graphic design, which shows up beautifully on the iPhone's high-quality display. The visual effects on the iPhone's display move along with your performance and add excitement. These bold, colorful graphics provide an exciting performance experience.
■ 150 Diverse Sounds Covering Many Musical Styles
Use the 150 built-in sounds to perform and produce a broad range of dance music styles including hip-hop, house, techno, dubstep, nu-disco, and electro. Enjoy the synth leads and synth bass sounds you expect from a synthesizer. The drum sounds let you play and manipulate various patterns simply by moving your finger.
■ Loop Sequencer
The built-in loop sequencer lets you layer up to five musical parts. To create a track, simply assign a loop such as synth, bass, chords, sound effects, or drums to each part. Fifty loops created by professional musicians are built-in to help you get started quickly. In addition to its track-making capabilities, this loop sequencer is also a great feature for live performance. The Mix Play feature makes it easy to enjoy live remixing; you can switch seamlessly to another loop or extract a specific part from another loop while the playback continues.
■ Audio Export
You can record your performance in real time, or export a completed loop as an audio file. By sending your creations to a Mac or PC via iTunes, you can share them with your friends or use them in a full-fledged music production. You can also upload them directly to SoundCloud.
■ Share Loops on SoundCloud
n online audio platform that's very popular among musical creators. The loops you create can be uploaded directly to SoundCloud from within the app. If you attach the loop data, it will be shared to other users' loop lists. Users worldwide will be exposed to new loops they've never heard, and can combine them with their own loops to create remixes. It's a new way of enjoying music by and unleashing your iKaossilator’s potential throughout the world.
● Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/korg.iapps
● Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/korg_iapps
Music like you've never seen before!
SoundPrism enables you to create beautiful music immediately without any previous knowledge. With its unique visualization of pitches and intuitive controls composing sophisticated melodies, tone and chord patterns becomes child's play.
* Easily made ringtones for your iPhone
* Record and email your compositions right from your iPhone, iPod or iPad
* Background Audio: Play along to your favorite tracks and other music apps
What our users are saying:
"This is very VERY cool! Beautifully done." - Jordan Rudess
"SoundPrism is a glimpse of a more graphical future for music software design." - createdigitalmusic.com
"SoundPrism for iPad looks incredible" - Jason Fried, founder 37signals
"SoundPrism for iPad Will Blow Your Mind" - Federico Viticci
Nominated for the Visual Music Award 2010 - www.visual-music-award.de/en
Nov 2014: Delitape is the No.1 Music App in 21 countries and has been No.1 of all apps in 5 countries including Brasil and Spain!!!
New: Internet Radio support with more than 1000 of the world's best web radio stations!
Go retro on Facebook and Twitter: Share songs you love imprinted on your favorite tape with a fingertip.
Remember your tapes from the eighties? This vintage music app brings you back to the old days. Swipe through the finest tapes animated with great passion for detail! When a song is being played, the app simulates the turning of the old fashioned tape cassette. Fun guaranteed for young and old.
DeliTape is the Deluxe Cassette Player for your iPhone or iPod Touch. Easy to use! No setup required! It just works!
But that’s not all. It can also help you write songs, jam with friends, or even perform live. It's a learning, jamming and performing tool that keeps getting better, just like you.
"No more annoying metronome ticks or digital click tempos!"
"Awesome sounding and authentically grooving drum loops…but also a great practice tool for timing."
"Sorry drummers...but I use this on live gigs."
"A proper replacement for your deadbeat drummer."
— Rolling Stone Magazine
- - -
Cheaper than a metronome, simpler than a drum machine.
• The simple design means you’ll spend more time playing, less time learning the app
• Comes with over 100 great sounding drum beats in rock, blues and other styles
• Play any beat at any tempo without changing the pitch
• Includes tempos ranging from 45 to 200 beats per minute in simple 5 bpm intervals
• Favorite the beats you like best so you can access them quicker
- - -
As you advance as a player, you’ll grow into the app’s advanced features.
• Improve your timing with Bar Break beats that rest for entire bars or more
• Refine your ear with beats that alternate between swing and straight feels, loud and soft volumes and beats per bar
• Connect to GarageBand and other music apps using Inter-app Audio
• Jam loud by using BlueTooth or AirPlay to play beats through your stereo or Apple TV
• Hit the randomizer button to challenge yourself with beats you might not choose
- - -
So many drummers, so little time. Drum Beats+ includes four style packs and four training packs—100+ beats in all—with tons more via add-ons.
• Break Beats. 16 bumping beats of classic funk and soul breaks
• Hit Songs I. 16 beats based on popular songs every musician should know
• Pop Rock I. 24 beats spanning funk, straight ahead rock, shuffles and more
• R&B Essentials I: 16 excellent modern and vintage-sound electronic beats
• Rhythm, Timing, & Dynamics Packs. 41 practice beats that alternate grooves, volumes, beats per bar and rests
• Every beat features different sounds—booming rock bass drums, snappy soul snares and more. All digitally mastered to make practicing a pleasure
- - -
No need to replace the app with a complicated drum machine, or even a drummer. Just add more beats with access to our growing VIP collection. Preview everything inside the app.
Blues I, Blues II, Country I, Electronic, Funk Rock Hits, Heavy Metal I, Jazz I, Latin Jazz, Reggae Classics, Rock Beat City, Tambourines, Waltz I
New beats added weekly!
You will need a subscription in order to get access to the premium features of this app.
There are three subscription options:
1-monthly subscription for $US6.99 (or the equivalent in local currency), automatically renewed until cancelled.
12-monthly subscription for $US23.49 (or the equivalent in local currency), automatically renewed until cancelled.
Lifetime subscription for $US39.99 (or the equivalent in local currency). This is a one-time purchase that unlocks premium content permanently.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your Account Settings.
You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: http://www.ninebuzz.com/terms/
Each of your downloads can be protected and backed up when you use your Marvel.Com account, meaning the next time you lose or upgrade your device you’ll find your comics waiting to be read again!
Not convinced? Check out our free downloads now and find out why everyone can’t stop talking about the MARVEL COMICS app! Take the Marvel Universe with you anytime & anywhere!