D J (disc jockey)
DJ Apps - EAF Says Enjoy Everyone ! :Years ago, a Disc Jockey was a person at a radio station who spun records. The more popular ones had their own show, catch phrases, and loyal band of followers. Fast-forward to today and not much has changed in the basic disc jockey concept only now it has become more of an art form than simply picking music to be played. A creative DJ can take a variety of songs from different eras and skillfully combine them into one piece of music. Using technics like beat matching, phrase sampling, shuttering, splicing, transposing, and playing over he top using scribbling, a good DJ can transform a piece of music most people know into a completely unique sound or style. These DJ apps for your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch, are designed to give the aspiring DJ or seasoned pro just the tools, they need to create new works. If you are a DJ, and you aren't taking advantage of these apps, you are falling behind the pack.
Customer service!! 5 stars
by CippNipp - Version 4.0 - May 22, 2013
Great customer service! Got back to me right away with answers and helped so much. Also, such a great app unlike most samplers, this on has no time limit on samples played. I only could wish that it had a mute track but I'm sure more updates are going to come. VERDICT: Truly awesome! Best sampler in AppStore
SP 404 allows you to import Custom MP3,M4A & Wav Audio Samples from the iPod Playlist and Assign them to buttons
This App Comes Preloaded with 160 Classic DJ Audio Samples.
- iPad, iPhone & iPod Touch Compatible
- Import Custom M4A & MP3 Samples from the iPod Music Playlist! NEW
- 160 Audio Samples! PRE LOADED FREE
- 40 Custom Pads! NEW
- 20 Pads for PreLoaded Audio Samples! New
- Shows Which Pad is Currently Playing!
- Preview Sound Samples!
- Transform Function!
- Looping Function!
- Kill Function!
- Easy to Use!
- More Samples in Future Updates!
Connects easily to any DJ Mixer with 1/8" Headphone to RCA cable.
-No Affiliation with Roland or any of its Products
-All Audio Samples are Royalty Free.
iPhone and iPad Versions Included
150+ Reggae, Dancehall, Dub, Jungle, Bass Music Radio Stations
Delay and Filter Effects
Vintage Analog Sounding Oscillator
Factory Sound Packs
Artist's Sound Packs (Optional)
Music Library Access
Sound Pack List (*Optional)
VP Records 1&2*
[All sound packs are copyright protected and copying to any other media including electronic equipment for commercial purposes are prohibited without prior agreement.]
Access millions of tracks coming from Deezer, SoundCloud, iTunes and your Cloud sources, and remix in an instant with more than 20 DJ fx and features. Not to mention the sampler and the hardware integration to go even further.
* ‘edjing Mix offers the same capability of a pro DJ software except with the convenience of being on a device that fits in a pocket.’ - DJ Tech Tools
* 'A super portable digital setup' - DJ Worx
MIX +50 MILLION TRACKS
- iTunes music library (including iTunes shared files) // Deezer (requires a Premium account) // Soundcloud
- cloud access: Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud Drive
- dedicated section "My sets" to retrieve your playlists (sets) and recorded mixes
- smart search feature
- library analysis to save the BPM of your local tracks
- queue system
- advanced sorting: ABC, BPM, or Time
- iPad dedicated design: displays the music library, the queue and the turntables, with drag & drop gestures, for easier set management
A MAJOR FEATURE: THE SAMPLER
- 16 free samples: siren, gunshot, kick, snare...
- +20 sample Packs (EDM, Hip-Hop, dubstep...), created by Pro DJs, in partnership with Future Loops
ALL THE MUST-HAVE DJ TOOLS
- automatic BPM detection
- manual adjustment of the BPM of your tracks (Tap BPM)
- continuous sync between your tracks
- little audio spectrum to navigate in your music
- wide audio spectrum for optimised beat detection
- pro audio FX: Echo, Flanger, Reverse, Filter
- audio FX expansion (in-app purchase): Roll, Roll Filter, Steel, Gate, Double Beat, Phaser, Color Noise, Beatgrid, Band pass, Band stop, Reverb
- loops: from 1/64 to 128, or customizable
- cue point on the main interface
- set up to 8 Hot Cues on each deck
- automated audio FX sync on the BPM (loop, cue, seek)
- EQ three bands and Gain
- Smart Volume that automatically adjusts the volume and gain of the two tracks playing
- pitch control and key lock
- Pre-cueing stereo with headphones (in-app purchase)
- a 'Slip' mode for Loops and Scratch
- HD recording in .aiff format
- set the vinyl inertia, and the starting speed of the vinyl
- crossfader curve adjustement
- 4 skins for your turntables (in-app purchase): Diamond, Gold, Neon, Metal
- Apple watch: access the BPM & 4 DJ effects, and start your transitions
DESIGNED BY PRO DJs
- intuitive interface with direct and quick access to all the essential features
- apply two audio FX at the same time on each deck
- reorder the FX lists to customize the panel as it suits you best
- control edjing with the best portable fader: Mixfader
- compatible with your timecoded and standard audio vinyls
- MIDI support
- Subscribe to get unlimited access to the Sample Packs content
- Weekly ($7.99) & yearly ($40.99)*
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
ABOUT EDJING MIX
Follow us on:
Don't hesitate to contact our Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
**IMPORTANT: If you experience crashes after updating your existing version of DJ Sampler, please delete and reinstall the app. The crash occurs because of your old sampler settings conflicting with the new 8 pad layout.
If you have any questions please let me know at email@example.com. Thanks! - Billy, SWIPELAB**
Use this app to turn your iPhone or iPad into a fully customizable sampling machine! 8 of the urban DJ industry’s favorite samples are also included in this app.
* Fully customizable! Import M4A and MP3 sounds and assign them to sampler pad buttons
* Assign up to 32 custom sounds! 4 Customizable sampler pads, 8 buttons per pad
* Simple interface designed to do one thing on your iPhone or iPad: Perform!
* Compatible with your iPod, iPhone, and also includes a high definition iPad version!
* 8 Urban DJ favorite samples included as default sounds (reggae horn, airplane passes, pulse buildup, and more!)
* Great for DJ’ing parties of all sizes
*USER TIP FOR PROFESSIONAL DJ'S!*
Get the most out of the DJ Sampler app by connecting your device to a mixer or speaker via a Headphones-to-RCA Y Cable.
“PERFECT for DJ’s that don’t have sample mapping capabilities!”
- DJ Billion, Toronto, Canada
Just plug Beat Slice into a sound system, and zap the crowds. It's amazing and fresh.
How to work it:
• Pick a song from your Music Library or Spotify Library on your device.
• Beat Slice will play the song and give you creative control to mix and crush.
• Pieces can be switched on and off by tapping the super charged energy bars.
• You can make your favorite effect patterns and switch between them at super sonic speed.
• Shake to create some randomly delicious patterns, strange things have been known to happen!
• Happy with the results? You can record your remix, share it with your friends or create unique ringtones and show off your style.
Built in Effects Include:
Reverser -Take back time, Almost
Low-n-High - Sometimes you're low, it's better when you're high
Slicer - The good parts just get repeated
Lo-fi - It's so 80's
Mute It - Don't like it? Mute it
Purchase More Effects:
Phaser - Set to stunning
Electrify - We like to zap the kids
Spinner - Make you dizzy..
Telephone - Landline on prime time
Crusher - No mercy. Use with caution
Pro upgrade will unlock all effects and allow you to save remixes and ringtones.
Don't forget to visit our Facebook page for news and updates:
Warning, over exposure will change your music experience forever.
Get rid of boring RINGTONES or ALERT tones and make yourself a new one! Be the DJ of your iPhone or iPod!
Ringtone DJ is the first and only app that allows you to make UNLIMITED ringtones and alert tones from any song in your iTunes music library and … make it 100% unique by applying professional DJ sound effects.
All you need to do is to choose the song you like, set the Start Time, Duration and press Save. That's all, it can't be easier!
Want to make your ringtone outstanding? - Sure, just grab additional DJ sound effects and feel the power of DJing.
- UNLIMITED ringtones from any song in your iTunes music library
- Custom your voicemail/email/sms and other alert tones
- Precise Start and Duration time
- Send the new ringtone by email right to your computer
- Additional DJ sound effects available via In App Purchase:
*pitch & scratch effects
*low-pass & high-pass filters
- Works on any iPhone with iOS 5.0 and later
- Additional Content Packs with carefully selected melodies to create custom ringtones are available via In App Purchase.
* 20 Unique High Quality Alerts
* 20 Urban Tunes to show your cool and funky style
* 20 Classical Melodies to showcase your style and sophistication
* 20 Melodies of various genres
* 20 Holiday Tunes
Winner of Best App Ever 2011 Award in
Best Ringtone App Category!!!
Need to sync with iTunes to add the ringtone to iPhone settings
DRM protected .m4p files not supported
NEW VERSION INTRODUCES PLUG AND PLAY SUPPORT FOR iRIG PADS!
DJ Rig is a full-featured, double-deck DJ mixing app for iPhone. It provides instant song-playing from the device’s music library, automatic tempo sync and beat match, sample-based pads and performance recording, plus an arsenal of high-quality DJ effects. When used with the new iRig MIX audio mixer for iOS devices, DJ Rig provides the most portable professional setup for mobile DJs and musicians.
DJ Rig has many professional features not found in other DJ apps like its unique beat match, its selection of 12 high-quality DJ effects with XY control, built-in sampling pads, multiple cue points, crossfade curves and X-Sync. X-Sync (available when used with iRig MIX) enables anyone to automatically synchronize the app audio with any other external audio source like a second iOS device but also regular CD or MP3 players.
Professional DJ Features:
• Landscape and portrait interfaces
• Direct access to music library and playlists with instant play
• Deck controls: Volume, Pitch, 3-Band Kill EQ, Headphones and Crossfader
• Tempo controls for fine BPM adjustments
• 3 crossfader curves for customizing fades
• Drag and zoom of waveform display
• Auto-level detect and adjust for the perfect balance between decks
• Crossfade filter allows fading between decks with bass or high filters for smooth and perfect transitions
• Customizable deck interface (available for in-app purchase)
• Multiple output configurations for virtually any audio setup
• Supports all major digital audio formats including MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
• Live recorder allows you to record full mixing gigs
• Export your mixes via file sharing
Mix & Scratch
• Tempo Sync
• Beat Match – for the first time, a DJ iOS app that can align songs’ beats
• Fast BPM detection, beat analysis and beat map saving
• 4 visual cue points per song (1 built-in plus 3 available as in app purchase)
• Automatic looping, create loops with beat-accurate tempo divisions
• Accurate scratching engine modeled on real deck behavior with CloneDeck™ technology for scratching with cut-to-the-beat
• X-Sync mode detects the BPM from external audio sources in real-time and automatically syncs the audio/tempo of internal decks to external devices (when used with iRig MIX)
• 12 Effects included in the full version: LowPass Filter, BandPass Filter, HighPass Filter, Delay, Stutter, Phazer, Crush, Flanger, Compressor, Fuzz, Reverb, Autowah
• 6 available in-app purchase effects: Noise, Tail, Brake, Spin, Twist Up, Twist Down
• XY touch interface
• All effects are BPM-synched
• Multiple controls
• Extra filter available
• On-the-fly sampler machine
• 9 pads matrix with assignable pads
• 15 sound banks available (8 built-in plus 7 available for in-app purchase)
• Live sampling functionality
• Pitch control
For more information:
You can access directly your songs on the device, no need to import anything or use complicated desktop software.
+ classic DJ setup with 2 decks and mixer
+ fully manual or automatic mixing
+ pitch/speed control and crossfader
+ one-click beat-matching and sync
+ seamless intelligent looping and skip-beat
+ automatic BPM detection (grid like) on the device
+ effects, eqs, filters
+ vinyl simulation including scratch, pitch, reverse play, brake, spin
+ separate headphones/speakers output (using a simple stereo splitter)
+ iPod library browsing system with search
+ professional CUE point functions including hot Cue-Play
+ pitch bend (using the pitch sliders)
+ MotionPlaying™ - place your iPhone/iPod on a turntable and scratch any song
+ extensive settings
+ Built-in help
Tips for improving performance:
+ use a fast device (like iPhone 4/4S, iPad, iPod Touch 4th gen or better)
+ turn on Flight Mode when doing live mixes
+ if you need both speakers and headphones preview, use a special inexpensive adapter (called a Splitter) that splits the headphones output so that the left channel will go to the speakers (master output) and right channel will go to the headphones (monitor)
Watch the videos at http://future.dj
Use sound from sound sources:
- Line/microphone input
- Built-in oscillator
Import any song on your iDevice into the Sampler.
Run a sound through a virtual version of the famous Moog filter with a little (or a lot) of filter modulation, delay, and overdrive to create your own musical statement.
Multi-touch X-Y pads provide highly tweakable performance control for live use.
NEW: Switch Pad to "Pitch Lock" mode to play chromatic scales.
OSCILLATOR – A high-resolution, alias-free DSP oscillator with sawtooth and square waveforms, adjustable frequency from 0.3 Hz to 2kHz.
FX MODULES – Amp provides warm, smooth overdrive with feedback control. Delay can be modulated by its own LFO (with rate and depth controls) and delay time is smoothly interpolated for analog-style delay time tweaks.
LFO – Five waveforms: sine, ramp, sawtooth, square, sample & hold, with crossfade and morph between adjacent LFO shapes.
ENVELOPE FOLLOWER – Uses the volume envelope of sound inputs to sweep the filter, with controls for amount and speed.
PRESETS - Filtatron comes loaded with edgy presets to kick-start your sound.
RECORD AND PLAYBACK – All audio processed in stereo, 16bit, 44.1kHz resolution. Filtatron will record samples up to 10MB.
FILE SHARING – Easily move audio files back and forth between the Filtatron and your computer. Built-in email function allows sharing presets with your Filtatron bandmates. Samples can also directly be shared on SoundCloud.
MIDI MAPPING - Almost every parameter can be controlled over MIDI. Use hardware controllers or external sequencers to control Filtatron remotely. Check the MIDI menu on the 'About' page.
Life’s a rough mix, filter it!
About Moog Music:
Moog Music and its customers carry on the legacy of Bob Moog, the inventor of the Moog synthesizer. Moog designs and manufactures electronic musical instruments, including our two newest synths the Slim Phatty and the Minimoog® Voyager® XL. We also make the revolutionary new Moog Guitar, the Little Phatty®, Moogerfooger® analog effects modules, Etherwave® Theremins, and the incredible Taurus Bass Pedals. Founded by Bob Moog, Moog Music designs and manufactures its products in Asheville, N.C.
All of our music is hand-selected by electronic music enthusiasts from all corners of the globe. Find your favorite styles including Trance, House, EDM, Dance, Lounge, Chillout, Techno, Ambient, and many more within the intuitive new layout. Our new design makes it easier than ever to find and discover new music. Use the style filters to find and save your favorites, or explore the calendar for DJ Shows and live broadcasts.
- Listen to 90+ hand-programmed electronic music channels for free
- Not sure which channel to pick? The list of styles is easy to use
- Stream music from the open app or in the background
- Control audio and view track titles from the lock screen
- Save your favorite channels for quick and easy access later
- View current and upcoming exclusive radio shows & set reminders to tune in and listen
- Use the Sleep Timer to fall asleep to music without draining your data plan
- Set data streaming preferences for when using a Cellular vs. WiFi network
- Share your favorite tracks and channels on Facebook, Twitter, or by email
- Optional buffer bar with data display helps you keep track of your data usage
Upgrade to DI.FM Premium
You can upgrade to DI.FM Premium in the app to eliminate commercials and upgrade your audio quality. A 1-month subscription is available through in-app purchase for $7.99, or a 1-year subscription for $79.99. If you choose to subscribe, your DI.FM Premium will automatically renew unless cancelled.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
You can manage your subsription and auto-renewal by going to the your Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase DI Premium.
It supports sending and receiving Open Sound Control and MIDI messages over Wi-Fi and CoreMIDI inter-app communication and compatible hardware.
The application allows to remote control and receive feedback from software and hardware that implement the OSC or MIDI protocols such as Apple Logic Pro/Express, Ableton Live, Renoise, Pure Data, Max/MSP/Jitter, Max for Live, OSCulator, VDMX, Resolume Avenue/Arena, Modul8, Plogue Bidule, NI Traktor, NI Reaktor, Quartz Composer, Supercollider, vvvv, Derivative TouchDesigner, Isadora and many others.
The interface provides a number of customizable touch controls to send and receive messages:
Faders / Rotary controls / Encoder controls / Push buttons / Toggle buttons / XY pads / Multi-faders / Multi-push / Multi-toggles / Multi-xy pads / LEDs / Labels / Time & battery displays
Additionally the program can send Accelerometer data. The application comes with example layouts and completely custom layouts can be constructed using the free TouchOSC Editor application.
Please browse to http://hexler.net/touchosc for more information, video demonstrations and download the free layout editor application for OS X, Windows and Linux and the free TouchOSC Bridge utility to easily control any MIDI-capable application on your computer.
Korg has revolutionized the musical instrument world with their dynamic line of Kaoss products, using an intuitive X-Y pad to provide expressive musical control. The palm-sized KAOSSILATOR synthesizer placed modern music-making in the hands of thousands of musicians and non-musicians alike. Now that same excitement has been captured in the iKaossilator app for iPhone!
● Play sounds by simply stroking, tapping, or rubbing the screen with your finger
● Bold Visual Effects move along with your performance and add excitement
● 150 diverse built-in sounds cover any style of dance music
● Scale/Key settings allow anyone to perform with musical precision
● Easily create tracks with the loop sequencer using up to five parts
● Control loops in real time for DJ-Style live performances
● Audio Export records and saves your performance, just as you heard it
● SoundCloud allows users to share and remix loops with other users worldwide
● WIST capability allows wireless sync-start with other music apps
● AudioCopy/AudioPaste Support
● Audio Loop Import
● Seamless operation in tandem with the Kaossilator 2
■ Perform Using A Single Finger
iKaossilator uses the unique X-Y interface made famous by Korg’s entire Kaoss Line, including the original hand-held KAOSSILATOR. Create melodies and phrases simply by stroking, tapping, or rubbing the touch screen with your finger; no musical knowledge is required.
■ Bright, Colorful Visual Effects
iKaossilator is also focused on its graphic design, which shows up beautifully on the iPhone's high-quality display. The visual effects on the iPhone's display move along with your performance and add excitement. These bold, colorful graphics provide an exciting performance experience.
■ 150 Diverse Sounds Covering Many Musical Styles
Use the 150 built-in sounds to perform and produce a broad range of dance music styles including hip-hop, house, techno, dubstep, nu-disco, and electro. Enjoy the synth leads and synth bass sounds you expect from a synthesizer. The drum sounds let you play and manipulate various patterns simply by moving your finger.
■ Loop Sequencer
The built-in loop sequencer lets you layer up to five musical parts. To create a track, simply assign a loop such as synth, bass, chords, sound effects, or drums to each part. Fifty loops created by professional musicians are built-in to help you get started quickly. In addition to its track-making capabilities, this loop sequencer is also a great feature for live performance. The Mix Play feature makes it easy to enjoy live remixing; you can switch seamlessly to another loop or extract a specific part from another loop while the playback continues.
■ Audio Export
You can record your performance in real time, or export a completed loop as an audio file. By sending your creations to a Mac or PC via iTunes, you can share them with your friends or use them in a full-fledged music production. You can also upload them directly to SoundCloud.
■ Share Loops on SoundCloud
n online audio platform that's very popular among musical creators. The loops you create can be uploaded directly to SoundCloud from within the app. If you attach the loop data, it will be shared to other users' loop lists. Users worldwide will be exposed to new loops they've never heard, and can combine them with their own loops to create remixes. It's a new way of enjoying music by and unleashing your iKaossilator’s potential throughout the world.
● Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/korg.iapps
● Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/korg_iapps
Music like you've never seen before!
SoundPrism enables you to create beautiful music immediately without any previous knowledge. With its unique visualization of pitches and intuitive controls composing sophisticated melodies, tone and chord patterns becomes child's play.
* Easily made ringtones for your iPhone
* Record and email your compositions right from your iPhone, iPod or iPad
* Background Audio: Play along to your favorite tracks and other music apps
What our users are saying:
"This is very VERY cool! Beautifully done." - Jordan Rudess
"SoundPrism is a glimpse of a more graphical future for music software design." - createdigitalmusic.com
"SoundPrism for iPad looks incredible" - Jason Fried, founder 37signals
"SoundPrism for iPad Will Blow Your Mind" - Federico Viticci
Nominated for the Visual Music Award 2010 - www.visual-music-award.de/en
Nov 2014: Delitape is the No.1 Music App in 21 countries and has been No.1 of all apps in 5 countries including Brasil and Spain!!!
New: Internet Radio support with more than 1000 of the world's best web radio stations!
Go retro on Facebook and Twitter: Share songs you love imprinted on your favorite tape with a fingertip.
Remember your tapes from the eighties? This vintage music app brings you back to the old days. Swipe through the finest tapes animated with great passion for detail! When a song is being played, the app simulates the turning of the old fashioned tape cassette. Fun guaranteed for young and old.
DeliTape is the Deluxe Cassette Player for your iPhone or iPod Touch. Easy to use! No setup required! It just works!
But that’s not all. It can also help you write songs, jam with friends, or even perform live. It's a learning, jamming and performing tool that keeps getting better, just like you.
“No more annoying metronome ticks or digital click tempos!” AnthonyVilla, March 3, 2015
“Awesome sounding and authentically grooving drum loops…but also a great practice tool for timing.” Ets5017, March 10, 2015**
"Sorry drummers...but I use this on live gigs.” RBJ555, Aug. 29, 2015
“A proper replacement for your deadbeat drummer.” Rolling Stone Magazine, Dec. 14, 2011
- - -
Cheaper than a metronome, simpler than a drum machine.
• The simple design means you’ll spend more time playing, less time learning the app
• Comes with over 100 great sounding drum beats in rock, blues and other styles
• Play any beat at any tempo without changing the pitch
• Includes tempos ranging from 60 to 190 beats per minute in simple 5 bpm intervals
• "Favorite" the beats you like best so you can access them quicker
- - -
As you advance as a player, you’ll grow into the app’s advanced features.
• Improve your timing with Bar Break beats that rest for entire bars or more
• Refine your ear with beats that alternate between swing and straight feels, loud and soft volumes and beats per bar
• Export your favorite beats to other audio apps for recording, sequencing, or live performance
• Jam loud by using AirPlay to play beats through your stereo or Apple TV
• Hit the randomizer button to challenge yourself with beats you might not choose
- - -
So many drummers, so little time. Drum Beats+ includes five beat packs of different styles—100+ beats in all.
• Starter Pack. 17 essential rock, jazz, blues and electronic beats
• Hit Songs 1 Pack. 16 beats based on popular songs every guitarist should know
• Break Beats Pack. 16 bumping beats of classic funk and soul breaks
• Pop Rock 1 Pack. 12 beats spanning funk, straight ahead rock, shuffles and more
• Rhythm & Timing 1 Pack. 41 beats that alternate grooves, volumes, beats per bar and rests
• Every beat features different sounds—booming rock bass drums, snappy soul snares and more. All digitally mastered to make practicing a pleasure
- - -
No need to replace the app with a complicated drum machine, or even a drummer. Just add more drum beat packs. They start at 99 cents each—just pennies per beat! Preview them all inside the app.
• Blues 1 Pack. A mix of 14 traditional blues beats. Including straight and shuffle, sticks and brushes
• Blues 2 Pack. 15 thumping beats that dive deep into the blues
• Country 1 Pack. 14 ballads, trains, shuffles and more. Perfect for country and beyond
• Heavy Metal 1 Pack. 11 thunderous and shredtastic double-bass beats
• Jazz 1 Pack. 20 essential jazz beats masterfully played with sticks and brushes
• R&B Essentials Pack. 12 drum machine-inspired R&B beats
• Latin Jazz Pack. 20 crisp and percussive Afro-Cuban, Brazilian beats and more
• World Beats Pack. 20 world-famous beats including salsa, rumba and bossa nova
• Tambourines Pack. 10 sizzling tambourine loops in various rhythms
• Artificial 1 Pack. 16 excellent modern and vintage-sounding electronic beats
Each of your downloads can be protected and backed up when you use your Marvel.Com account, meaning the next time you lose or upgrade your device you’ll find your comics waiting to be read again!
Not convinced? Check out our free downloads now and find out why everyone can’t stop talking about the MARVEL COMICS app! Take the Marvel Universe with you anytime & anywhere!